From their website advertising I thought they were a local business in Cleveland, OH only to find out they are nothing but an order service that charges $13.95 and send the order out to a florist in your local area.I ordered 2 arrangements thinking they would be sent by same florist.
They were created and delivered by 2 separate florists. One arrangement was fabulous the other a real disappointment. 1st photo is what was supposed to be delivered 2nd is the product delivered. In directly contacting the florist who provided the disappointing arrangement I found out there was a problem with my order.
The local florist has gone above and beyond in trying to make good about what happened. At first, I called AVAS only to get put on hold, call backs and put on hold, and disconnected. When I finally did reach a customer service rep after 2 days they were awful. I ended up calling my credit card company and am currently disputing the charge with AVAS and will refuse to pay for it.
It wasn't cheap to begin with.Contact a local floral shop instead of AVAS FLOWERS!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Pastel Fragrance Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "Okay, it's obvious to me that this bunch or *** have NOTHING to do with the REAL Book Of the Month Club, nothing at all. These scumbags tried to rip..."
- "We made the mistake using Empire Carpet to replace our carpet in our home, 3 bedrooms and the stairs. The sales man Bob LaChapelle; completely mislead me about the carpet..."
- "Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities. Virtu USA shipped the wrong vanity and took a month to even admit it!! Horrible customer service, and a huge..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."