Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered the deluxe version of the smaller picture for Mother's Day.The larger picture is what my Mother actually received the day AFTER Mother's Day.

This is the worst company with the worst customer service. I will never use them again. The customer service people refused to cancel or refund my order until I called them repeatedly over two days.

Apparently, their policy is to bait and switch, then make it so difficult for customers to get their stolen money back that most give up because they are sick of dealing with the company.

Do yourself a favor and don't order from Ava's Flowers.I'd go with someone local.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of avasflowers flowers from Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was product, missed delivery date, never delivered and rude associates. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

The SAME thing happened to me.

I ordered mother's day flowers to be delivered on Friday the 8th...

Everyday, they claimed it was going to be delivered the following day, after the 3rd time I asked to cancel the order...they flat out refused!

My mother got her jenky flowers, which were supposed to be a "deluxe" and WERE NOT!

I am going thru my credit card company to cancel this order.

DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS!!! They are THE WORST company I've ever had to deal with on the internet.