Avasflowers - Avas Flowers
I ordered a nice bouquet and a personalized card for my brother to be delivered to the hospital that he was admitted in because I couldn't travel.
I ordered them with this company because I needed same-day delivery. I payed above $62 altogether.
First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained.
Well, then they finally got them delivered and what my brother received was nowhere near what I ordered. It was like night and day. I ordered colorful flowers with roses etc and a personalized card, instead, he got some white flowers with daisies and no roses and a print out card with misspelled words. Not even what I wrote! I tried to write and they kept sending e-mails but none gave me a refund of any sort.
This was a scam!! Not ever using them again!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered. Called their customer service to..."
- "DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL! First photo is what is advertised online. Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, ..."
- " To begin with, this website looks like it was built by an amateur. It looks more like the website of a children's party performer than..."
- "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..."
- "The 4 month old Sealy mattress from MATTRESS FIRM is sagging on one side like it is 10 years old. No help with warranty. MATTRESS FIRM makes it..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."