I'm beyond furious with having to deal with this disreputable company.They refused to give me a refund for flowers that were not delivered on time.
I had placed my order several days in advance and they promised me early delivery. Great. I even over looked their $13 service fee though they advertised free delivery, because at least my mother in law would get her flowers on time. Well after a text from them followed by a call from me to their call center which sounds like it's based somewhere in Asia, not local like they promote on their website, I'm informed me that there as a "chance" they wouldn't be there on time.
I said if that's the case, then I want to cancel the order. That's when I was informed that wasn't an option. No money back, regardless of the fact the flower arrangement wasn't even made, probably not even assigned, or on the way to any place.
What a joke.This place practices deceptive advertising and doesn't live up to it's own satisfaction guarantee.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL! First photo is what is advertised online. Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, ..."
- "If I could rate Presidential Suites resort negative stars I would. First off let me say that this was my honeymoon and it was a nightmare. As in previous postings..."
- "I bought my furniture 2 years ago . Six months ago I called the warranty company about my couch loosing its color. As of today almost 6 monts in Im..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."