Avasflowers - Horrible

I ordered my aunt flowers for her birthday, was Memorial Day, I told them if they were closed on holiday to deliver on sunday, after several calls on Memorial Day, they assured they would be there. Today, Tuesday they said would be delivered a day late.

She didn’t get them yet. I will NEVER order from Ava’s again, customer service SUCKS

Author
Review #1544298 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - SENT WRONG PLANT NOT HYACYNTH AS REQUESTED GOT WEEDS INSTEAD

1.3

CALLED MANY TIMES FIRST THEY WERE 2 DAYS LATE DELIVERING THEN NO HYACYNTH PLANT SPELLING WAS SENT THEN SHE GOT ONLY A 6 STEM ORANGE BLOSSOM WEED LOOKING THING IN A VERY UGLY VASE FOR $85 DOLLARS I WAS PISSED WILL NEVER USE THEN AGAIN THEY WOULD NOT FIX THE ISSUE VERY SAD

Product
Bad quality
FORGET IT LESSON LEARNED WONT ORDER FROM THEM EVER AGAIN
Review #1543871 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Fraud - delivered four roses when order was $100 for bouquet

Very sad. Ordered ($100) bouquet for wedding and four roses were delivered.

Very strongly urge customers not to rely on this business, and that fulfillment practices be investigated.

Author
Review #1541993 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1541993.

Avasflowers - BEYOND PISSED !!!

1.4

this is LITERALLY VERBATIM WHAT HAPPENEDD TO ME . I MEAN IDENTICAL .

THE ENTIRE THING .. I FELT LIKE I WROTE THIS . MINE WAS 91.68 AND THEY GAVE ME $20.00 CREDIT .I AM SO PISSED OFF . EVERYONE IS A MANAGER WITH DIFFERENT NAMES .

EVERYONE IS A LIAR RUDE AND DEFENSIVE . NEVER AGAIN !!! this is the 2nd time they have done this to me. My mothers Bday last year and Mothers Day this year .

they wouldn't allow me to cancel, they came 5 days late to my mothers job on her DAY OFF …… embarrassing . they looked horrible it was a pink bouquet that looked cheap and the balloons were YELLOW , ORANGE AND RED ?

wtf … i don't even understand it . I have been arguing with them for a week !

h.kitchener

Unless you were not thinking correctly that day and paid for them with a debit card, all you do when they do not fulfill the order as described or in a timely fashion is to file a dispute with your credit card company. And, of course never order from them again after the very first time they mess up.

Author
Cons
Horrible experience
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1541042 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Flowers deliverd after Mothers Day and not the right kind!

1.1

My daughter placed an order on Thursday May 9th for delivery on May 10th. When my daughter received her confirmation (lives in China) delivery to the states, I called after she notice the delivery time by 7pm. The flowers were going to an elementary school and school is over at 3:pm. Told the CS rep of the issue and she did what she had to do on her end by contacting the florist and noted the file. Flowers were never received by 3pm. She got an email that they were delivered at 7:42pm. I ran by the school early the next morning and no flowers were sitting outside. Again my daughter contacted AVAS flowers and they stated they would be delivered on Mothers Day. Once again no flowers. Monday the flowers arrive at school not daffodils but 7 Tulips:(

Just spoke with Samyar in NJ. What he could offer now is 10% plus $10.00 on a future purchase. Yeah right! Have to have my daughter call and because the order is in her name where they can go to the back office and find out the cost of goods and possibly get larger refund. Unreal!

I have had a couple of issues with ProFlowers of flowers not lasting 7 days and sent a replacement without any hassle. This Avas really sucks and as I can see there were a lot of other people with similar issues.

Fine print: they can deliver 4 days early or 4 days after the guaranteed date and based on flower demand substitute the kind of arrangement based on inventory. I have no issues with Amazon returning or getting a full refund with a product not as listed. Next time I'll go to Sam's or Publix and grab an old vase a balloon and delivery it my self, much cheaper:)

They aren't a real florist. Chances are better than 90 percent Avas couldn't get a real florist to accept the order because they didn't send but about half of what you paid them.

Once they found a florist that would accept the order they were informed that daffodils are already out of season so they made the substitute of tulips. Avas is a sending only call center and one of the worst. They have two locations in the states. One in NY and one in NJ.

I've never spoken to an Avas representative that spoke clear English.

We deal with them daily over our wire services. They are awful.

Tags
  • Avas Flowers Ruined Mother s Day
Pros
Extremely discontent
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1535279 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1535279.

Avasflowers - Poor performance, seemingly dishonest

Order placed, cost increased upon checkout, delivery not made as promised. Upon contact with Avasflowers, I was offered a 20% credit plus delivery, then the credit was reduced to 10%.

I requested full refund AND delivery, however no can do at Customer Support and no ability to speak with anyone higher up the managerial chain.

Worst online shopping experience,and I used be in charge of several fortune 500 corporate procurement organizations. Basically, suck you in with promises, but ring you dry with excuses.

Excuses for days, I was on the phone for almost an hour and they took offense when I asked where the call center was located. They didn't know which part of New Jersey they were located and said that type of question was too personal. Apparently every person there is the manager when I asked.

@Anonymous

Mahwah NJ and another call center in New City NY

View more comments (1)
Author
Review #1535237 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1535237.

Avasflowers - HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

My boyfriend ordered me a Dozen Rose's and a card for me on Mother's Day!! And I only received 5 Rose's and No Card!!!!

Avas Flowers in Green Valley AZ Is very unprofessional!! I Received my ordered late with only 5 Rose's and No Card!!

What a rip off!!!! Very Disappointed : Wtf

Not as described/ advertised
Review #1535149 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Awful service

Awful delivery service! My siblings and I ordered flowers for Mother's Day to be delivered Saturday.

I gave them a call on Monday with no response. Tuesday came around and there was still no sign of flowers four days after the delivery date. There were still no flowers on Wednesday so I contacted them again and was offered a 10% discount for something that was five days late - almost an entire week!

They said the order was out for delivery but let's see if that actually happens... The worst part is that there was absolutely no communication whatsoever on the delays.

Lesson: order from a local florist.

Author
Review #1534928 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1534928.

Avasflowers - Very bad experience, do not recommend this service!

1.4

Got an email confirming delivery on a Sunday but upon verification, order hadn't been received by recepient yet.

Called customer service on Monday and an associate informed me of "an issue with delivery" for Sunday and assured me that delivery would be done that same morning. Associate gave me a credit on next transaction for the inconvenience.

Checked in with recepient on Monday evening and still no delivery was made. Total disappointment at that point.

Checked in with recepient Tuesday morning and still nothing. Called customer service Tuesday morning and they told me that delivery is on its way. Told them not interested in their product and services any longer and asked for a refund, they refused full refund and awarded a 10% discount for the inconvenience! Really??!!! In a day and age where customer service and satisfaction are primordial, Avas's was sub-par... If you can't fulfill a commitment within your given delay then don't give the assurance that you can, that's misleading and a very bad way of doing business.

I will never do business with them again and don't recommend their services to anyone I know. What a let down and furious with this company and how this whole thing was handled.

Author
Cons
Did not deliver on time and wrong charge
Problem with delivery
Price reduction
Review #1534185 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - They canceled my order the day AFTER the delivery date

The worst, absolute worst ever! Everything about this company is terrible. They took my money then CANCELED my order AFTER the delivery date!

I ordered a plant for my Mother-in-Law for Mother’s Day and received a confirmation e-mail that all was good and they immediately charged my credit card for payment. The Friday night before Mother’s Day, I received an e-mail saying “due to the seasonality and availability of the flowers, the exact arrangement you ordered is unavailable…” and they then changed the delivery date to the Monday AFTER Mother’s Day. The e-mail said to respond to the e-mail or call them. I called but no one answered – what you get is immediately put onto hold listening to their (fake) spiel about how important customers are, then, at exactly 6 minutes, it disconnects you ~ no opportunity to talk to anyone or leave a message. I also sent an e-mail. Saturday morning, no response to my e-mail and I had to call back twice (again being disconnected at 6 minutes) before someone finally answered. He looked up my order and said it wasn’t that the plant was unavailable, it was that their automatic system overbooks the delivery drivers so they just don’t have anyone until Monday to deliver. Now, it’s the day before Mother’s Day and too late to make other arrangements and they’ve already taken my money. They, with their utter incompetence and obvious and complete lack of care for their customers, single-handedly ruined the gift for my Mother-In-Law and, since we live out of State, we had no way or time to make other arrangements.

Here’s the best part – on Monday, at 4:28 p.m. I get another e-mail saying they “have reached capacity” and CANCELED MY ORDER THE DAY AFTER MOTHER’S DAY. Also, it will take 10 days to process my refund.

What a horrible, terrible company with horrible, terrible customer service. The guy on the phone Saturday tried to blame their “system” but remember – they choose this system and they continue to use it.

Oh – let me also note that on Friday, they offered me $15 store credit, good for one year. Then on Monday, it was only $10. Ridiculous. Like I would ever shop here again, NOT even if it was free.

Author
Cons
Everything - they failed completely
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1533852 is a subjective opinion of poster.