Avasflowers - AVAS FLOWERS FAST DELIVERY AND EASY TO USE GREAT SERVICE

1586 of 2615 Avasflowers reviews

I know there's a lot of negativity about Avas Flowers and some of the reviews I've read on here don't even look legit!So I felt compelled to write about my POSITIVE experience!

I ordered some flowers through Avas Flowers for my mother-in-law's birthday. Not only did the flowers arrive on time (a day early to be exact), she sent me a picture of the flower arrangements and told me they really brightened up her day! So am I happy with Avas Flowers? You bet I am!!

Thanks Avas, you made me and my mother-in-law two happy costumers!!Thank You AVAS!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #567977

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 14 Yes 14 5 No 5
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1586 of 2615 Avasflowers reviews
Shahpour 1

Feb 15 #1288708 Dumfries, Virginia, United States

You must be somehow connected to these scammers. Have you checked their face book how many complainers. How many people didn't get their flower. ordered week ago and no flowers were delivered. their is no customer service. after hours and hours talking trying talk to unqualified staff, finally got my refund less $14 . then they deliver 3 days old dead flowers. this place is a scam.

Feb 13 #1286298 Princeton, New Jersey, United States

I ordered flowers for my sisters birthday and it never was delivered on the day I specifically,it even said Happy Birthday,on the card I wrote out, I called and the person said " oh we thought it was for Valentine's Day, it said happy birthday NOT valentines, I was very pissed off , and a little rude but it was par for the course. They even called earlier in the day to tell me that they didn't have what I ordered and that they would add more flowers, which was nice, but they even said it would be delivered today on her birthday. I will never order from them again.......one pissed off customer who was planning on using them a lot due to my sister having MS and and not doing well. So much for that..... thanks for ruining what was supposed to be a nice gift for her birthday"

Sandie

Nov 22, 2016 #1244657 Colma, California, United States

Ordered flowers for my Brother & the flowers were wilted. Water in case murky. Case you could buy at a $1 store. Been sending Emails & no respond from Avas. Never again will I use them or recommend them. I paid $87.91 for their ugly flowers. I called them too after I seen the flowers. Horrible florist. Put a complaint on Facebook too

1 0 Reply

Sep 28, 2016 #1219394 Wood River, Illinois, United States

Awful service the supervisor hung up on me and couldn't answer my question. Ripped me off with service charge when trying to cancel order 2 min. after placing it. Don't trust this sleazy company with bogus reasons on why after 2 min. an order couldn't be canceled even though no service had yet been provided or even started.

May 10, 2016 #1156536

Please, Avas Flowers is a SCAM. They do not deliver flowers, and they do not deliver the refunds the promise. They are thieves, crooks and liars. They need to be prosecuted for fraud.
The website claimed that they were in Libby, MT, because that's where I was searching for flower delivery for Mothers Day. But they are in New Jersey. They did not deliver my Mom's flowers, but they took my money.
Avas Flowers is a criminal fraud, and nothing more.

1 0 Reply

Nov 02, 2015 #1057448

The online prices are bogus. They want to charge extra for a bow,plus a card,arranging flowers
and delivery.

Oct 15, 2015 #1048894

Horrible experience. Told me the price would be $54.21, turned out to be 72.92. Also, got a call next day they they did not have the flowers for the arrangement and replaced the order with same price. Driver had the incorrect address, and they tried to charge me additional delivery fee for an address that I have no idea where it even came from. They also charged $3 for the bow and another $3 for the card and still misspelled my name. Total rip off !!!!!!!!!! Never again !!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 01, 2015 #1028294

I ordered an arrangement for my daughter. They were delivered on time and we're just gorgeous!!!! The ordering was simple and easy to follow. I will definitely use Ava's Flowers again and recommend them to everyone. Again thanks for great service

May 06, 2015 #980827

Some people may be fond of weeds and paying a company to deliver a fraction of what was promised.

Apr 28, 2015 #977641

Last Sunday was my husband and mines first anniversary. Since we were going to renew our vows in church on Sunday (4/26) he ordered two different items. One order was for a small bouquet or group of flowers that I could hold in church. The other was supposed to be a multi flower arrangement. He told the girl that he trusted her judgement and wanted me to have a nice Anniversary arrangement with multiple flowers in it. She told him she would send something in a basket.
The first flowers that were delivered to me at work were 6 white carnations with 1 stem containing 3 white lilies from a Sentry food store in the area. 1 lily was open, 2 were closed. No baby’s breath, no greens, just 7 white flowers. I called my husband to thank him and he told me there were supposed to be more flowers. About 2 hours later the receptionist walked in carrying a huge basket of flowers. I was just appalled because they were no doubt a FUNERAL ARRANGEMENT! It had sprays of gladiolas and snap dragons along with some lilies, daisy’s and the ugliest tiny pinkish red carnations, some of which were dead! Everyone was stunned at how hideous they were and even our florist said she would be ashamed to send those to anyone. The really sad part about this is my mother had recently passed and I had buried her two week prior! The last thing I wanted to be reminded of was the funeral and now I had another funeral arrangement!! I was so embarrassed and hurt because everyone was laughing at
... Show more

Apr 23, 2015 #975850

Was sent a pic of a big basket with green plants guess they thought i wouldnt be at the funeral service i got there to find a plastic 6 inch pot wrapped in purple paper and 2 tiny green plants and may i mention they charged me $78.00
You wont get your money's worth

Matt

Mar 07, 2015 #955294 Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

Delivery of a sympathy Flowers Basket was delivered on short notice and was Absolutely Beautiful.
Would order from them any time . I was in Minnesota and could not make my Brother James Funeral. His wife sent me a picture of my flowers - gorgeous.
Matt Riesgraf

Jan 22, 2015 #934700 Livingston, Texas, United States

The order was perfect and on time, the only issue I have is they flat refused to send me a receipt for some reason, loads of run around, said that my order did not exist yet the credit card was billed LOL.. And the flowers were delivered..

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.