I ordered the Bouncing Baby Boy Bouquet to be delivered to the hospital when my first grandson was born.What a total disappointment and rip off!
The bouquet was completely different than pictured. The flowers were puny leftovers, there were no roses, lilies, or blue flowers like pictured. They were mostly yellow daisies. There was no blue ribbon on the vase, as pictured.
I ordered two types of balloons - wrong types sent. I was so embarrassed about my son and his wife receiving the ugly arrangement.
I tried complaining but they blew me off and denied any wrongdoing.I keep getting spam email from them, as if I'd ever order from Ava's again.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Arrangements not like photos depicted
You May Also Like
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "...I paid $64 for this and what was sent not only looked nothing like the picture but it wasn't worth $64..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Ordered and paid, nothing shipped, no tracking, but took my money SCAM!!!!!!..."
- "August 8th still no AC and hot as the place the devil lives! About a month ago my AC went out. I contacted First American and they found a contractor to..."
- "We had this washer only a month and had to have a serviceman out, it wouldn't agitate. Put on a new timer. And it only agitated in the rinse cycle for..."
- "I'm a retailer and we received a delivey and the drinks expired the very next week, my customers deserve the freshest product, as any other customer, ..."