Avasflowers - What a joke

i placed an order to Avas flowers online on the 28th of January to be delivered the 13th of February and it was not delivered. i called and got the run around and now it says it for redelivery???

I am actually wondering if they are going to be delivered at all... Ican't reach anyone on the phone and when I do they transfer me and I have to hold an extremely long time......UUUUGGGHHH

ThornySeaSnake845

my name is Cassie Franks and the company I had a terrible experience with Avas Florists, it says Cassie Franks as the company and this is wrong

This is a review about AVAS Florist not me Cassie Franks somehow this got switched around, bu take my advice do not use AVAS at any cost. Their customer service is non-existent at best, all they is put you on hold and transfer you around the flowers were finally delivered a day late and it was 9 pm on Valentines Day before they delivered them.

This is totally unacceptable to me and no compensation was offered at all. N ever use them, this was all due to their error!!

QuarterlyCloudedLeopard
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1471631 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Avasflowers - Worst ever

The floral arrangement looked nothing like i expected. Then on top of that, after corresponding back and forth with customer service i was tokd that i only had 24 hrs to file a complaint which i did!!!

U be the judge.

The flower arrangement i received on the left, the arrangement i expected on the right. I paid for the premium arrangement.

Read

The arrangement you paid for is made of silk flowers. Avas doesn't bother to tell you that and live and silk look a lot different.

Avas isn't a florist but a sending only call center with NY and NJ locations.

They wired about half what you paid them to a local florist that created a similar representation in live flowers for the money they received. We receive orders from them daily and refuse the majority of them because there's no way to duplicate the arrangement for the money they send.

MachoBorderCollie
Review #1466853 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Avasflowers - DO NOT ORDER FROM AVAS!!!

I am never one to write a review; however, I have had such a horrible experience with this company that I want to protect others from making the same mistake. I ordered flowers on a Wednesday to be delivered on that same day.

They never arrived. I called Avas helpline and was placed on hold for a half an hour and finally gave up. I called back shortly after and was put on hold again for a significant amount of time. When I finally heard from them, the girl said she would look into it.

I never received the call back she said I would. On Thursday, I called again, was put on hold again, and had to hang up because of the time. When I called now for the 5th time, I was told they were to be delivered on Friday, two days after I had wanted them delivered. Of course, Avas had already billed my account for this.

When I tried to make changes, the helpline employee had such a hard time understanding what I was saying that I felt like I was talking to a child.

The service was atrocious. Save your money and use a different florist!

SugaryToucan447
Tags
  • Avas Flowers Horrible
Poor customer service, Lie about delivery, Horrible service line
Problem with delivery
Price reduction
Review #1466520 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Buyer Beware-go else where.

Flowers were promised delivery on Monday, come Wednesday we called. took three calls before someone answered the phone and their response was "I'll have to call the developer to see what happened".

Their recorder says we will call you back between 4-4:40, never happened. The sender requested a cancel and a refund, but refused by Avas...just refused a refund...

Flowers arrived on Thursday evening, placed right in front of the screen door, if the door was opened from the inside they would have crashed! Not delivered in a box or bag. The bouquet was very small, not advertised and not what was purchased.

The care instructions on the card were blank and the paint on the vase was peeling off.

The handling fee is way more than a delivery fee. Scam

Bad quality
Loss
Review #1464308 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1464308.

Avasflowers - Not happy

I received 2 dozen beautiful roses. But nowhere was there info about who sent them (I am past the age of secret admirers!!). I called customer service to find out where they came from and at first he said he did not know, was going to check with supervisor, put me into the survey where I said I was dissatisfied, then they disconnected me.

The roses are great -- but not a happy solution.

Read
Review #1462913 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1462913.

Avasflowers - Do not buy from Avas

I ordered a floral arrangement for a sick friend. She never received it.

I called Ava's and emailed them at least four times, they keep telling me they are working on it. The flowers were ordered in November!! They take your money and don't deliver. So I lost over $50 and my poor friend never got the flowers.

Stay away from this company. They are a RIP-OFF.

Read
Review #1461044 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1461044.

Avasflowers - $82 paid, my mother received nothing close to what I paid for

This site won't let me show my photos but I ordered the sun, moon, and stars bouquet in medium with a beautiful blue vase. Cost $82 total.

She received a blue mason jar, only one lily and 3 roses, no violets but a handful of purple what looked like babies breaths, and a lot of green filler that looks like grass. My heart broke when my mom sent me the picture. Absolutely nothing like what I was promised or looked nothing like the picture I chose from the site. I called and asked for this issue to be resolved.

They said they could give me a 15% discount and I told them it's not about me getting my money back I wanted my mom to get the birthday flowers I paid for with the vase. They said they couldn't do it I said fine I'll take the tiny amount back they offered and hung up almost in tears. Still haven't received the refund. If I could post the picture of my moms flowers she got next to the ones advertised that I paid for everyone would see why I was clearly upset.

These people do not care about customer service and take 0 pride in their jobs. Blown away by how badly done this was. Never have I been so distraught from anything I've ever ordered in my life. I've never even written a review before.

But these people have to go down for their terrible service. The customers that call for flowers are trying to do something wonderful for loved ones. For others. Completely selfless.

What a terrible thing to do to people just trying to make someone else's day bright. Ava's flowers are absolutely terrible.

Highway robbery. Do not give these people your business you will be crushed!

Read

Avas is a sending only call center with two locations. One in NY and one in NJ.

They wire orders out using the FTD Mercury system or the Teleflora Dove system. Real florists won't have the same containers. They advertise as local and with prices real florists can't make with the same amount of flowers mainly because they only receive about half what you paid Avas. We deal with this place every day and reject over 90 percent of what they wire us.

If we can't make what you ordered we won't keep it. This is why their orders don't get filled. But... they send those delivery confirmations, hoping you won't check to see if your flowers got delivered.

Then they go on places like Trust Pilot and try making apologies or completely denying that you ever placed an order with them. That fee you pay is so they can pay reps working in other countries to keep calling florists trying to place your order with them. Always scroll down the search page until you see local phone numbers and addresses.

Those will be your local florists. Hope this helps.

VillainousHedgehog535
Not as described
Review #1457926 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.2

Avasflowers - Totally WRONG

I ordered a vase of flowers called Pink and Ivory as a sympathy gift because it looked soft and gentle. What got delivered was hot pink and the flowers were jumbo size....nothing gentle about them.

I called the company and eventually got through. They said there was nothing they could do....hot pink was on the "pink spectrum" so it was acceptable. They would not provide the local florists name so I could contact them directly...it was a security issue! I cannot provide pictures but the difference is night and day in what I ordered and what got delivered.

I am very upset over this and will try to go through my credit card company to get a refund. I wish I had researched more about Avas Flowers before ordering.

GarrulousStarfish
Product
I liked
If only they actually provided the advertised items
Disinterested customer service
Full refund
Review #1452155 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Disgusted!

Ordered flowers on Monday morning to be delivered Wednesday by noon. No problems or calls till Wednesday at 11:15am telling me they can't do it after all.

No advance notice, no other options. The funeral was a dear employee/friend of many in our Company and now there won't be anything from us showing our respect!

LyricalBostonTerrier
Poor customer service
Loss
Review #1444682 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - SCAM DO NOT USE THEM

I viewed their website picked an arrangement, called them, requested they honor the 10% off they requested. They informed me there was an $18 +/- fee and it would be delivered by 3 if at all possible.

It was charged on my card, I got an email confirmation. Then I received three phone calls asked me to call back, and two emails asking for my phone survey. I wrote back via email asking the holdup and was told it was due to my not filling out my survey. So I filled out my phone survey, asking them to leave a VM as to any other concerns.

I received more phone calls as I was working it went to VM. I was able to answer one and was told. SCAM part - They wanted $10.00 dollars and needed my authorization to charge it, due to the carrier wanted to charge them $10.00. I told them that was illegal and I did not consent and was told they were not demanding just asking.

I let them know I would be writing negative reviews and reporting them to BBB for this scam. I asked if they would still be sending out my flowers and was told yes. I also wrote an email to them explaining all this and never received a message back, my flowers were NEVER delivered.

I went on their website and wrote a note under their contact us section only to receive an email backing saying it was undeliverable (from their own website). DO NOT USE THEM.

EnragedBorderTerrier
Product
I didn’t like
Any of my experience with avas flowers
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1444553 is a subjective opinion of poster.