Avasflowers - Service was horrible

I ordered flowers for my sisters birthday on the eleventh and they still weren't received by her, its been three days. They messed up my order three times, and I still never received my order.

They said they delivered them and left them on the porch and they didn't. The phone service is horrendous. I spent 3 hours on the phone just to get in touch with them and once I did they would automatically hang up on me. I tried emailing them as well and i still haven't received an answer by them.

I never experienced such bad service in my entire life. I definitely Would not recommend to anyone unless they want horrible service.

Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #973185 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer973185.

Avasflowers - Terrible Customer Service

These guys are an internet broker that contracts out the flowers so you don't know who they are using! My mother received a $100 arrangement with wilting flower and dry as a bone!

Mother said delivery person called three times for directions and she was standing right in front of moms apartment? My wife called Ava's to ask for help and they said you called to late...must call within 24 hours.

Offered 10% discount and 20% on a future purchase...that's never going to happen and they did not seem to care! Do not do business with these people...find a your own local florist...buyer beware!

Bad quality
Review #973118 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer973118.

Avasflowers - Terrible!!!!

I place an order for flowers and was promised a Sunday Delivery after 1/2 hour of being on hold. Flowers delivery never attempted, passed along to ANOTHER flower shop.

When I called the next day they said the delivery was "on the way" then they said they would upgrade my order free of charge. How can you UPGRADE A DELIVERY THAT IS ALREADY ON THE WAY?? straight out lied and I called him out and he just stammered that NEXT time he would give me a COUPON!!!! Do yourself a favor and call a real flower shop as Ava's just knows how to take orders but not execute them.

God only knows what the quality & design turned out to be. I'm embarrassed to ask recipient.

Order processing issue
Review #973097 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer973097.

Avasflowers - Cancellation

OMG!!!!! What a screwed up business.

I ordered a simple Holliday arrangement for my 96 year old auntie. There was some kind of problem with the vase i get an urgent call to the florist, I do that within seconds n get the *** automated robot that goes on an on an allows you to get nowhere. Then I start getting emails labeled URGENT. I continue to call all this on the very same day with still no live person so I finally send respond to emai an say CANCEL ORDER.

It's been 12 days an still my credit card has not been cancelled.

I have made a total of about 20-30 calls, done what the robot asked, left my # for a call back twice an still no live person or refund. PEOPLE PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK N BY ALL MEANS STAY AWAY FROM AVAS FLORIST.

Norman, Oklahoma, United States #1255365

I'm having the same experience.trying to cancel and keep getting referred somewhere else.

Poor customer service
Review #972982 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer972982.

Avasflowers - Flowers Review

Ordered flowers from avas to be delivered. Delivered wrong flowers and delibwred small version when i paid for medium version.

Also, when called and complained they said they would deliver the correct size and order the next day and refund me 10% off my order.. guess what, nothing. Nothing delivered no 10% refund.. absolutely nothing.

Called again and got the run around. Will never use them again.

Not as described
Review #972785 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer972785.
1.2

Avasflowers Arrangement Review

NEVER EVER BEEN MORE DISSATISFIED.. SAD.

The TOTAL ORDER WAS 70.00 LATE, RUDE..CUSTOMERS DOES NOT MATTTER ...2 roses. 2 stock 1lily!!!

Bad quality
Review #972569 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer972569.

Avasflowers - Don't Buy Flowers From Ava's

DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM AVA's. Read the other comments before you buy; I wish I would have.

I paid $64 for a 6" vase with 8 carnations. This is not what I ordered. I ordered a mixed Christmas bouquet with roses, and got a few carnations and pine cones. These were for my wife for our 10th anniversary.

Carnations and pine cones don't quite say "I love you" like you'd think. Now, the carnations and pine cone arrangement would be a great thing to send to your grandma for Christmas. But if you're hoping to get lucky on your anniversary with them, your wrong. Luckily I had other things to make her forget about the loveless flowers.

Their customer service offers a $20 credit, but you can't buy flowers for $20, and I won't give them another penny of my money.

Use your good old neighborhood florist. Don't buy online, they have no accountability.

tkeele
Full refund
Review #972544 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Avasflowers - *** flowers Walmart would have been nicer

Sent hubby some flowers. Wanted a lovely Christmas arrangement.

What he got was ***. a bunch of flowers tied with a POLKA DOT ribbon. That's it. It was supposed to have Christmas balls, and Christmas greenery.

When I told them that the flowers were *** they said we will give you $20 off your next order. I wanted them to re-make the flowers. They said that the arrangement was a bit lacking in professional arranging. SERIOUSLY?

You think I will ever use your company again? I WILL NEVER, EVER use them again. The manage Christopher is not helpful. Now, 6 days later, the flowers are all dead.

Wilted within 2 days. NEVER AGAIN.

angelareyme
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #972521 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.0

Avasflowers - Product ordered not received

I would highly recommend not using Avas Flowers for anything. The item ordered and specifically reviewed with the ordering agent was nothing like the arrangement received.

I paid extra for additional plants to make the arrangement voluminous. When received, two of the plants were not completely healthy and it was not even in a basket as promised. How disappointing. When Avas' customer service was contacted regarding the matter, they only offered $10 store/website credit and refused to credit my Visa.

It is very sad for a company to lose an excellent customer for $10. If I was their only customer, they would be out of business.

Not as described
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #972514 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer972514.

Avasflowers Delivery Service Review

Flowers not delivered on date requested and guaranteed. Over one hour on the phone trying to cancel and still no resolution.

When I finally got to a supervisor she hung up on me with no provocation to do so. Still waiting, will probably just call mycreditcard company to deny the charges.

This is an internet scamming company!!! Do not order

Order processing issue
Review #972431 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer972431.