Avasflowers - AVAS FLOWERS SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSSINESS
I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement.
Well the night before leaving I received an email from AVAS asking me to call, so I did.
They had decided that I HAD MADE A MISTAKE and CANCEL 1 of my order of roses. THESE ROSES I WAS GOING TO USE TO NAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR TGE ENGAGEMENT. At 8 pm I found out this. They said they thought it was a mistake and cancelled. SO NO ROSES FOR THE ENGAGEMENT BUT THEY CHARGE ME.
WHEN I GOT THERE THE ROSES THEY SENT WERE DEAD I HAVE PICTURES WISH I COULD POST THEM. DEAD, BROWN, PETALS FALLING. SO AT THAT TIME I GAD TO RUSH IN A PLACE I DIDN'T KNOW, AND BOB FOR 6.00 dollars a bunch. And AVAS CHARGED ME 57.00 FOR DEAD ROSES. SOMEONE HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS TOO... Eric Harrison..mareliarro@aol
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Engagement Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."