Avasflowers - HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

My boyfriend ordered me a Dozen Rose's and a card for me on Mother's Day!! And I only received 5 Rose's and No Card!!!!

Avas Flowers in Green Valley AZ Is very unprofessional!! I Received my ordered late with only 5 Rose's and No Card!!

What a rip off!!!! Very Disappointed : Wtf

IndolentMouse918
Not as described
Review #1535149 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - RIP OFF

I am not sure how many people get ripped off by Avas flowers. I ordered a plant arrangement with flowers in it.

I even upgrade to the Premium size. I included a mylar balloon and paid for extra card. Total was $91.87. What my cousin received was a tiny rose bush looking plant that looked like something you would get for $10 at the grocery store or walmart.

It even arrived 3 days late and not delivered by a florist but they actually put it in a box and shipped with UPS!!!! What kind of florist is this! I contacted the company and they said because it was over 24 hrs since she received it, they cannot ship out the correct arrangement due to company policy nor can they give me a full refund. I told the manager (Maurice) how is someone supposed to know what item the recipient actually receives unless they send you a pic or you go over there.

I just happened to visit my cousin 3 days later and saw the pathetic arrangement and was so embarrassed. I sent Avas flowers a pic of what was received. They agreed it was not what I ordered but would not send the correct one or give me a full refund. Please do not use this florist or you most likely will get ripped off.

Most people never actually see the floral arrangement they send to people. They just assume it was okay because the recipient wont say it looks bad. As you can see if the photo what was received was about 10 inches.

What I ordered was supposed to be almost 2 feet by 2 feet. (The stock photo from Avas website did not show up well on this site).

Not as described
Review #1528068 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1528068.
1.3

Avasflowers - Worst ever

The floral arrangement looked nothing like i expected. Then on top of that, after corresponding back and forth with customer service i was tokd that i only had 24 hrs to file a complaint which i did!!!

U be the judge.

The flower arrangement i received on the left, the arrangement i expected on the right. I paid for the premium arrangement.

Read

The arrangement you paid for is made of silk flowers. Avas doesn't bother to tell you that and live and silk look a lot different.

Avas isn't a florist but a sending only call center with NY and NJ locations.

They wired about half what you paid them to a local florist that created a similar representation in live flowers for the money they received. We receive orders from them daily and refuse the majority of them because there's no way to duplicate the arrangement for the money they send.

MachoBorderCollie
Avasflowers Arrangement
Review #1466853 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Took forever to order and service and product was incorrect

I ordered cookie cakes to serve 25 people and balloons for my daughter's birthday. Avas' designer did not deliver correct quantity.

Also, they only provided 3 inferior balloons. First problem is Avas customer service rep kept me on hold forever to place the order and still didn't fulfill. When I called to let them know the order was not correctly fulfilled, I was placed on hold again. Supervisor didn't apolozise for mishap.

They overcharged me and wouldn't refund or fulfill the correct order. The customer service manager's only concession was 10% off. I paid $91 for a small cake that barely had enough slices for 10. The fulfillment and customer service was poor in that they seem to think it was fine that they stole from me.

This is petty theft at best.

When you order sight unseen from a florist and expect to receive the correct quantity and quality, it is too bad that they are willing to risk their reputation for a few bucks. This is a nationwide florist but service is the name of the game. The service, product and integrity of the company is the name of the game.

The customer experience is what is more important than most everything you can provide. I am sorely disappointed that my daughter was so embarassed as more than half her guest were unable to share in the birthday cake.

Read

Avas is a call center with two locations in the U.S. - One in Mahwah, NJ and the other in New City, NY.

They take your order, charge more than you expected and then send a real florist in the area you need delivery about half of what you paid them. Any florist who keeps the order, and most of them won't accept orders from Avas, they then have to divvy up the items needed to fill the order based on the amount of money Avas wired them. Avas uses FTD Mercury system and the Teleflora Dove system to wire flowers, but they are in no way affiliated with these companies (they pay fees to use the wire systems just like real florists do) There are a lot of these wire centers out there and they are the first listings to show up on a Google search or other search engine. To locate the real florists, scroll down the page until you see local phone numbers and addresses.

Those will be your real florists. Hope this helps.

IllustriousGreatWhiteShark794
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1385371 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Avasflowers - Bad results.

The promise in the ad to supply same day service did not happen. Which is why I chose Avas Flowers.

Needed the flowers delivered on Sunday, July 8,2018.

Ordered them on Saturday July 7 th . NOT EVEN SECOND DAY ,but THIRD DAY !!!

Not Acceptable, Can not recommend them from my retail business !!! I expected at lease the second day service to the funeral home on Sunday, now they will be delivered to the funeral home Monday when the service will be at the church .

The famiy will not even see the flowers I have paid top dollar for . I am very disapointed with the ad , clearly stating that Avas is the number one in prompt delivery and best satisfied customers.

HeadyFlyingSquirrel
I didn’t like
Not same day service, Not second day service
Review #1298313 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Avasflowers - Awful experience

I understand that arrangements can’t always be made, but they sent an order to the local flower shop of 12 roses to be made instead of my mixed arrangement without even contacting me or attempting to make another mixed arranagement. They took it upon themselves to confirm this decision and send it anyways.

12 roses is not anywhere near daisies and carnations. It may be considered an upgrade but I didn’t want any roses.

They wouldn’t give me a refund or cancel my order. They couldn’t help me at all.

MonthlyEmperorTamarin579
Order processing issue
Review #1253696 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Horrible experience

Still upset..., my mother in law received a different flower arrangement then what i ordered. She didnt receive until 3 days later.

On top of that she never got the chocolates i ordred. This company thought by adding roses will be good eneough and all i wanted was what i ordered. They should of sent the arrangement and chocolates that I paid for instead of coming up with their own arrangement that i didnt even pick. I will never order from them again.

I will tell all my friends and family not to ever order from them either. Horrible company!!!

Not as described
Review #1216847 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1216847.
1.5

Avasflowers - Garbage Company!!

Sent me a cheap arrangement and scammed me out of the original order cost! Still waiting for a response and its been a month!

user18622007
Bad quality
Review #1215461 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Wrong flowers

Our family menber is Fighting cancer we ask that Arrangement be made using pink flowers only. They sent Peach purple and green.

They sent what they wanted to send.

They were supposed to include two balloons helium balloons they didn't send that and they say to accommodate us for the inconvenience they want to give us 10% off the bill well first off we ordered on the 16th the order didn't go out until the 17th with that you gave us 10% off of that now you telling you going to give us another 10% off the bill. I don't want the 10% just give me those pink flowers that order.

user37615502
Not as described
Review #1212902 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Terrible Customer Service/DELIVERY

I THOUGHT It was the local floral where my parents live....I ordered these flowers ONLINE...received the confirmation email...the information was incorrect....I call their customer service...I have NEVER had such a terrible time TRYING to clear up a SIMPLE FIRST NAME....I then TRIED to just cancel...that was a NO, she stated they would UPGRADE the arrangement and include a 10% discount...I said NO, I WOULD RATHER CANCEL...that was still a NO....the order had already been placed...frustrated....then my Mom sent me a picture, and said thank you...I SAW the FLOWERS and was PISSED...I HAD ALSO ORDERED BALLOONS...THIS IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED, NO BALLOONS....I CALLED and once again HORRIBLE SERVICE...I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN a bad review...BUT REALLY...THEY CHARGED MY $80 plus dollars for something like THAT...REALLY?!?!?!?!

user52613895
I didn’t like
Being overcharged for an item that was not as described, Product smaller than advertised
Problem with delivery
Review #1212258 is a subjective opinion of poster.