Avasflowers - AVAS Flowers - Not a Flower Shop & False Advertising

From their website advertising I thought they were a local business in Cleveland, OH only to find out they are nothing but an order service that charges $13.95 and send the order out to a florist in your local area.I ordered 2 arrangements thinking they would be sent by same florist.

They were created and delivered by 2 separate florists. One arrangement was fabulous the other a real disappointment. 1st photo is what was supposed to be delivered 2nd is the product delivered. In directly contacting the florist who provided the disappointing arrangement I found out there was a problem with my order.

The local florist has gone above and beyond in trying to make good about what happened. At first, I called AVAS only to get put on hold, call backs and put on hold, and disconnected. When I finally did reach a customer service rep after 2 days they were awful. I ended up calling my credit card company and am currently disputing the charge with AVAS and will refuse to pay for it.

It wasn't cheap to begin with.Contact a local floral shop instead of AVAS FLOWERS!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.