Featured 100% full Not resolved

I ordered a nice bouquet and a personalized card for my brother to be delivered to the hospital that he was admitted in because I couldn't travel.

I ordered them with this company because I needed same-day delivery. I payed above $62 altogether.

First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained.

Well, then they finally got them delivered and what my brother received was nowhere near what I ordered. It was like night and day. I ordered colorful flowers with roses etc and a personalized card, instead, he got some white flowers with daisies and no roses and a print out card with misspelled words. Not even what I wrote! I tried to write and they kept sending e-mails but none gave me a refund of any sort.

This was a scam!! Not ever using them again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $62. Avasflowers needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Enterprise, Utah, United States #1256736

We had the same problem with Avas Flowers.They offered us a 10% refund.

We ordered a specific order and they guaranteed they would make sure that was what we get. Over $80 plus. When it arrived was absolutely not what we ordered. I am sending to all our companies not to use Avas as they did not comply with our order.

When i Called I got a very rude employer by the name of enrique or such and he was completely rude and condescending.

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1239622

they are a big scam

I am with you! They did same type of thing to me....