Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers Mother's Day Nightmare
I ordered flower for delivery on the Thursday before Mother's Day last week. I specified that I wanted the flowers delivered on the Sunday in which Mother's Day is observed, which was May 8, 2016. I called my Mother ob that Sunday to ask how she enjoyed her flowers and she informed that she never received them. I called Avas Customer Service and was put on hold for a couple of minutes, then I was told that I had to receive a call back and to schedule a time and the only option was the next day. I did not schedule a time and opted to call Customer Service the next day on Monday. I did so and checked the status of the delivery and was told that the delivery was being made today. THAT IS NOT WHAT I PAID FOR! Then I attempted to speak with someone about canceling the order, I got the same option to receive a call back. So I called the Customer Service again, this time I opted to purchase flowers so I could speak to a living human being and the first Rep. transferred me back to the automated option of a call back. I called Customer Service once again and informed the Rep. that I needed to cancel the order and to not transfer me to the automated option of getting a call back. The Rep. brought my order to confirm, I told him that I need to speak with a living person to cancel this order, he chuckled and assured me that he was transferring me to a living person, then he proceeded to transfer me back to the automated call back option.
Part of the problem I have is that when I checked the status of the order, they said the flowers were being delivered today. My Mother has left out of town, so she cannot receive the flowers. THIS HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! My advice for people that order flowers to be delivered, use a FTD service provider! I have used FTD for decades and never had this problem. I will never use Ava's or any other floral delivery service again, except FTD.
As an only option, I opted to receive a call back between 2:00pm and 2:30pm, it is now after 4:00pm, and I have received no call.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Do not use this company everrrr
- Service overall
- Lack of accountability
- No easy access to your sales rep after hangup
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been trying to reach someone in customer service since 2PM and have been on hold MULTIPLE TIMES for 20 minutes + and the line hangs up on me..."
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "I live in 10 hours from my mother. I get to see her twice a year. For her birthday, I ordered a pink cyclamen potted plant item J18-X-D (no longer..."
- "Hired a painter through Thumbtack to stain my deck. Contractor did a competent job, but handled personal items carelessly; stain on grill, and patio doors, grill tools and grill cover..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. I requested a Spring bouquet. I was told, they had just the perfect arrangements for $55.31 everything inluded. Same day delivery was promised...."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."