From their website advertising I thought they were a local business in Cleveland, OH only to find out they are nothing but an order service that charges $13.95 and send the order out to a florist in your local area.I ordered 2 arrangements thinking they would be sent by same florist.
They were created and delivered by 2 separate florists. One arrangement was fabulous the other a real disappointment. 1st photo is what was supposed to be delivered 2nd is the product delivered. In directly contacting the florist who provided the disappointing arrangement I found out there was a problem with my order.
The local florist has gone above and beyond in trying to make good about what happened. At first, I called AVAS only to get put on hold, call backs and put on hold, and disconnected. When I finally did reach a customer service rep after 2 days they were awful. I ended up calling my credit card company and am currently disputing the charge with AVAS and will refuse to pay for it.
It wasn't cheap to begin with.Contact a local floral shop instead of AVAS FLOWERS!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Pastel Fragrance Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Horrible customer service. DO NOT ORDER FROM MODLILY. Tried canceling an order before it was shipped no reply. Submitted 2 tickets and was never contacted by anyone. Tried contacting them..."
- "Found hair in MUFFIN Charles Street location...."
- "I installed the Wirefly Parental Control App (Version: 1.16.0) from the Blackberry App World. I was surprised to see the app. The app install on my phone was fine but..."