Providence, Rhode Island
5.0

From their website advertising I thought they were a local business in Cleveland, OH only to find out they are nothing but an order service that charges $13.95 and send the order out to a florist in your local area.I ordered 2 arrangements thinking they would be sent by same florist.

They were created and delivered by 2 separate florists. One arrangement was fabulous the other a real disappointment. 1st photo is what was supposed to be delivered 2nd is the product delivered. In directly contacting the florist who provided the disappointing arrangement I found out there was a problem with my order.

The local florist has gone above and beyond in trying to make good about what happened. At first, I called AVAS only to get put on hold, call backs and put on hold, and disconnected. When I finally did reach a customer service rep after 2 days they were awful. I ended up calling my credit card company and am currently disputing the charge with AVAS and will refuse to pay for it.

It wasn't cheap to begin with.Contact a local floral shop instead of AVAS FLOWERS!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of avasflowers bouquet from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments