Avasflowers - AVAS FLOWERS SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSSINESS
I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement.
Well the night before leaving I received an email from AVAS asking me to call, so I did.
They had decided that I HAD MADE A MISTAKE and CANCEL 1 of my order of roses. THESE ROSES I WAS GOING TO USE TO NAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR TGE ENGAGEMENT. At 8 pm I found out this. They said they thought it was a mistake and cancelled. SO NO ROSES FOR THE ENGAGEMENT BUT THEY CHARGE ME.
WHEN I GOT THERE THE ROSES THEY SENT WERE DEAD I HAVE PICTURES WISH I COULD POST THEM. DEAD, BROWN, PETALS FALLING. SO AT THAT TIME I GAD TO RUSH IN A PLACE I DIDN'T KNOW, AND BOB FOR 6.00 dollars a bunch. And AVAS CHARGED ME 57.00 FOR DEAD ROSES. SOMEONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS TOO... Eric Harrison..mareliarro@aol
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Engagement Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed,..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."