Avasflowers - Mother’s Day ripoff

I ordered $80 flowers for mother’s day. This is four days later n still no flowers don’t order from them.

Read

Have your bank or credit card company to reverse the charges. Ask for the dispute department.

The supervisor I spoke to was super nice. I was credited within a week. Explain everything in detail. Did they email your invoice to you?

Provide that as well if available. Photos are helpful too.

This is a rip-off e-commerce business. Good luck!

Order processing issue
Review #1257214 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1257214.

Avasflowers - Dead on Arrival

Mothers Day flowers arrived barely alive. Flowers purchased at Safeway for a lot cheaper price of much better quality. In the picture, the flowers on the left are from Avas Flowers, the ones on the right are from Safeway.

I can't below a company would advertise themselves as a great flower company with such bad service. Customer service is not important to this company. The clearly do not value the customers.

Lesson learned, never purchase flowers from Avas Flowers, quality is worse seen to date.

Don't know what more I can say but don't purchase flowers from this company. They have no honor, integrity, and character. They are just in it for the money. Selling dead flowers to the public, they gotta get paid, hey! that's the way it is, things will never change.

Read

Have your bank or credit card company to reverse the charges. I was credited within a week.Explain everything in detail.

Provide invoice if available. Photos are helpful as well.

This is a rip-off e-commerce business that should be shut down. Good luck!

Provide invoice if available.Photos are helpful as well. Good luck!

GiftedNewfoundland
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1256815 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Avasflowers - Worst *** florist company.

Their delivery service said by 4. They called my wife instead of calling me, that ordered the flowers, to see how long she will be there.

It’s a surprise. Not something you spend a $100 for this kind of shitty service. I didn’t select to have it delivered by 4 the company did.

If you can’t make it in that time fine. Contact the person that ordered them.

NiceKingCrab
Poor customer service
Review #1256595 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.9

Avasflowers - Mothers day flower

my boyfriend order me flower for mothersday on the 11th of May and was told it will be out to me at Madison honda on the same day not only that i did not recieve it on that day, I recieve it on the 14th of May the delivery guy also took time to tell me its not his problem that it was order late my order number is 5227269 this is the 3rd time he order flowers from you guys and second time problems and it seems like nobody gives a damn this ruining my mothersday seeing that the order was place from the U.k on every occassion, And also for a represative to let me know i will have a 10 coupon on my next purchase is a slap in the face after all of that who say i will order from you again worst experience ever

Read

Avas is a call center and not a florist. Real florist probably received the order today and late orders always get the real florists driver fussed at.

That's why we don't accept late holiday orders over our wire services.

Look up a florist near you and send your hubby their number. He can call them directly next time, save aggrivation and money.

AuspiciousZebra
I liked
There flower are alway lovely
I didn’t like
Service to get to me stink
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1255310 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Scam! Stole my money! Told me they can deliver Mothers Day

When I called at 7 pm Mother’s Day, I was told by Zarina ext 3241, their florists are not open on Sunday! Total disrepresentation.

Do not use this company! Thieves!!!

AllegedLeopard
Poor customer service
Review #1254928 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIARS!!!

Contacted customer service and he stated that the flowers would be delivered on Saturday. I get an email the next day saying the delivery date isn’t until 3 days later.

So I contact customer service and try to cancel because I don’t want the flowers delivered 3 days after mother’s day. And was told I had they would keep the service fee of 19.00 and cancel it!!! NO SUPERVISOR AVAILABLE NO ONE ELSE TO TALK TO!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!

WeeRockHyrax
Problem with delivery
Review #1254138 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Avasflowers - Awful experience

I understand that arrangements can’t always be made, but they sent an order to the local flower shop of 12 roses to be made instead of my mixed arrangement without even contacting me or attempting to make another mixed arranagement. They took it upon themselves to confirm this decision and send it anyways.

12 roses is not anywhere near daisies and carnations. It may be considered an upgrade but I didn’t want any roses.

They wouldn’t give me a refund or cancel my order. They couldn’t help me at all.

MonthlyEmperorTamarin579
Order processing issue
Review #1253696 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Avasflowers - SCAM RIP OFF HORRIBLE SERVICE STAY AWAY!

I am furious about how my order is being handled and how I was treated when I called Avas Flowers customer service number.

Immediately after ordering I received an email stating that the product I ordered was no longer available and that the delivery of the product was pushed back 2 days. While the product substitution is fine, the delivery date is a problem as no one will be at the home on the new delivery date.

I called customer service to cancel the order and was told that they could not cancel it at the call center because it had already been sent out to the florist. The rep said he would transfer me to the florist to see what they could do. After waiting on hold a few minutes, someone named Edgar answered the phone and told me the order could not be cancelled due to the terms of service stating that a delivery could be shifted to the next day. I explained that the delivery was pushed 2 days out, not one day out.

Edgar said that was not correct and the arrangement would be delivered tomorrow May 11 and said he could send out a new email. I explained that I really would like to speak directly to the florist handling the order to confirm the delivery date. He said he was the manager and he was the one the florist would deal with anyway regarding the order so I just needed to talk to him. I told him that I was really uncomfortable with how I was being treated and how this problem was being handled and I wanted to speak directly to the florist to confirm the delivery date.

He again stated that he made the decisions about the orders and it would do no good to talk to the florist. He said if I had to cancel, I'd have to pay an $18.95 cancellation fee. I insisted again to speak with the florist directly and he said he would transfer me. Instead of transferring me, he sent me to a phone survey which I completed and then the call was disconnected.

I am filing a dispute with my credit card company and I will make it my mission today to leave reviews about this horrible experience everywhere online that I can find.

This is the worst customer service experience ever. Stay away from this place!

Read

Provide invoice if available.Photos are helpful as well. Good luck!

Avas is a call center with two locations. One in NY and one in NJ.

They wire orders out to real florists where you need them delivered.

They send the florist about half what you paid and most real florists won't deal with call centers. Your delay in delivery means they couldn't find a florist who would keep the order and on holidays florists turn off their wire services once they reach delivery capacity so they can also service their walk in customer base.

@Anonymous

I wish I had researched this more carefully before placing the order. I thought I was dealing with a local florist, not a call center up north.

The delivery is to a very rural area and I was specifically searching for a florist in that area and this link came up. I should have checked it out before ordering.

Lesson learned. Thanks for the info!

@Anonymous

They advertise as local just like other call centers. To help you avoid another call center, scroll down the search page until you see local numbers and addresses.

Those will be your local florists. Call centers advertise all over the net including funeral home websites and even on this site. Real florists can't afford to do that.

I've been in the floral business for thirty years and receive orders from call centers daily. We keep the orders we can and once we refuse to accept orders instead of taking no for an answer they call on the phone all day.

View more comments
DelicateKangaroo
I didn’t like
Customer service, Level of disrespect, Too much of a hassle to fix problems, False advertising
Full refund
Review #1252538 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Avasflowers - Cancelled within 42 minutes

When my receipt arrived via email it was simply my order# , nothing of detail. I ask for detail of my order and I get ONLY a photo.

I cancelled my order in less tan 36 minutes and the delivery date was 3 days away. I get a telephone call from their office and explain my problem and all that was repeated back to me was their cancellation policy for 'flex days'. It is not in CANCELLATIONS, it is in HOLIDAY FLORAL DELIVERY, which should read HOLIDAY FLORAL DELIVERY, DELAYS AND CANCELLATIONS.

WARNING! Read their HOLIDAY FLORAL DELIVERY.

There is stuff in there that is NOT in their 'CANCELLATIONS'.

There is more about in my opinion, sloppy business practices, so read their CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICIES before you order. Do a search, read reviews and see photos from other customers.

Full refund
Review #1252504 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1252504.

Avasflowers - TERRIBLE COMPANY

I Placed an order on a Friday for a same day delivery product and requested it be delivered on the following Monday and payed extra for it to be delivered before 1pm. It is now after 2pm on Tuesday and it still has not been delivered.

I asked that they cancel the order and refund my money but they refused since it is on the truck. I asked to speak to a manager and was denied because they were not available. When I said I would wait, I was told that they could allow me to tie up the line.

I asked to have a manager call me back and they said that was not possible.

The most I have been offered on a purchase of over $100 is a $10 credit. They obviously think that a coupon will lead me to profit them more with a future purchase.

CHOOSE A DIFFERENT COMPANY!

FretfulBrazilianTerrier
Late delivery
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1250955 is a subjective opinion of poster.