I ordered the Bouncing Baby Boy Bouquet to be delivered to the hospital when my first grandson was born.What a total disappointment and rip off!
The bouquet was completely different than pictured. The flowers were puny leftovers, there were no roses, lilies, or blue flowers like pictured. They were mostly yellow daisies. There was no blue ribbon on the vase, as pictured.
I ordered two types of balloons - wrong types sent. I was so embarrassed about my son and his wife receiving the ugly arrangement.
I tried complaining but they blew me off and denied any wrongdoing.I keep getting spam email from them, as if I'd ever order from Ava's again.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Arrangements not like photos depicted
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL! First photo is what is advertised online. Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, ..."
- " The day after my nephew passed, my wife called Avas to have an arrangement sent to the funeral home. She specifically ordered FALL colors, An orange sach and then..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I'm a retailer and we received a delivey and the drinks expired the very next week, my customers deserve the freshest product, as any other customer, ..."
- "I one of your boxes of a Ritz crackers, about halfway through a sleeve of crackers, I found a substance between two crackers. I really hope that it was peanut..."
- "On January 12, 2013, I ordered a futon from Olejo.com, through Sears.com's web site - a New Energy Fuji Futon Queen Frame, SKU#NEW8414. After having it for approximately 60 days,..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."