Completely disappointed!I ordered a premium/large sized Fall Blooms Basket that was to feature daisies, mums and greens for my Aunt and Uncle for Thanksgiving in Gainesville, FL.

Avas comes up on a google search for the best florist in Gainesville. What was delivered was a medium sized arrangement that looked completely different than what was pictured . Instead, an arrangement was delivered that featured pink carnations and spring lilies. Pink carnations and spring lilies for Thanksgiving?!?!.

I contacted Ava's to correct and they made no attempt to correct. And, of course, Ava's is NOT local.

Rip off!I know always to use local!

Review about: Fall Blooms Basket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $75
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers - FUNERAL STARTED WITHOUT FLOWERS THANKS TO AVAS FLOWERS!!!  THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD ARRIVE THE EVENING BEFORE!!! PARTIAL DELIVERY CAME AFTER FUNERAL STARTED. Avasflowers "Dear friend and advocate for Huntington's Disease, passed away after a 2 year battle with cancer. Courageous till the very end, we wanted to give her the most beautiful flowers,..." Read more Avasflowers -  Unbelievable Avasflowers " I ordered the sun flower symphony bouquet for my mother for Mother's Day and her birthday The wrong flowers came I was told that the right ones would be..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Complain about Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL Asus "I bought an Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570 KL in Gold color on April, 24th 2017. 2 weeks later it was accidentally dropped from 30 cm high. At the..." Read more Brooks Brothers - Very poor quality of shoes lost the colour of the skin after used for one time. Brooks Brothers "I am a regular costumer for BB, I went to BB yas mall in abudhabi, I bought a shoes for 750 AED which is 203 $, after using the shoes..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more