I'm beyond furious with having to deal with this disreputable company.They refused to give me a refund for flowers that were not delivered on time.
I had placed my order several days in advance and they promised me early delivery. Great. I even over looked their $13 service fee though they advertised free delivery, because at least my mother in law would get her flowers on time. Well after a text from them followed by a call from me to their call center which sounds like it's based somewhere in Asia, not local like they promote on their website, I'm informed me that there as a "chance" they wouldn't be there on time.
I said if that's the case, then I want to cancel the order. That's when I was informed that wasn't an option. No money back, regardless of the fact the flower arrangement wasn't even made, probably not even assigned, or on the way to any place.
What a joke.This place practices deceptive advertising and doesn't live up to it's own satisfaction guarantee.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "3 PC. Living room set has been constantly peeling and falling apart set is less than 2 years old purchased in November of 2013 called salesman 5 months ago got..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."