Completely disappointed!I ordered a premium/large sized Fall Blooms Basket that was to feature daisies, mums and greens for my Aunt and Uncle for Thanksgiving in Gainesville, FL.

Avas comes up on a google search for the best florist in Gainesville. What was delivered was a medium sized arrangement that looked completely different than what was pictured . Instead, an arrangement was delivered that featured pink carnations and spring lilies. Pink carnations and spring lilies for Thanksgiving?!?!.

I contacted Ava's to correct and they made no attempt to correct. And, of course, Ava's is NOT local.

Rip off!I know always to use local!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Avasflowers to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers fall blooms basket for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Avasflowers - I'm impressed!  (by how bad the flowers were.) Avasflowers "I ordered a Belize Sunset on June 8 for a birthday on June 10. I was told the local florist couldn't do it but Ava's would call my sister on..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Trex Decking - Trex Transcends Trex Decking "I ordered this material from a lumber yard and had a contractor build me a step/deck on my house in Oct. 2016. About a month ago it started getting white..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more