Daejeon, Taejon-Jikhalsi

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday on May 2nd. She was turning 70.

The flowers were delivered. However, only that they were delivered OLD, DEAD, AND TOTALLY NOT FRESH. They were not of professional quality, as the company boasts with its 30 years of experience as advertised on its website. Instead, the flowers looked like they had been hand picked and pulled from a field by illegal immigrants.

The flowers were NOT of any quality worth the enormous price I paid. I paid $68 for that garbage. I love my mother and that was the garbage she received. When I asked the company for a refund they DENIED me.

Moreover, they FAILED to attach a red bow to the vase which I paid EXTRA. This company is a complete rip off so please be careful people.

Please do not order from AVAS FLOWERS IN KENNER, LOUISIANA. I have already reported them to the Better Business Bureau.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers flowers from Avasflowers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments