Capac, Michigan

I ordered flowers and a fruit basket from Avas flowers on July 4th to be delivered to my best friends funeral on July 7th. I spend $113.

The pictures looked great and the fruit basket showed approx 10 pcs of fruit, nuts, chocolate and they assured me they would add cheese as I requested. On the one and only viewing day I received a phone call stating that they needed $10 more to fill the order and when I asked why she stated "you want your arrangement to be full don't you?" I asked to speak to the manager and he said that the fruit basket price on line was wrong (although the price is exactly the same to this day). Feeling stuck and left with no choice, I authorized the additional $10. The day of the funeral I was MORTIFIED, the fruit basket was tiny, 4 pcs of fruit and 1 roll of rolos.

The flowers were worse very small, the basket was about 4 inches in diameter and the whole arrangement was approx 6 in x 6 in. WOW. They are truly a rip off.

Please do not use them, you will be disappointed.

Total SCAM!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Avasflowers Fruit Arrangement.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #841083

I wish I read this before I used them. I'm still going through the saga. What you see and what you get aren't even close.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #839162