Update by user Apr 19

NO DELIVERY NO REFUND

Original review posted by user Apr 18

I placed an online order for flowers to be delivered to my sister for her 40th birthday, flowers were supposed to be delivered by 4pm, I called them 3 different times and they kept saying delivery was in transit.The flowers were never delivered.

I contacted them for a full refund and they send they couldn't refund me the money instead they offfered a 10% discount.....Really?? anyhow, i finally spoke to a Supervisor and he said he would refund me minus the cost of goods sold... and I quote "the flowers i picked out for you" What kind of business does this?? Buyers beware- Use a reliable flower shop!!

This business will not refund you even if they are at fault.WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!

Review about: Deluxe Flowers.

I didn't like: Worst experience ever.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $69
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers - Flowers are not what is shown online. Avasflowers "I ordered flowers on March 27th, 2017 off of the Avas flowers webpage. The bouquet was supposed to be divine lily and Iris's. My friend received the flowers 2 hours..." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Leaffilter North - Very dissatified with leaf filter not happy at all Leaffilter North "You may not have to clean the inside of the gutters but after having the leaf filter installed last year every thing stays on the top and needs to be..." Read more Lbc Express - Customer pissed Lbc Express "What the *** happen with the number indicated on the package box if you aren't going to fu*king text us? I'd fu*king calling your hotline to fu*king deliver the two..." Read more Harley Davidson - Treated like i have Leprosy Harley Davidson "oregon city oregon went down to harley here today was told they dont service anything under a 1999 i wanted 2 rims mounted on new tires and a sprocket. told..." Read more