Avasflowers in Ashburn, Virginia - You are not going to get your $$$ back...worst experience ever!!!

I placed an order of flowers for my daughter's birthday to be delivered on Friday 11/16/12. On 11/18/12 I was advised that the flowers never arrived.

When I called Avas Flowers the representative could not give me a status of my order or why it was not deliver or if it was going to be delivered or offered an apology for the inconvenience. When I asked to speak to a manger I was advised that one will be calling me back some time on Monday because they do not work on the weekends. Monday morning came and went no call, Monday late-afternoon on 11/19/12 I called and was greeted by a very tired, uninterested representative that once again could not give me a status on my order so I asked her to cancel my order; in a stern indifferent tone she mumbles "apologize for the inconvenience your order has been canceled, have a good day!...A week later I still had not received a refund, I called my bank advised them that I had not received the product and I have called & cancel the order. 11/26/11 I called Avas Flowers to confirm the cancellation and was advised (by the very rude rep) that the order was canceled.

My bank contacted Avas Flowers and where told that the flower had been delivered, so my bank can not assist me in getting my refund. How could this be, I cancel the order! I checked with my daughter and to this day the flowers have never been delivered. 12/3/12 I called Avas Flowers and finally I was able to speak with Mary a manager, who apologize for the inconvenience and advised me that she was processing my refund (as we spoke so it can post that evening).

I also asked Mary to send me an email with the conformation of my refund, she send me an email thanking me for talking to her about my experience...no mention of my refund or how poor my experience was. Needless to say today 12/10/12 I still have not received my refund or flowers...I send Mary an email advising her of my frustration and that my credit was never process, I have not heard back from her and when I called customer service I was told that I needed to speak to a manager, no one was available and they will give me a call.

My advise will be to never order from this company because even if they tell you that the refund is being process you will never get your money back... This was the first and last time I use this company

iviillera@yahoo.com
Loss
Review #308757 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Singapore, Singapore - Avas Flowers - Avoid at all cost. Wicked tactics.

I ordered the beautiful Mrs Fields Bundle of Treats for my mother in hospital. They sent a cheap and nasty basket of drugstore chocolates. It looked so tacky, my mother was shocked I would choose such a gift. She left the whole lot for the nurses at the hospital.

After many follow-ups over two weeks, Avas promised to make good and send the cookies. They sent MORE cheap chocolates. NO COOKIES!!!!! Why could they not just tell me there were no more cookies and give me the option to cancel the order?

I have asked them to take the chocolates back and give me a full refund. They offered a fruit basket. I said no thanks. Take the chocolates back and give me my refund. They said they can't do anything, it's Saturday. Ordering from Avas has been extremely traumatic, especially with the 16-hour time difference checking with my mother in California as to what was sent. I feel cheated. If American legal shows are to be believed, I should sue for the sheer anguish and pain they have caused.

They offer a horse, they promise a horse, but all they deliver is a donkey.

Google Avas flowers Reviews to get more information.

Stay away!!!!

Writer 2012
Loss
Review #308346 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Boston, Massachusetts - Ava's Flowers -- Avoid at all cost

I ordered a particular arrangement, with the premium upgrade, on a Tuesday, to be delivered to my girlfriend on Friday, after Thanksgiving, as I traveled to see my brother.

Nothing was delivered on Friday because the "order was never printed." They offered to refund the delivery charge or to upgrade the arrangement. Since I had already ordered the premium, I chose the delivery refund.

The manager told me the flowers would be delivered by noon on Saturday. They were delivered shortly before 1:00. The roses were pink, not purple and instead of spray roses, they put pink carnations.

I only wish I googled the Ava's florists before I made the order.

scdollie
Review #305536 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Overland Park, Kansas - What a poor excuse for florist

The worst experience in getting anything delivered,including pizza. Order was a dozen roses and lillies, half the roses made it.

Now that the element of suprise is gone,the dumby i spoke to on phone to make my order right ask if they could resend flowers but take the screwed up order back, really! Still, 24 hrs later, the order still hasnt arrived. Everyone, dont use this company to send flowers to ur loved one,tbey are incompitant and unreliable.

Nothing but a bunch of screw ups from the time the phone was answered. STAY AWAY,AVAS IS A JOKE!

Read
Review #304886 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer304886.

Avasflowers in San Antonio, Texas - Ava's Flowers The Worst

Ava's Flowers is a national florist, associated with local florist to actually fill the orders. I ordered flowers online for my father's funeral. These were to be the flowers next to the casket etc.. I placed the order on Wednesday and indicated that I needed them by noon on Friday, as the funeral was at 1:00pm. On the order form it asked for a "recipient" since the service was going to be at the funeral home I decided that I would list the funeral director as the "recipient". So I placed the order, come Friday I arrived at my father's funeral early to make sure that everything was ready to go. The flowers were not there. I called Ava's Flowers and was told that since the "recipient" was listed as the funeral director and not the as the deceased they could not deliver the flowers until I approved it. So the order was placed on hold. They said they emailed me, which they did not...and they said they called me but the phone she said they called was incorrect. I looked on my order and my phone number was correct, so they lied about calling and they may have lied about the email as I never received it and I looked in my spam box as well...I was heartbroken that my father's funeral did not have any flowers. And an "I'm sorry" just did not cut it. They had Wednesday and Thursday to do the right thing and did not.

Furthermore, the website has a form to fill out, and it only ask for a "recipient" and does not give any information about listing the deceased for a funeral as the "recipient". And since it is so imperative to list the deceased to avoid a hold you would think they would insert information about filling out the form.

I found customer service: the first time I called the man was disinterested and sounded like I was a bother. The second time I called the woman was friendly enough, but obviously the policies did not make it easy for the employees to deal with upset customers. Her hands were tied and could only apologize. She did cut me off atone point and told me to have a nice day and hung up on me. Instead of asking if there was anything else she could help me with...I thought that was kinda unprofessional.

I was very disappointed and will never use this florist again. They did have very good prices and I shopped around on the internet for a while. But it does no good to have good prices if you can not get the flowers...

Read
Review #304303 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer304303.

AvasFlowers.COM BUYERS BEWARE 11-10-2012 bad bizness

Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12

I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online.

I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which was a CROSS was ok, the other Spray arrangement was HORRIBLE suppose to have been red and white carnations item # E18-X nothing compared to photo on avasflowers.com. Only white carnations was put on spray, ALL RED CARNATIONS was not put on arrangement. NOT to leave alone they only put like 10 carnation but photo on site have at least 30 +flowers.

VERY HORRIBLE and a disgrace for such type of service event (funeral) I got ripped off and never again in my LIFETIME. BUYERS BEWARE OF AVASFLOWERS.COM

prettygurl
Loss
Review #303237 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Edgewood, Maryland - AVA'S FLOWERS is a SCAM

Charged extra money do Saturday delivery never delivered! Then lied an said they cancelled n refunded my money, the didn't!

Now won't refund m money because thy show no record of cancellation. Oh and they delivered the flowers not sat not mon but Wednesday the following week! Cowards keep shuffling me around n no manager has the bald to talk to me! I've heard of bad service but this isrediculous, I just want my money for product I didn't receive.

I guess hey never heard f customer is always right, they straight up STOLE from me! Do Not Buy From Ava's

Blkinc
Loss
Review #302980 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Washington, District Of Columbia - AVAS FLOWERS DO NOT BUY

I ordered a flower arrangement called FATHFUL BLESSINGS for a friends funeral. It was suppose to be a white vase with a silver cross filled with lilies.

They delivered wilted roses and carnations in a small vase. For the flowers and delivery it cost $75. They want to charge me a 50% restocking fee. I don't know what they think they are going to restock.

The customer service supervisor is going to call me...right? I am filling a dispute with my credit card company. It isn't the first time I got ripped off and probably not the last.

BEWARE...DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM AVAS...

San Antonio, Texas, United States #810712

I ordered 1 oz asssorted roses for my niece to cheer her up during her

bereavement. She received 1 oz red roses, that were not fresh, pedals

falling off, & they looked limp.

I made a complaint to Ava's Flowers and never received a response.

Placed claim with VISA for refund.

bartender3
Bowie, Maryland, United States #582873

I registered a complaint about Ava's Flowers to my credit card company which was American Express. Ava's Flowers never responded to the AMEX inquiry (probably because they ARE RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!) I received a letter from AMEX yesterday,

they are refunding 100% of my money.

THEY WILL OVER CHARGE YOU ALSO. I JUST POST A BAD EXP.

I HAD WITH THEM RE: QTY (2) SPRAYS I ORDERED. I FORGOT TO MENTION I WAS GIVING 3 PRICE QUOTES. THEY EMPLOYEES DO NOT KNOW HOW TO ADD/SUBTRACT/ WHEN IT COMES TO %PERCENTS and DISCOUNTS. AND THE END RESULT WILL BE MORE OPPOSED TO LESS.

I literally got a $224 1st quote, then a $252.

2nd quote, and final quote was/CHARGE was $271 for the very same flower arrangement/sprays.... employees at 877-638-3303 avasflowers.com ....BUYERS BEWARE of credit card charge........

I ordered 2 SPRAYS........The 1 spray i ordered which was a CROSS was ok, the other Spray arrangement was HORRIBLE suppose to have been red and white carnations item # E18-X nothing compared to photo on avasflowers.com. Only white carnations was put on spray, ALL RED CARNATIONS was not put on arrangement. NOT to leave alone they only put like 10 carnation but photo on site have at least 30 +flowers.

VERY HORRIBLE and a disgrace for such type of service event (funeral) I got ripped off and never will use Avasflowers again in my LIFETIME. BUYERS BEWARE OF AVASFLOWERS.COM

View more comments
bartender3
Loss
Review #302617 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Rockford, Illinois - DEAD FLOWERS

My husband ordered flowers for our anniversary. The flowers arrived half dead.

They were nothing like what my husband ordered online. Bait and switch. Customer service was terrible. When my husband called to complain, he was told that he couldn't expect to get what he ordered online.

He was also told that they would replace the flowers, but that never happened either. He was also told that he would get credited the cost back to his credit card. Again, that hasn't happened. He has received several emails stating that they are "looking into his complaint".

Their "gurantee" and customer satisfactions stattements means absolutely nothing.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! USE A LOCAL FLORIST!

pattyannie
Loss
Review #302072 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Dallas, Texas - Ava's Flowers - the worst!

I ordered the "deluxe" version of what looked like a beautiful arrangement and a very skimpy version was delivered. I had to write several emails and make a few calls AND send photos before they would acknowledge their error.

They finally switched out the flowers but it was a horrible experience.

I will never order from Ava's again.

I have to wonder how many people experience this "bait and switch" tactic when ordering flowers. I am telling all my friends to be sure to share photos of delivered flowers when they thank someone so that the sender can verify that what was ordered was actually delivered.

Read
Review #301793 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer301793.