Avasflowers - Avas Flowers is Terrible

I'm beyond furious with having to deal with this disreputable company.They refused to give me a refund for flowers that were not delivered on time.

I had placed my order several days in advance and they promised me early delivery. Great. I even over looked their $13 service fee though they advertised free delivery, because at least my mother in law would get her flowers on time. Well after a text from them followed by a call from me to their call center which sounds like it's based somewhere in Asia, not local like they promote on their website, I'm informed me that there as a "chance" they wouldn't be there on time.

I said if that's the case, then I want to cancel the order. That's when I was informed that wasn't an option. No money back, regardless of the fact the flower arrangement wasn't even made, probably not even assigned, or on the way to any place.

What a joke.This place practices deceptive advertising and doesn't live up to it's own satisfaction guarantee.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about