Avasflowers - Don't bother! Purchase from a reliable florist.

I usually order my flowers from 1800flowers.com. I needed a same day delivery to a hospital.

Ava's advertised as same day delivery, so I placed my order. My flowers were not delivered. When I called customer service they said that same day delivery had a cut off time of 12 p.m. The website does not mention a cut off.

The website advertised same day delivery and allowed me to place my order with the same day delivery date. Customer service was not interested in helping, they just said it will get delivered as soon as it possible. The problem is the person might be discharged from the hospital by then. This is such a mess!

I regret trying Avas flowers and I will not use them or recommend them to anyone in the future.

Stop falsely advertising. Edit

False advertisement
Problem with delivery
Review #1000521 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1000521.

Avasflowers - AWFUL

Do not order from this company, honestly I can not believe the government has not shut this company down! How many bad reviews does it take for someone to do something about Avas Flowers!!

They lie, the arrangement is not what I ordered, delivered on the wrong date and the flowers died in 3 days! Forget getting anywhere with there customer service that is a joke too! They will lie to your face, hang up on you and will not respond to any emails. They do not refund money, and will not re deliver a new flowers.

I wish I would had re reached this company before I ordered from them. They are not a local florist and not a family owned company of 30 years.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1000503 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1000503.

Avasflowers - Poor customer service & products

I placed an order for a PURPLE PASTEL BOUQUET" and received a BOUQUET of garden plants flower! it was not even close to the depiction online!?

now the customer service reps (4) refuse to redeliver or give me a refund because the recipe was filled complete!!?? WTF? They said according to the flower count and color the order was made to its RECIPE? Again...WTF!

all I could yell out was I did NOT buy a freakin cake you #@%%&$!!

after 4 calls with nowhere to go I email the customer service department to also get no answers. I am just going to dispute all charges and let them kiss my behind.

Full refund
Review #1000500 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1000500.
1.4

Avasflowers - Worse service and flowers EVER...never order from them

They guaranteed delivery by 1:00pm Central and delivered at 5:00pm Central. The order was for white and blue flowers.

The flowers were for a 15th birthday party. I was not specific as the type of flowers since blue flowers are not typical. I specified many times that the flowers had to be blue and white and kept getting the guarantee that it would be no problem and it would be beautiful. The flowers arrived (very late) and they were white with two prigs of purple.

They looked like flowers for a funeral. It was awful. I did not accept the delivery because it was not what I ordered. I thought it would be easier to get a refund.

HA, was I wrong. I paid $59.83 and they want to refund me $24.99 only. When I inquired about the difference the very rude customer service man said, that the flowers were delivered and they had to pay for the delivery and it was not their fault that I did not accept the flowers. OMG am I pissed.

This will be a long fight I am sure. Avoid the trouble, stay clear of AVAS Flowers.

Product, Delivery, Customer service when trying to get refund, Refund amount
Full refund
Review #1000450 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1000450.

Avasflowers - Be CAREFUL when Ordering

Be CAREFUL when ordering. I have tried for over a week unsuccessfully to obtain a refund for an over charge.

I ordered 2 arrangements and have been charged for 3. They refuse to give me the local flower providers name to help resolve my dispute. They have transferred around the company including what they call the Executive Office. I have been hung up on, a recording told me I was going to be called back in an hour (never received a callback) and I have emailed their contact center with my claim to no avail.

They claimed I ordered 2 exact standing arrangements with the same names on the sympathy card and will not refund the duplicate erroneous order. I also took a picture of the flowers which did arrive and they are nowhere near the picture on their website.

I don’t care about the poor quality of the arrangement that they did deliver, I simply want my money back for an arrangement that was never ordered or received. I have contacted our Better Business Bureau and am now filing a claim with FTD as I have over charged for more than $100.00

Full refund
Review #1000093 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1000093.

Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers

On 13 January 2017, I ordered flowers from Ava's for my mother in Sun City. They were promised for delivery that day.

As of 28 January 2017, the flowers still had not been delivered. I contacted Ava's by phone and after an extended hold, finally got a representative. I explained the situation and asked for a refund. I was informed that all they could do was a store credit.

I found this unacceptable and asked for a supervisor. I was told I would be called back by a supervisor between 1230 and 1300 hours that day. As of this writing on 30 January, I still have not recieved a call. I received an email stating that they could not find a record of my order.

My credit card was billed on 13 January2017 in the amount of 72.92 USD. I am now disputing the charge through my credit card company. I would not recommend Ava's Flowers.

Worst experience ever with a florist and I have sent a LOT of flowers in my day. David Bushnell, Fl

Flowers never came
Full refund
Review #1000033 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1000033.

Avasflowers Delivery Service Review

Awful service they promised same day delivery and failed , promised next day also failed , customer service is awful , they kept transferring me to automation and kept hanging up on me I'm still trying to find out why I'm not refunded , never will use this again !!

Poor customer service
Review #999768 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer999768.

Avasflowers - They got me too

Here's the feedback I gave them when I actually got an email requesting it: Are you serious-- you want my feedback? I will never order flowers through you again.

My dissatisfaction began with my online order: Your website is very misleading. When I selected the picture with the arrangement I wanted to send for "x" price, it took me to the next page where there were 3 different sizes listed at different prices. Fearing that I was buying a puny bouquet, I bought the middle sized arrangement at the higher price. Then I had to at least buy a card for 2.99 if I wanted my recipient to even know who sent the flowers.

Then in checking out, I discovered a 13,95 handling charge that had not previously been disclosed, even though you promoted the fact that a 9.95 delivery charge would be waived. So all this and tax brought my order to just under $70, hardly the 45% discount you touted on your website. I ordered the flowers at about 1:30 PM with the assurance of same-day delivery by 7 PM. At about 4 I received a text to call you, and when I did I was told that you couldn't deliver same day after all, but would deliver the next day.

I called you the next day to get the delivery status, which you couldn't tell me. At 5:30 I checked with my sister (the planned recipient) whether the flowers had arrived, and she said No.

I then called to just cancel the order, and your representative told me I couldn't cancel yet, as the local florist you use was closed and your procedure dictated that you had to cancel the order through them the next day, after finding out the status of the order. Since my sister was leaving the hospital the next day, I canceled the credit card payment, and haven't heard from you shysters since.

Order processing issue
Review #998790 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer998790.
1.4

Avasflowers - LIARS, CHEATERS, SCAM ARTIST, WORST BUSINESS EVER, UNETHICAL, SHAME ON YOU AVA

Update by user Jan 28, 2017

They advertise beautiful flowers, but you will certainly pay more because the will send you dead, wilted, dried, bruised, torn, ugly flowers and expect you to keep it. You pay either way.

They don't give refunds.

We bought $1400 worth of flowers. Still waiting on a refund for $750 of flowers we did not get to keep because the "florist" who works out of her mother's house took them back.

Original review posted by user Jan 27, 2017

PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS unless you want the person to not receive it, receive dead flowers, or deal w/a load of *** from this company. They are out to get your money, but they are not out to provide the product shown.

FALSE ADVERTISEMENTS! Ordered $1400 worth of funeral flowers, only 3 arrangements came. Our casket spray & 3 others came all & looked all jacked up & nothing like what we paid for.

I wish I would have paid with a credit card so I could at least dispute it. DO NOT pay w/your bank debit/visa card because your bank may not be able to get your money back.

stargazer9
Worst company ever
Reason of review
nothing good about this business, bad service, bad flowers, scam of a company, unethical, shameful
Full refund
Review #998653 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers Next Day Delivery Service Review

We ordered 2 bouquets and expedited next day delivery, we waited all day with no flowers and half the next before they arrived 24hrs late. Ava's C.S.

Rep called local deigner and left messages but never heard back from them.

After several attempts and over an hour on the phone we got a refund for both orders. Horrible customer service!!!!

Order processing issue
Review #998567 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer998567.