Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers Mother's Day Nightmare
I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed, which was May 8, 2016. I called my Mother ob that Sunday to ask how she enjoyed her flowers and she informed that she never received them. I called Avas Customer Service and was put on hold for a couple of minutes, then I was told that I had to receive a call back and to schedule a time and the only option was the next day. I did not schedule a time and opted to call Customer Service the next day on Monday. I did so and checked the status of the delivery and was told that the delivery was being made today. THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR! Then I attempted to speak with someone about canceling the order, I got the same option to receive a call back. So I called the Customer Service again, this time I opted to purchase flowers so I could speak to a living human being and the first Rep. transferred me back to the automated option of a call back. I called Customer Service once again and informed the Rep. that I needed to cancel the order and to not transfer me to the automated option of getting a call back. The Rep. brought my order to confirm, I told him that I need to speak with a living person to cancel this order, he chuckled and assured me that he was transferring me to a living person, then he proceeded to transfer me back to the automated call back option.
Part of the problem I have is that when I checked the status of the order, they said the flowers were being delivered today. My Mother has left out of town, so she cannot receive the flowers. THIS HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! My advice for people that order flowers to be delivered, use a FTD service provider! I have used FTD for decades and never had this problem. I will never use Ava's or any other floral delivery service again, except FTD.
As an only option, I opted to receive a call back between 2:00pm and 2:30pm, it is now after 4:00pm, and I have received no call.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not use this company everrrr
- Service overall
- Lack of accountability
- No easy access to your sales rep after hangup
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "...I paid $64 for this and what was sent not only looked nothing like the picture but it wasn't worth $64..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "I and many other consumers refuse to eat at any of your restaurants until you change the direction of your advertising/ marketing scheme. I find it obnoxious and in bad..."