I ordered the deluxe version of the smaller picture for Mother's Day.The larger picture is what my Mother actually received the day AFTER Mother's Day.
This is the worst company with the worst customer service. I will never use them again. The customer service people refused to cancel or refund my order until I called them repeatedly over two days.
Apparently, their policy is to bait and switch, then make it so difficult for customers to get their stolen money back that most give up because they are sick of dealing with the company.
Do yourself a favor and don't order from Ava's Flowers.I'd go with someone local.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service or product
- Terrible presentation
- Missed delivery date by 4 days
- No delivery
- Rude associates
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "Received the online February Sale catalog for the Sons and Daughter horse sale. Advertised as big production sale, not an auction. BLS claims to have a lameness and..."
- "Dropped a 95 Honda Accord of at around noon on 5/11/2012. Wanted the car checked for possible catalytic converter replacement. Asked for a call when diagnosis was done...."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."