Absecon, New Jersey
5.0
Turnaround Time

I know there's a lot of negativity about Avas Flowers and some of the reviews I've read on here don't even look legit!So I felt compelled to write about my POSITIVE experience!

I ordered some flowers through Avas Flowers for my mother-in-law's birthday. Not only did the flowers arrive on time (a day early to be exact), she sent me a picture of the flower arrangements and told me they really brightened up her day! So am I happy with Avas Flowers? You bet I am!!

Thanks Avas, you made me and my mother-in-law two happy costumers!!Thank You AVAS!!!!

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #1342932

DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM AVAS FLOWERS!!!!!The flowers I ordered were delivered in a box and were died.The balloon was not as stated.When i called to complain I was told a new agreement would be delivered 3 days later, it was not.

On the 4th day a box (again) was delivered with DIED flowers.

Again I called and they will only credit part, leaving me to pay $20.00 for DIED flowers.They keep saying I received 2 shipments.These people do not understand ENGLISH!!!!NEVER NEVER NEVER ORDER FLOWERS FOR AVAS.......

Shahpour 1
Dumfries, Virginia, United States #1288708

You must be somehow connected to these scammers.Have you checked their face book how many complainers.

How many people didn't get their flower. ordered week ago and no flowers were delivered. their is no customer service. after hours and hours talking trying talk to unqualified staff, finally got my refund less $14 .

then they deliver 3 days old dead flowers.this place is a scam.

Princeton, New Jersey, United States #1286298

I ordered flowers for my sisters birthday and it never was delivered on the day I specifically,it even said Happy Birthday,on the card I wrote out, I called and the person said " oh we thought it was for Valentine's Day, it said happy birthday NOT valentines, I was very pissed off , and a little rude but it was par for the course.They even called earlier in the day to tell me that they didn't have what I ordered and that they would add more flowers, which was nice, but they even said it would be delivered today on her birthday.

I will never order from them again.......one pissed off customer who was planning on using them a lot due to my sister having MS and and not doing well.

So much for that.....thanks for ruining what was supposed to be a nice gift for her birthday"

Sandie
Colma, California, United States #1244657

Ordered flowers for my Brother & the flowers were wilted.Water in case murky.

Case you could buy at a $1 store. Been sending Emails & no respond from Avas. Never again will I use them or recommend them. I paid $87.91 for their ugly flowers.

I called them too after I seen the flowers.

Horrible florist.Put a complaint on Facebook too

Wood River, Illinois, United States #1219394

Awful service the supervisor hung up on me and couldn't answer my question.Ripped me off with service charge when trying to cancel order 2 min.

after placing it.

Don't trust this sleazy company with bogus reasons on why after 2 min.an order couldn't be canceled even though no service had yet been provided or even started.

Please, Avas Flowers is a SCAM.They do not deliver flowers, and they do not deliver the refunds the promise.

They are thieves, crooks and liars. They need to be prosecuted for fraud.

The website claimed that they were in Libby, MT, because that's where I was searching for flower delivery for Mothers Day.

But they are in New Jersey.They did not deliver my Mom's flowers, but they took my money.

Avas Flowers is a criminal fraud, and nothing more.

The online prices are bogus. They want to charge extra for a bow,plus a card,arranging flowers

and delivery.

Horrible experience.Told me the price would be $54.21, turned out to be 72.92.

Also, got a call next day they they did not have the flowers for the arrangement and replaced the order with same price. Driver had the incorrect address, and they tried to charge me additional delivery fee for an address that I have no idea where it even came from. They also charged $3 for the bow and another $3 for the card and still misspelled my name. Total rip off !!!!!!!!!!

Never again !!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered an arrangement for my daughter.They were delivered on time and we're just gorgeous!!!!

The ordering was simple and easy to follow.

I will definitely use Ava's Flowers again and recommend them to everyone.Again thanks for great service

Some people may be fond of weeds and paying a company to deliver a fraction of what was promised.