100% full Not resolved

Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland.This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey.

See attached pictures of the lower cost DELUXE version from the website and the actual photo of delivered product, the higher cost PREMIUM... the greeting card is larger than the bouquet! So disappointed. I sent AVAs a photo and questioned their notion of Premuim.

Their "recipe" is a flower count yet this count is entirely too small to regard as the fullest bouquet. An "F" Rating from the BBB and 2 Stars on Yelp.

Do not buy from here.Going to contact my credit card and dispute the charges.

Review about: Expressions Of Love.

I liked: Pictured product.

I didn't like: Delivered product.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss not pictured product / $95
Preferred solution deliver more flowers to the arrangment

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

I got the same arrangement.A high school floral design student could have done better.

Very disgusted with the product knowing what my husband paid for it.I have "scheduled " three call backs from customer service with no call received yet.