Chicago, Illinois

I'm beyond furious with having to deal with this disreputable company.They refused to give me a refund for flowers that were not delivered on time.

I had placed my order several days in advance and they promised me early delivery. Great. I even over looked their $13 service fee though they advertised free delivery, because at least my mother in law would get her flowers on time. Well after a text from them followed by a call from me to their call center which sounds like it's based somewhere in Asia, not local like they promote on their website, I'm informed me that there as a "chance" they wouldn't be there on time.

I said if that's the case, then I want to cancel the order. That's when I was informed that wasn't an option. No money back, regardless of the fact the flower arrangement wasn't even made, probably not even assigned, or on the way to any place.

What a joke.This place practices deceptive advertising and doesn't live up to it's own satisfaction guarantee.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of avasflowers arrangement. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments