Avas Flowers - Embarrassed customers!! Emotional disaster!!! Horrible experience!!
I ordered 3 funeral arrangements for my family and friends in Texas through Ava's Flowers which portrayed itself as local and family owned. We wanted to find the best arrangements and paid over $500.00 to express our final tribute to our be loved brother/uncle.
We ordered two 6' standing flower arrangements - one cross and one heart and one basket from their colorful collections. When I entered the room at the wake, I could not believe those were our flowers until I checked the card. The stands were less than 4' tall, the cross was totally different than the picture shown on the ad and the order confirmation. I was embarrassed as well as my brother,sister, daughter and son. They put trust in me and traveled thousands of miles from east coast, west coast and out of county to pay their final respect. Instead of honoring our beloved brother/uncle, it was a slap in the face. To make matters worst, the names showed for the other 'standing Heart' should be from the niece and nephew and their spouses, but none of the niece and nephew's name appeared on the card, only miss match their spouses name! I have the order confirmation as well to prove. This is ridiculous!!
After contacting them multiple times by phone calls and email. No one return the phone call. The only response we received was a standard form letter to giving us credit points. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - SCAM
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "Please save your money and spend it elsewhere. This company is extremely unreliable and unethical. I ordered a custom wig priced at over $500 and the company assured me they..."
- "Do Not buy a Dr Horton Home! They knew about faulty water pipes well before they sold us our home in 2012. They couldn't care less about the damage..."
- "Purchased Larson Security Elegant door on May 2015 from Lowes. First problem encountered were mount screws were too short to support the weight of the door. Called Home..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."