Providence, Rhode Island

From their website advertising I thought they were a local business in Cleveland, OH only to find out they are nothing but an order service that charges $13.95 and send the order out to a florist in your local area.I ordered 2 arrangements thinking they would be sent by same florist.

They were created and delivered by 2 separate florists. One arrangement was fabulous the other a real disappointment. 1st photo is what was supposed to be delivered 2nd is the product delivered. In directly contacting the florist who provided the disappointing arrangement I found out there was a problem with my order.

The local florist has gone above and beyond in trying to make good about what happened. At first, I called AVAS only to get put on hold, call backs and put on hold, and disconnected. When I finally did reach a customer service rep after 2 days they were awful. I ended up calling my credit card company and am currently disputing the charge with AVAS and will refuse to pay for it.

It wasn't cheap to begin with.Contact a local floral shop instead of AVAS FLOWERS!

Review about: Avasflowers Pastel Fragrance Bouquet.

Review #820055 is a subjective opinion of a user.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion