I ordered the deluxe version of the smaller picture for Mother's Day.The larger picture is what my Mother actually received the day AFTER Mother's Day.
This is the worst company with the worst customer service. I will never use them again. The customer service people refused to cancel or refund my order until I called them repeatedly over two days.
Apparently, their policy is to bait and switch, then make it so difficult for customers to get their stolen money back that most give up because they are sick of dealing with the company.
Do yourself a favor and don't order from Ava's Flowers.I'd go with someone local.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service or product
- Terrible presentation
- Missed delivery date by 4 days
- No delivery
- Rude associates
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist. The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Horrible place to live. Harassed by management . They worry about things that they shouldn't be worrying about , they don't fix tripping hazards that you report , nor fix..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."