Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed, which was May 8, 2016. I called my Mother ob that Sunday to ask how she enjoyed her flowers and she informed that she never received them. I called Avas Customer Service and was put on hold for a couple of minutes, then I was told that I had to receive a call back and to schedule a time and the only option was the next day. I did not schedule a time and opted to call Customer Service the next day on Monday. I did so and checked the status of the delivery and was told that the delivery was being made today. THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR! Then I attempted to speak with someone about canceling the order, I got the same option to receive a call back. So I called the Customer Service again, this time I opted to purchase flowers so I could speak to a living human being and the first Rep. transferred me back to the automated option of a call back. I called Customer Service once again and informed the Rep. that I needed to cancel the order and to not transfer me to the automated option of getting a call back. The Rep. brought my order to confirm, I told him that I need to speak with a living person to cancel this order, he chuckled and assured me that he was transferring me to a living person, then he proceeded to transfer me back to the automated call back option.

Related: Avasflowers - HORRIBLE

Part of the problem I have is that when I checked the status of the order, they said the flowers were being delivered today. My Mother has left out of town, so she cannot receive the flowers. THIS HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! My advice for people that order flowers to be delivered, use a FTD service provider! I have used FTD for decades and never had this problem. I will never use Ava's or any other floral delivery service again, except FTD.

As an only option, I opted to receive a call back between 2:00pm and 2:30pm, it is now after 4:00pm, and I have received no call.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Anything, Do not use this company everrrr, Service overall, Lack of accountability, No easy access to your sales rep after hangup.

Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $80
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Teresa
Chelsea, Alabama, United States #1160599

Avas and FTD are not real florists, but sending only call centers.You'd be better off to call a local florist and have them wire out an order for you.

They can contact a florist in the area of delivery and see if they have what you want and will keep looking for one that can do your arrangement for you. The most you'll pay is cost of bouquet, delivery charge, sales tax and a wire fee. At least from our shop. Most florists were closed for the holiday, and these call centers were aware of that.

If you continue to be unable to get a live person on the phone to give you a refund, you should call your credit card company and have them reverse the charges for services not rendered. Other sending only call centers out there to avoid are: Wesley Berry (the absolute worst) Just Flowers, From You Flowers, Teleflora.com FTD.com, Blooms Today, and more.

Some of these advertise in local yellow pages.It's bad for the real florists out there because places like this give the entire industry a bad name.

Same here.We need to contact a lawyer.

No flowers and it's Thursday after Mother's Day.No flowers no refund.

I am running into the same problem I will never use them again.