Columbia, South Carolina
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

I ordered a nice bouquet and a personalized card for my brother to be delivered to the hospital that he was admitted in because I couldn't travel.

Related: Avasflowers - Communication is terrible with Avas Flowers

I ordered them with this company because I needed same-day delivery. I payed above $62 altogether.

First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained.

Well, then they finally got them delivered and what my brother received was nowhere near what I ordered. It was like night and day. I ordered colorful flowers with roses etc and a personalized card, instead, he got some white flowers with daisies and no roses and a print out card with misspelled words. Not even what I wrote! I tried to write and they kept sending e-mails but none gave me a refund of any sort.

This was a scam!! Not ever using them again!

Review about: Birthday Flowers.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $62
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Enterprise, Utah, United States #1256736

We had the same problem with Avas Flowers.They offered us a 10% refund.

We ordered a specific order and they guaranteed they would make sure that was what we get. Over $80 plus. When it arrived was absolutely not what we ordered. I am sending to all our companies not to use Avas as they did not comply with our order.

When i Called I got a very rude employer by the name of enrique or such and he was completely rude and condescending.

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1239622

they are a big scam

I am with you! They did same type of thing to me....