Avasflowers - Wrong flower arrangement

They didn't send what was purchased! Pissed customer!

Order processing issue
Review #1057798 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1057798.
1.4

Avasflowers - Worst EVER!

First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD flowers?).

After I sent them a picture of the flowers (see below), they refused to give me a refund but offered a credit plus and additional $20 credit that I could use for Mother's Day. I mistakenly gave them another try. I ordered two weeks before Mother's Day. They arrived a day late and at 10 p.m.

at night. This time they told me, "Due to the Mothers Day holiday, some orders may have been placed under our flex delivery policy in which we cannot guarantee delivery dates or times. However, we always do our best to get this delivered for your special recipient as soon as possible." Then why order flowers for a holiday if they can't deliver for the holiday?

And it's not like I waited until the last minute to order flowers -- I ordered weeks ahead of time! Do NOT order flowers from this company!!!

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1338991

Since Avas isn't a real florist, but a sending only call center, they cannot guarantee holiday flower deliveries of any kind. Most real florist turn their wire systems off after they reach a capacity level they feel they can still get delivered and service their regular customers.

Machines are turned off until after the holiday. Scroll through the Avas posts located here until you find one that says: "Informational post from a real florist"

MissingLinks62
Poor delivery
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1057552 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!!

Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost.

Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea tree--cost $151. Flower photo was supposed to the supreme arrangement--cost $95. Their prices are inflated! Buyer beware!!!!

The price is not commensurate with the quality of the flowers/plant. The ratings are not accurate. I attempted to contact Customer Service via email and I received error messages. The email address is not active.

I called the original number 1-877-638-3303 I called to place the order and they send you to a recorded message. I requested to speak to a manager and they send you to a recorded message.

They have TERRIBLE customer service. This business is a scam!

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1338995

Avas isn't a real florist. See Informational post from a real florist.

Good info. The real florist received about half of the money Avas charged you. Report them to FTD. They use the FTD Mercury system to wire out orders.

Teleflora and Bloomnet have already cut them off from using their systems and that leaves the Mercury. Avas isn't the only spin-off sending only call center out there.

There are many, many more. Word of mouth works, but so does complaining to the right people.

MissingLinks62
Stillwater, Minnesota, United States #1337371

Avas is the WORST!

Fresno, California, United States #1337258

I did not mean to make my name anonymous. My name is Sandra Flores and I wrote the review dates 6/6/17 on AvasFlowers.

psflores2035
Not as described
Price reduction
Review #1057384 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - The worst customer service ever experienced!

I can't believe a business as poor as this could exist! I ordered two arrangements for my wife's memorial service...it was delivered as one arrangement...not anything close to what I ordered and couldn't even get the name correct that I spelled out for them.

Their webpage is extremely misleading as it makes you think you have contacted the local florist. Even when I specifically asked to talk to the local florist, I was lied to. They are NOT an FTD member florist as their webpage would imply and any follow up service is non-existant.

I will cancel payment as my only recourse, but does nothing to right the situation. DO NOT order anything from this service...you will be very dissappointed.

Read

I spent $127.00 for a vase of flowers for a wake. Was promised a beautiful bouquet.

a small bouquet of drooping, half dead flowers were delivered! When I complained to the BBB, via E- Mail I received a call from Avas saying I would receive a 20% discount. I refused. A few weeks later I received another call offering $40.00 off.

$87.00 for half dead flowers? I told him "NO"! I am very angry about the half dead flowers.

Should have looked "behind" their impressive website. DO NOT USE THIS Florist!!!!!

Avas is a paid member of FTD. This allows them to use the FTD Mercury system to wire orders to local florists.

However, they misrepresent you, their customer, with what they sell on their website and what of your money they send to a real florist. Most reputable florists will not deal with them as they are one of many sending only call centers. They have two hubs: one in NY and one in NJ but are located somewhere overseas. You can always contact FTD and file a complaint with them.

They are already not allowed to use the Teleflora Dove system and the Bloomnet system from 1800flowers. The more people complain to FTD, the more likely they are to ban Avas from using their system. It gives FTD a bad name to continue to let these throw-off call centers use their Mercury system to wire out orders to reputable florists. Teleflora, FTD and 1800flowers are also sending only call centers, so always try to call your local florists.

Look for actual local addresses and local phone numbers, not 800 numbers. Some of these call centers will advertise in your local yellow pages phone directory. When searching online scroll down until you see local numbers and addresses.

These call centers are the first ones that list on the search engine. Hope this helps.

Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1056528 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1056528.

Avasflowers - I am livid

after losing a friend on Friday June 2nd I ordered a cherry basket of live plants to send to my friend who is now a widow. supposed to be free shipping I was charged 1395 and as of Sunday she still has not received them.

4 phone calls 3 emails , I finally just cancelled they said they have to talk to the florist first before I can get my money back I will never ever order from them again.

I live in a town that is 5 and a quarter square miles how could they not deliver the *** flowers on time for the service I do not recommend this company to anyone at anytime. if my money is not returned I will be reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.

Order processing issue
Review #1056203 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1056203.
1.8

Avasflowers - Horrible Ava's Flowers!

Ordered flowers for mom for Mother's Day. They accepted my order online to be delivered on time.

It got delivered 2 days late and were half dead. Tried to get money back, not a chance. Waited on hold, got hung up on, and refused refund. What disturbs me most, is that when you "google" a local florist for anywhere USA, they come up as a local florist!

(which they are not!) Also, they are controlling what is written about them on trust pilot.com by refusing any negative reviews.

So, basically more people can get scammed....Horrible, unethical company! Made a complaint with BBB and they already have an "E" rating.

Tags
Being lied to
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Just publicity to stop them from disappointing others!
Review #1055692 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1055692.
2.0

Avasflowers - Did not get what I ordered

The first photo is what I ordered, the second is what I got. You be the judge.

Also, the cost was supposed to be $45. After all was done, I was charged $82.

Not as described
Review #1055325 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1055325.

Avasflowers - Total SCAM

I placed and order, the order was not delivered. They sent a bogus delivery confirmation email after I called them and refuse to refund the money.

All I got was transferred from one person to another, each refusing to refund money for flowers that were NEVER DELIVERED DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE THEY ARE A SCAM FLOWERS NEVER DELIVERED, THEY SEND A BOGUS DELIVERY CONFORMATION AND REFUSE TO REFUND YOUR MONEY DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE THEY ARE A SCAM FLOWERS NEVER DELIVERED. THEY SEND A BOGUS DELIVERY CONFORMATION AND REFUSE TO REFUND YOUR MONEY DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE THEY ARE A SCAM DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE THEY ARE A SCAM DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE THEY ARE A SCAM DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE THEY ARE A SCAM DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE THEY ARE A SCAM

Tags
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1054894 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1054894.
1.9

Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers

I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door.

I feel so horrible about it! Attached are pics from what was advertised to what was delivered.

I feel robbed and cheated. Paid $90+ for it.

amandakissoon
I liked
Nice arrangement
I didn’t like
Lied to cover up mistake, Inacurate order, Flowers were awful, Lack of caring customer service
Bad quality
Review #1054807 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Horrible product and customer service

"If you want to be embarrassed use these guys. This was the WORST flower deliver service I have ever used.

My mistake for not read reviews from several different sites and check the BBB reviews. Do not waste your money with these people. You usually send flowers for special occasions like birthdays, anniversaries, funerals etc. This Premium bouquet I ordered arrived (brown) at least 24 hours after the express delivery and was trash within 3 days (per the recipient) the balloon that were to accompany the order never did arrive.

First I am going to ask... who would even tell you the flowers arrived in poor shape? They would have to be really really bad for someone to tell you right? I got a call when she found them on her door step (no knock as instructed on the deliver instructions).

She thanked me for my thoughtfulness but told me how brown they appeared. I have sent her many many bouquets. This was the first time I heard anything negative. I emailed in a complaint and was met with disbelief and I was accused of lying.

I was refunded the express delivery I had paid for as they were not delivered the day requested and a promise to redeliver the balloons. The balloons never were delivered. I was refunded for the balloons after I contacted them again to let them know. I will never use Avas again.

I will read reviews from more than one source in the future and check the BBB about them. I wish I had." I recently have been contacted by another site where I left my review stating that Avas flowers denied that I was even an actual customer and requested a copy of my order to confirm.

I just sent the information over. I find it hard to believe that they have so many positive reviews.

Gray, Tennessee, United States #1335111

I ordered from them, flowers were not delivered and they refuse to refund my money. They responded to another site I complained on telling them that I had "no costumer experience with them" I have sent documents to pissed consumer so hopefully they will repost my complaint.

I didn’t like
Took no responsibility, Poor quality, Delivery not on time, Some items never delivered, Lied about my order being valid on another review site
Damaged or defective
Full refund
Review #1054237 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1054237.