Style and Design

I ordered the Bouncing Baby Boy Bouquet to be delivered to the hospital when my first grandson was born.What a total disappointment and rip off!

The bouquet was completely different than pictured. The flowers were puny leftovers, there were no roses, lilies, or blue flowers like pictured. They were mostly yellow daisies. There was no blue ribbon on the vase, as pictured.

I ordered two types of balloons - wrong types sent. I was so embarrassed about my son and his wife receiving the ugly arrangement.

I tried complaining but they blew me off and denied any wrongdoing.I keep getting spam email from them, as if I'd ever order from Ava's again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers bouncing baby boy bouquet from Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Avasflowers to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was arrangements not like photos depicted. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments