Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland.This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey.
See attached pictures of the lower cost DELUXE version from the website and the actual photo of delivered product, the higher cost PREMIUM... the greeting card is larger than the bouquet! So disappointed. I sent AVAs a photo and questioned their notion of Premuim.
Their "recipe" is a flower count yet this count is entirely too small to regard as the fullest bouquet. An "F" Rating from the BBB and 2 Stars on Yelp.
Do not buy from here.Going to contact my credit card and dispute the charges.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Pictured product
What I disliked
- Delivered product
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Icon is a joke they forget to come back to fix things that they promise it will be done they forgot my vanity so they finally bring it and just..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."