Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered the deluxe version of the smaller picture for Mother's Day. The larger picture is what my Mother actually received the day AFTER Mother's Day.

This is the worst company with the worst customer service. I will never use them again. The customer service people refused to cancel or refund my order until I called them repeatedly over two days.

Apparently, their policy is to bait and switch, then make it so difficult for customers to get their stolen money back that most give up because they are sick of dealing with the company.

Do yourself a favor and don't order from Ava's Flowers. I'd go with someone local.

Review about: Avasflowers Flowers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service or product, Missed delivery date by 4 days, No delivery, Rude associates.

Comments

The SAME thing happened to me.

I ordered mother's day flowers to be delivered on Friday the 8th...

Everyday, they claimed it was going to be delivered the following day, after the 3rd time I asked to cancel the order...they flat out refused!

My mother got her jenky flowers, which were supposed to be a "deluxe" and WERE NOT!

I am going thru my credit card company to cancel this order.

DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS!!! They are THE WORST company I've ever had to deal with on the internet.