Avasflowers - AVAS FLOWERS SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSSINESS

1479 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement.

Well the night before leaving I received an email from AVAS asking me to call, so I did.

They had decided that I HAD MADE A MISTAKE and CANCEL 1 of my order of roses. THESE ROSES I WAS GOING TO USE TO NAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR TGE ENGAGEMENT. At 8 pm I found out this. They said they thought it was a mistake and cancelled. SO NO ROSES FOR THE ENGAGEMENT BUT THEY CHARGE ME.

WHEN I GOT THERE THE ROSES THEY SENT WERE DEAD I HAVE PICTURES WISH I COULD POST THEM. DEAD, BROWN, PETALS FALLING. SO AT THAT TIME I GAD TO RUSH IN A PLACE I DIDN'T KNOW, AND BOB FOR 6.00 dollars a bunch. And AVAS CHARGED ME 57.00 FOR DEAD ROSES. SOMEONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS TOO... Eric Harrison..mareliarro@aol

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Engagement Bouquet
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #531150

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1479 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.