1.3

Avasflowers - Worst ever

The floral arrangement looked nothing like i expected. Then on top of that, after corresponding back and forth with customer service i was tokd that i only had 24 hrs to file a complaint which i did!!!

U be the judge.

The flower arrangement i received on the left, the arrangement i expected on the right. I paid for the premium arrangement.

Read

The arrangement you paid for is made of silk flowers. Avas doesn't bother to tell you that and live and silk look a lot different.

Avas isn't a florist but a sending only call center with NY and NJ locations.

They wired about half what you paid them to a local florist that created a similar representation in live flowers for the money they received. We receive orders from them daily and refuse the majority of them because there's no way to duplicate the arrangement for the money they send.

MachoBorderCollie
Avasflowers Arrangement
Review #1466853 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Took forever to order and service and product was incorrect

I ordered cookie cakes to serve 25 people and balloons for my daughter's birthday. Avas' designer did not deliver correct quantity.

Also, they only provided 3 inferior balloons. First problem is Avas customer service rep kept me on hold forever to place the order and still didn't fulfill. When I called to let them know the order was not correctly fulfilled, I was placed on hold again. Supervisor didn't apolozise for mishap.

They overcharged me and wouldn't refund or fulfill the correct order. The customer service manager's only concession was 10% off. I paid $91 for a small cake that barely had enough slices for 10. The fulfillment and customer service was poor in that they seem to think it was fine that they stole from me.

This is petty theft at best.

When you order sight unseen from a florist and expect to receive the correct quantity and quality, it is too bad that they are willing to risk their reputation for a few bucks. This is a nationwide florist but service is the name of the game. The service, product and integrity of the company is the name of the game.

The customer experience is what is more important than most everything you can provide. I am sorely disappointed that my daughter was so embarassed as more than half her guest were unable to share in the birthday cake.

Read

Avas is a call center with two locations in the U.S. - One in Mahwah, NJ and the other in New City, NY.

They take your order, charge more than you expected and then send a real florist in the area you need delivery about half of what you paid them. Any florist who keeps the order, and most of them won't accept orders from Avas, they then have to divvy up the items needed to fill the order based on the amount of money Avas wired them. Avas uses FTD Mercury system and the Teleflora Dove system to wire flowers, but they are in no way affiliated with these companies (they pay fees to use the wire systems just like real florists do) There are a lot of these wire centers out there and they are the first listings to show up on a Google search or other search engine. To locate the real florists, scroll down the page until you see local phone numbers and addresses.

Those will be your real florists. Hope this helps.

IllustriousGreatWhiteShark794
Problem with delivery
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1385371 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Avasflowers - Bad results.

The promise in the ad to supply same day service did not happen. Which is why I chose Avas Flowers.

Needed the flowers delivered on Sunday, July 8,2018.

Ordered them on Saturday July 7 th . NOT EVEN SECOND DAY ,but THIRD DAY !!!

Not Acceptable, Can not recommend them from my retail business !!! I expected at lease the second day service to the funeral home on Sunday, now they will be delivered to the funeral home Monday when the service will be at the church .

The famiy will not even see the flowers I have paid top dollar for . I am very disapointed with the ad , clearly stating that Avas is the number one in prompt delivery and best satisfied customers.

HeadyFlyingSquirrel
I didn’t like
Not same day service, Not second day service
Review #1298313 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Avasflowers - Awful experience

I understand that arrangements can’t always be made, but they sent an order to the local flower shop of 12 roses to be made instead of my mixed arrangement without even contacting me or attempting to make another mixed arranagement. They took it upon themselves to confirm this decision and send it anyways.

12 roses is not anywhere near daisies and carnations. It may be considered an upgrade but I didn’t want any roses.

They wouldn’t give me a refund or cancel my order. They couldn’t help me at all.

MonthlyEmperorTamarin579
Order processing issue
Review #1253696 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Horrible experience

Still upset..., my mother in law received a different flower arrangement then what i ordered. She didnt receive until 3 days later.

On top of that she never got the chocolates i ordred. This company thought by adding roses will be good eneough and all i wanted was what i ordered. They should of sent the arrangement and chocolates that I paid for instead of coming up with their own arrangement that i didnt even pick. I will never order from them again.

I will tell all my friends and family not to ever order from them either. Horrible company!!!

Not as described
Review #1216847 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1216847.
1.5

Avasflowers - Garbage Company!!

Sent me a cheap arrangement and scammed me out of the original order cost! Still waiting for a response and its been a month!

user18622007
Bad quality
Review #1215461 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Wrong flowers

Our family menber is Fighting cancer we ask that Arrangement be made using pink flowers only. They sent Peach purple and green.

They sent what they wanted to send.

They were supposed to include two balloons helium balloons they didn't send that and they say to accommodate us for the inconvenience they want to give us 10% off the bill well first off we ordered on the 16th the order didn't go out until the 17th with that you gave us 10% off of that now you telling you going to give us another 10% off the bill. I don't want the 10% just give me those pink flowers that order.

user37615502
Not as described
Review #1212902 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Terrible Customer Service/DELIVERY

I THOUGHT It was the local floral where my parents live....I ordered these flowers ONLINE...received the confirmation email...the information was incorrect....I call their customer service...I have NEVER had such a terrible time TRYING to clear up a SIMPLE FIRST NAME....I then TRIED to just cancel...that was a NO, she stated they would UPGRADE the arrangement and include a 10% discount...I said NO, I WOULD RATHER CANCEL...that was still a NO....the order had already been placed...frustrated....then my Mom sent me a picture, and said thank you...I SAW the FLOWERS and was PISSED...I HAD ALSO ORDERED BALLOONS...THIS IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED, NO BALLOONS....I CALLED and once again HORRIBLE SERVICE...I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN a bad review...BUT REALLY...THEY CHARGED MY $80 plus dollars for something like THAT...REALLY?!?!?!?!

user52613895
I didn’t like
Being overcharged for an item that was not as described, Product smaller than advertised
Problem with delivery
Review #1212258 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Bait and Switch

I could have purchased a better bouquet from a grocery store for a quarter of the price. They showed a beautiful bouquet on their website and then used cheap flowers and filler.

I first wanted tulips but they didn't have them so they said they could use Gerber daisies instead. I asked for a happy colorful bouquet of only daisies and a clear vase. Instead I ended up with a muted looking arrangement with a few Gerber daisies and an ugly pink, tacky vase. The customer service representative said she didn't receive my photo of the ugly arrangement which I sent three times and told ME to call them back tomorrow!!

She wasn't helpful at all and I could barely understand her. She then told me to hold on for a customer satisfaction review which I did but she never connected me! Surprise!!

Terrible customer service and cheap ugly flowers. DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS!

Read

You could have bought the bouquet you received for about $25 plus the cost of the vase about $8 counting the ribbon and Avas probably sent a real florist $40 which they took their delivery charge out of. Avas is a sending only call center located in NJ with another call center in NY.

They are lucky that any florist kept the order. The only thing Avas can guarantee you is that they will take your money and won't care if you get anything for it.

user73611708
Bad quality
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1211379 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Top Rated Products in Arrangements Category

Avasflowers Products and Services Reviews

3.2

Avasflowers - Never Again

I needed flowers for a funeral for my sister's mother-in-law. Ordered flowers from Avas Flowers.

There was free delivery being offered that day and 45% off my order. There were 3 options for the arrangement that I chose. I picked the deluxe option. Checked out with my price of $48.00.

The chrage came through my bank for a total of $48.00. I tried to contact customer service via email. Never received a response or a copy of the invoice for that matter after requesting a copy. I was also not impressed with the quality of the flower arrangement.

The flowers used were very inexpensive and although similar to what was in the picture, it fell short of my expectations. Do not trust this vendor!

user50610561
Poor customer service
Price reduction
Review #1210940 is a subjective opinion of poster.