Ava's Flowers lie about their return policies and they say they are local and send flowers from different States!So the arrive late and wilted or dead.

Related: Avasflowers - Dead Flowers

You would be better off sending a greeting card! Always look to see if the florist is really local. These people --CEO Matt Neuenhaus. Operate from New Jersey and Asia---What is wrong with Google giving them place of honor in ads to those who want to order local flowers.

They operate in every state as far as I ca see. They are not local and you will waste your time complaining to them. If anyone is starting a lawsuit against them I am in! Very disturbing people to deal with when you are sending flowers for a special occasion and they send junk!

And charge you after you have been humiliated by their shoddy goods, wilted or dead flowers.Can't anyone do anything about this?

Review about: Christmas Bouquet.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers Avas Holiday Flower Tree Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - A Fraud Avasflowers "Ordered from a company marketed as a local florist. Come to find out, they are not local at all. Policy states flowers may be substituted but the same make and..." Read more Avasflowers Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Hair inside Oreo Oreo "I found Hair inside Handi Snacks Oreo when I ate that snack, the rest of cookie have been swallow by me. Very poor food safety and not hygienist for food..." Read more Green Motion - Never Rent a Car from Greenmotion Green Motion "Two scratches on the car cost 621 euro to repair (see attached pictures). Which is an outrageous amount of money in Poland where I rented the car. I am pretty..." Read more Swimsuits For All - Buyer beware!! Longitude swimsuits not extra long at all!! Swimsuits For All "This year Longitude swimsuits are not "for long torsos" as their website states. I have ordered from Longitude swimsuits from Swimsuits for All for several years and the sizing has..." Read more Warranty avoidance by gearbest Gearbest "Phone been sent back to Gearbest for warranty repairs. In excellent cosmetic condition. After 2 month Gearbest sent back not my, another used phone in much worse condition, with signs..." Read more