Avasflowers - DISGUSTING

I have never had to deal with such a ridiculous company before in my life. I sent my mother flowers and a balloon as part of a birthday/gender reveal.

They attempted to deliver the item, I received a notification that it was delivered. When I checked my e-mail there was a notice stating that it couldn't be delivered due to no one being home. Turns out the company themselves had the wrong city, even though my confirmation e-mail from Ava's Flowers says the correct city. I had spoke with 3 customer service reps that night and finally tried to cancel my order.

They couldn't get a hold of the designer (go figure) so in order to cancel I'd have to call the next morning, which I did, the customer service rep told me yet again he could not get ahold of the designer (Surprise!) He said he would go ahead and file a refund. Fast forward to 4pm this evening, the day after I wanted it delivered, my Mother texted me to tell me she received her flowers. Imagine my surprise when I was pretty sure I cancelled them early that morning. They were delivered after I said not to, the arrangement isn't what I even ordered, and it was missing the balloon that I had to pay for.

So the order sat in a hot truck in Florida for an entire day, a night, and then all day the following day and delivered against my wishes. The customer service reps are a joke to even try to talk to. They absolutely refused to give me a refund. This company is the biggest scam I have ever seen.

DO NOT order from them EVER!

Don't even bother leaving a comment on any of their social media pages, they either delete them or block you like children! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SCAM AND THIEVES!

JealousArcticFox
Full refund
Review #1478957 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Avasflowers - Not impressed

I had flowers delivered to my daughter for Valentine’s Day, tulips, her favorite. She sent me a picture of them when she got them and I was mortified.

I paid A LOT of money for something that looked nothing like what I requested. I chose the middle option bouquet and it stated there were 15 blooms. There were 11. The picture had tons of greenery to help hold up the flowers, her tulips were drooping over the side of the vase.

I contacted customer support to let them know my disappointment and their solution was $10 off my next purchase. That didn’t even cover the delivery cost!

I wish I would have done more research about this company! Never again!!

DaringJackRussel551
Product
Review #1476705 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Poor customer service experience/ product dissatisfaction

I placed an order for a particular design (sky, moon and sun) arrangement. The flowers sent were incomplete, arrived late (granted that it was Valentine's Day and I understand), no card as ordered and one of the flowers was already dying.

I called the day after because of the dissatisfaction with the product. The customer service associate ensured to me that I could possibly receive a full refund or a new product pending what the designer would say. The designer never returned the call from customer service. Called again on the following business day and once again, same ordeal.

At this point a different customer service associate informed me that I would only get a $10 credit. Once again, I made sure the associate attempted to call the designer. Called again today to be informed that indeed, the designer had finally called back. The customer service associate requested that I send a picture of the flowers received to only receive an e-mail back for a $6 credit.

I do not recommend getting flowers from this company. Unprofessional, do not comply with their word and quite frankly, the customer service (staff) does not appear to be all on the same page.

I do not recommend. I would suggest that you go to your local business and refrain from this company.

Read
Review #1476676 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1476676.

Avasflowers - Valentine's Day Flowers

I ordered Valentine's Day flowers 02/13/19 for my daughter who is in college in Tallahassee. It is now 02/19/19 and there has been no deliveries, I have sent an email, called the customer service number and there is yet to be a reply to my concerns and questions on my order.

I spent $82.80 on flowers with no delivery or even an explanation on where the flowers are..

I am extremely disappointed and upset and will never use Avas flowers again. Be warned consumers this is not a good floral service to use and extremely poor customer service

WindyArmadillo519
I didn’t like
Did not deliver flowers, Unacceptable customer service, False advertisement and poor quality and service
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1475919 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - DIsatisfied with Avas Flowers

Do not used Avas Flowers. For my flower order Avas did not keep their promise of timely delivery.

I ordered an orchid on 2/13/19 for delivery on Valentine's Day 2/14/19. I attempted to track the delivery by using the 1 800 number provided by Avas. The automated line kept saying the flowers were being delivered but never gave any time, date or location information. I was never able to speak to anyone form Avas about my order.

This was very frustrating. The flower showed up 2 days late.

I was never given any explanation as to why the delivery was delayed or when the flowers were delivered. In conclusion Avas has very poor customer service.

Read

Avas is a call center with two locations. NY and NJ.

They wire your order to local florists in the area you need them delivered, but don't send them what you paid for them. At holidays we florists turn our wire services off once we reach capacity of what we can deliver and still take orders from our regular customers. Otherwise we wouldn't get it all done. Avas sends out after holiday orders once those wire services are turned back on with no mention that these orders were to be delivered on the holiday.

Most real florists won't accept after holiday orders as it tends to get their drivers cussed out.

In smaller areas florists can't afford to pay for the wire services as they are expensive and Avas won't pay the florist any other way than wiring them. So orders don't get delivered during or after the holiday.

DarkBirman
Price reduction
Review #1475515 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - What a joke

I ordered flowers for my wife on Valentines Day. It said it would be same day delivery.

Then I got an email stating that it would be delivered the next day. Well on the next day, I got another email stating that my order would be delivered on Feb 18. This is not acceptable!!!

They charged me over $100 and then screw me for a 4 day late delivery. I will never use Avas Flowers again nor will I ever recommend them to anyone.

AbashedFieldSpaniel568
I didn’t like
Lied about being local
Full refund
Review #1473118 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Ava’s flowers did not delivery my Valentine’s Day flowers

My husband ordered Valentine’s Day flowers for me on Wednesday February 13 2019 he paid an extra 20:00 for them to be delivered on time he spent a total of 92.00 valentine was on the 14th no flowers were delivered and now it’s Friday and still no flowers at this point you ruined my surprise totally so now all I want is a refund we will never do business with you again and l keep calling your number just for it to keep going to voicemail shame on you not even to call me back again my number 216-407-4283 Ava’Flowers you are a rip-off people be aware

Product
Review #1472920 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1472920.

Avasflowers - The worse service ever

I place a order on the 13th with overnight shipping for my daughter and never got it on the 14th and I called customer service many times no never answer the phone.

PointlessSiamese
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1472722 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - I don't think you understand the concept of flower delivery

If you offer a product or a service you should be able to deliver it and also in time! Your customer service team (at least 2 of them) doesn't know how to deal with customers! Worst thing ever, won't recommend you to anyone!

SmarmyJellyfish435
Review #1472170 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Company cannot deliver on Valentine's Day

I called this company to Have Flowers delivered on the same day. I explained to the Representative that if they could not deliver today, please let me know.

I was Promised that they could. not an hour later....I received and email stating that orders delivered 4 days before the Holiday (delivery cannot be guaranteed. I then attempted to contact customer service to cancel the order. Finally after being on hold for over an hour and Customer Service Rep came on the line and she stated that she will have to transfer me to another representative to get my order cancelled.

I was the told that they cannot call me back until tomorrow by an automatic message.

I am sure this is just a way of buying time. I am completely disappointed with this and I will be back in touch with the results of this very unprofessional business tactic.

EssentialSawfish122
Full refund
Review #1471632 is a subjective opinion of poster.