Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1.4K views 8 comments

So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these be real?? So I decided to order some flowers for myself through Avas and see if I had the same results. I did not! As a matter of fact, my experience was great! Probably the best I've ever had with any flower delivery company I've used in the past.

Then I started to wonder, were any of these reviews I've read possible? So I called Avas customer service and asked them some questions. I explained to them beforehand what I had in mind and what follows is just some of our lively conversation...

A shout out to the Avas Flowers rep for being such a good sport about all these "complaints". He played along really well and his answers should no way reflect how he or any other Avas rep would handle your call. We had just a bit of fun. I hope you get as much of a laugh out of these as I did. As I said in the beginning, my experience ordering flowers through Avas was a very positive one and I recommend them to everyone, even those prone to alien abductions.

Review about: Positive Experience.

5.0
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

shahpour1
Dumfries, Virginia, United States #1288712

BBB Reason for Ratings

BBB rating is based on 13 factors: Get the details about the factors considered.

Factors that affect the rating for Avas Flowers include:

1301 complaint(s) filed against business

Failure to respond to 194 complaint(s) filed against business

106 complaint(s) filed against business that were not resolved Business has failed to resolve underlying cause(s) of a pattern of complaints BBB concerns with the business's practices.

shahpour 1
Dumfries, Virginia, United States #1288711

How much they pay you to write this. or you work for Avas F****kup

Teena2017

Hmmm!If found them deceptive.

The website implies this is a local florist in Indiana. The flowers were old and wilted. Customer service was not helpful. I was on hold for 50 minutes as I was bounced around from rep to rep.

I wonder, if the above reviewer works for Ava's.:(.

Salem, Oregon, United States #1228541

So many complaints on here are, in my opinion, petty & ridiculous.BUT, this place looks horrible!

Please, if you used a credit card, cancel payment!! If you used a debit card, you know better than that! Never, ever, ever use a debit card online!

Sorry, back to Ava's..this place looks reprehensible.

Use 1800Flowers or FTD.They have excellent Customer Service.

Lenexa, Kansas, United States #1219719

You must work for the company and are trying to make them look good.I have been on the phone with them for 2 days now trying to get their screw up straightened out.

I too have been put on hold to only get cut off several times.

I have spoke with 8 different people.I am hoping to get this all straightened out today, but not holding my breathe.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1199785

Shill.

Jacksonville Beach, Florida, United States #1186345

I just had a horrible experience with Avas flowers, at a time when I was emotional and needed good service.What I ordered is not what was delivered to the funeral home for my uncle...and what they sent me as a photo of what was going to be sent was not the same, either.

AND they charged me $102!!

I am trying to obtain a refund...called customer service three times on the day of the delivery, was placed on hold for 20-30 minutes, then the line went dead.I will be reporting Avas Flowers to the BBB.

AVASJUNKIE
Mahwah, New Jersey, United States #919134

GREAT POST! HAD ME LAUGHING!!