Avasflowers - They canceled my order the day AFTER the delivery date

The worst, absolute worst ever! Everything about this company is terrible. They took my money then CANCELED my order AFTER the delivery date!

I ordered a plant for my Mother-in-Law for Mother’s Day and received a confirmation e-mail that all was good and they immediately charged my credit card for payment. The Friday night before Mother’s Day, I received an e-mail saying “due to the seasonality and availability of the flowers, the exact arrangement you ordered is unavailable…” and they then changed the delivery date to the Monday AFTER Mother’s Day. The e-mail said to respond to the e-mail or call them. I called but no one answered – what you get is immediately put onto hold listening to their (fake) spiel about how important customers are, then, at exactly 6 minutes, it disconnects you ~ no opportunity to talk to anyone or leave a message. I also sent an e-mail. Saturday morning, no response to my e-mail and I had to call back twice (again being disconnected at 6 minutes) before someone finally answered. He looked up my order and said it wasn’t that the plant was unavailable, it was that their automatic system overbooks the delivery drivers so they just don’t have anyone until Monday to deliver. Now, it’s the day before Mother’s Day and too late to make other arrangements and they’ve already taken my money. They, with their utter incompetence and obvious and complete lack of care for their customers, single-handedly ruined the gift for my Mother-In-Law and, since we live out of State, we had no way or time to make other arrangements.

Here’s the best part – on Monday, at 4:28 p.m. I get another e-mail saying they “have reached capacity” and CANCELED MY ORDER THE DAY AFTER MOTHER’S DAY. Also, it will take 10 days to process my refund.

What a horrible, terrible company with horrible, terrible customer service. The guy on the phone Saturday tried to blame their “system” but remember – they choose this system and they continue to use it.

Oh – let me also note that on Friday, they offered me $15 store credit, good for one year. Then on Monday, it was only $10. Ridiculous. Like I would ever shop here again, NOT even if it was free.

CherylofReno135
I didn’t like
Everything - they failed completely
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1533852 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - I don't think you understand the concept of flower delivery

If you offer a product or a service you should be able to deliver it and also in time! Your customer service team (at least 2 of them) doesn't know how to deal with customers! Worst thing ever, won't recommend you to anyone!

SmarmyJellyfish435
Avasflowers Advance Delivery Service
Review #1472170 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - One Year Anniversary Flowers Not delivered!!! Disgusted!!

Update by user Dec 06, 2016

I forgot to mention they printed the message in the card upside down, literally nothing about this transaction was good other than my honey's intention!!!

Update by user Dec 06, 2016

The flowers did show up....a day late and the quality was very poor, many of them had lots of brown on them and many of them had already bloomed and lost petals and when I put the arrangement together ALOT of petals fell off. Literally would have been higher quality and I assume much less expense going to Wal-Mart.

We will NEVER order from them again and will be sure to spread the word about their terrible service and product!!

I am even more disgusted with this company now then I was when they hadn't arrived!! BUYER BEWARE!

Original review posted by user Dec 06, 2016

My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless to say...he is extremely disappointed, which makes me very frustrated and disappointed!! I would definitely NOT recommend this company!!

Flowers are generally sent for a timely occasion and this company clearly does not value the personal meaning of your unique celebration!!

Hopefully he gets his money back at least- that is yet to be determined. Apparently their customer service is terrible all the way around from the reviews I am reading...lesson learned- the hard way- heed our advice and go with a reputable florist!!!

misswagner16
I didn’t like
Fact that the flowers were never delivered
Problem with delivery
Review #967853 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Horrible

I ordered flowers for a funeral for a Saturday. They were not delivered and the shop is refusing to credit 4 days later as they 'weren't able to locate the driver' to have them confirm that the flowers were not delivered on time.

This is after I received an email that they were delayed and being rescheduled.

I attempted to email per their website, then called per the person that emailed back saying he couldn't help and that I would have to call in to report the issue. The person on the phone would not credit and would not transfer me to a manager after a multitude of requests to get me a manager.

winterg78
Loss
Full refund
Review #964220 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.1

Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers never delivered!!

I ordered a Thanksgiving centerpiece 2 weeks ahead of time. The flowers were supposed to be delivered the day before Thanksgiving.

I received a text saying the flowers were delivered at 3:36pm, but no one ever came. I don't know where they took the flowers. Customer Service keeps telling me they will "look into it or I have to check with the designer. " I was at the address the entire day.

No delivery. I have filed a dispute with the credit card company because this company clearly does not want to refund my money.

Do Not Do Business with Ava's flowers. If anything goes wrong, they give you the round around and keep your money!!!

rose2
I liked
Photos of flowers on website
Loss
Full refund
Review #963651 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Terrible - DO NOT USE

I advanced ordered flowers to surprise my niece on her 16th Birthday. Rather than deliver on the date that I requested Avas Flowers delivered the bouquet 6 days early, completely ruining the Sweet 16 birthday flower surprise for my niece.

Rather than do the right thing and deliver another bouquet on the date that was listed on my order, Avas Flowers only offered to give me a $10 refund (on an other $60 order) and a $20 store credit. Who would want credit with a company that operates like this and doesn't do the right thing in correcting their mistake.

Would not give even one star to this company or to any of the local florist that associate with them. Terrible!!!

Problem with delivery
Review #833278 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer833278.