Avasflowers - Scammed by Avas Flowers? Click the link below to get satisfaction.

This is a message board for people who have been ripped off by this company. They will not stop until we do something about their "business practices".

This company has no morals, let us join together to bring them down! Thousands and thousands of people are ripped off by this company every month, never to receive anything but a bunch of lies. They do not do what they say. They lie.

They refuse to give refunds. They are not a local florist.

They are everything that is wrong with this world. We demand justice and justice is what we shall receive if enough of us ban together.

Loss
Review #314390 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer314390.

Avasflowers - Promised same day delivery, FAILED!

I sent flowers to my sick mother in law who was in the hospital having surgery and used Avas Flower's same day delivery service. They offer the convenience of checking the status of your order so later in the day I had peace of mind knowing that the flowers were "out for delivery" however, 24 hours later, they are still "out for delivery".

No one ever contacted me to explain what happened nor why they could not deliver as promised. When I tried to get to the bottom of it, I was told "must be a billing issue". There was NO billing issue, the issue was choosing Avas Flowers. Never again!!!

My advice: use one of the larger companies (FTD, 1-800-Flowers) if you want competent professional service.

Loss
Review #314335 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer314335.

Avasflowers in New York, New York - SCAM!!! Beware!!

Flowers never delivered. No refund.

No communication other than automated emails. Do not use this company!! I tried to have flowers delivered to a family member and they never arrived. I tried for 2 days to get the status of the delivery and their delivery status system online just said, "out for delivery".

Then the next day, "out for redelivery". Something just wasn't right.

I do NOT recommend. word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word, word., word, word, word, word.

Loss
Review #314111 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer314111.

Avasflowers in Las Vegas, Nevada - Ava's Flowers is a shady, lying, deceitful site

Worst online/offline/phone experience ever. Their website is terrible and does not allow for easy tracking of orders, probably because they never actually deliver arrangements. If you don't want to read the whole saga, just read this: DO NOT BUY FROM AVA'S FLOWERS!!!!!

I ordered a large tree, that was by no means cheap, on 12/7, for delivery 2 weeks later on 12/21. This was intended as a Christmas surprise for my husband. By 5pm that day it had not arrived, so I called Ava's Flowers. After spending over 20 minutes on hold, they told me "no one was home to accept the delivery." WRONG. We live in a 24 hour Concierge building so someone is always available to accept deliveries.

The rep offered to call the local florist (they outsource) to have it redelivered but refused to tell me the local florist's name. Very shady. 2 hours later I finally received a delivery...of a plant. It looks NOTHING like what I ordered. When I called, they said they had a "substitution policy." After explaining many times that this was nothing like what was pictured, I was assured that the correct item could be delivered on 12/26 and would exactly match the site's photo.

Wouldn't you know that the item is not here and they are now saying it is "out of season." Oh, and they give you an order number, but can't look up your info using it so every time you email or call you have to start from the very beginning with a new rep. They told me I would receive the correct item or a store credit (no refund even though they screwed up) over a week ago but I still have not gotten either. Shady, shady business full of liars.

OnlineShopper
Loss
Review #313412 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Kansas City, Missouri - Avas Flowers

Where do i begin, I ordered flowers for my aunt's birthday which was 12/24/12. After searching the web i ran across avas flowers.

I was told that my flowers in deed would be delivered on the 24th with such short notice of my order, I was pleasantly surprised. However, the flowers were never delivered. I called the company several times and was passed along to several people until being disconnected on both times.

I am currently on hold with a "manager" at the moment and have requested a refund. This company is very unprofessional, and there advertisements are false.

Manila, Manila, Philippines #588818

We just got off the phone with customer service just now as well... got transferred 4 times.

The third transfer sent us back to the first rep. Ridiculous! Anyways, we requested a refund. We made sure to stay on the phone until we received an email confirming a refund within 3-7 days.

Make sure to do the same. Check your email while on the phone with the rep and don't hang up until you get the confirmation email.

Make sure to take down their name and ID number in case you get cut off again or the email doesn't come in.

slydiva33
Loss
Review #313400 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in San Diego, California - Ava's flowers is a scam!

I couldn't believe that a company could be so horrible as I ignored all the other reviews... Wish I would have listened.

I ordered 2 orders of flowers for my grandmothers funeral on Monday dec 17, with a delivery date of Friday, dec 21 (the day before her funeral). No flowers were received. Customer service had not a clue what was going on since they were based in ny & delivery was to be in California.

The next morning I spend on hold for almost 2 hours being transferred from one rude customer service rep to another that all insisted that delivery was supposed to be for Saturday according to their computers. Funny cause I wasn't charged the Saturday delivery fee & my invoice thy emailed me said for Friday delivery. Needless to say after crying and getting into it with the 5th person I had spoken to, I finally got them to deliver one of the 2 orders to the gravesite literally 10 minutes before the service. The second delivery was never received or delivered with the first order. This is never something someone should have to experience during a time like this!

Tried to get a refund for the order that was never delivered (spent another 30 minutes being transferred around their phones again) but now their computers say that a delivery attempt was made and that they would comp me 2 dozen roses for my inconvenience. I don't know how this company is still in business. This is the biggest scam and disappointment I have ever experienced!

Belle47211
Loss
Review #313245 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in San Francisco, California - Accepted my money and did not deliver

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my mother on Christmas Eve. She received nothing, not even a card to show that they had been there, even though they claimed to have DELIVERED the flowers.

I requested a refund by email, and several DAYS later received a phone call at 7:30am on Saturday from a CSR who requested a call back. I called back the same day, and was told they would call me back in 10-15 minutes. They didn't call again for two more DAYS, and then told me they ATTEMPTED to deliver the flowers but that no one was home.

I was told that they would not leave the flowers unattended unless I requested this when placing the order, but of course there was not even an option for this.

Terrible results for the person I placed the order for, and terrible customer service experience after they screwed up. I will not be using this service again despite them offering a 20% discount.

Loss
Review #312826 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer312826.

Avasflowers in Anchorage, Alaska - AVAS FLOWERS DID NOT SEND ME THE RED ROYAL BEAUTY PHALAENOPSIS ORCHIDS I ORDERED !

ON WEDNESDAY 26 DECEMBER 2012 I ORDERED 3 RED ROYAL BEAUTY PHALAENOPSIS ORCHID PLANTS - 2 TO BE DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS IN ANCHORAGE , ALASKA AND ONE TO A FRIEND'S ADDRESS IN WEST VANCOUVER , B.C. CANADA . THE ORCHIDS I RECEIVED WERE CREAM WITH BURGUNDY SPOTS AND CREAM AND MAUVE RESPECTIVELY ! I DID NOT REQUEST A SUBSTITUTE ORCHID IF THEY DID NOT HAVE THE RED ORCHIDS , WHICH THEY HAPPEN TO ADVERTISE ON THEIR WEBSITE - INCLUDING PHOTOS OF THE RED ORCHID !

I CALLED THEIR 1800- NUMBER REPEATEDLY ON 26 AND 27 OF DECEMBER TO INFORM THEM THAT THEY DELIVERED THE WRONG COLOR ORCHIDS - BUT THE CALL WOULD BE TRANSFERRED REPEATEDLY AND THEN I WOULD BE CUT OFF ! A THIRD ORCHID WAS DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS ON 28 DECEMBER 2012 - I DID NOT ORDER A THIRD ORCHID TO BE DELIVERED TO ALASKA - THIS ONE WAS CREAM WITH LARGE PURPLE MARKINGS !

THE ORCHID DELIVERED TO VANCOUVER, CANADA , WAS CREAM AND MAUVE - ALSO NOT RED! I SPOKE TO SO EONE CALLED , RACHEL WHEN I DID GET THROUGH TO SOMEONE ON FRIDAY 28 DECEMBER , WHO ASSURED ME THAT THE ORCHID DELIVERED TO CANADA WOULD BE THE RED ONE , I ORDERED AND THAT TWO RED ORCHIDS WOULD BE DELIVERED TO ME IN ANCHORAGE ALASKA ! NEEDLESS TO SAY , I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY RED ORCHIDS !

Read
Review #312597 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer312597.

Avasflowers in Bloomington, Illinois - Avas Flowers

I requested flowers be delivered the same day. I specifically went with Avas over the others because of same day service.

I called by 11:00 a.m. for delivery sometime that same day. The next day by 1:00 p.m. it was still not delivered.

When I called, they said I wrote a note saying to deliver the same day OR the next morning. I did NOT write that note as I wanted it delivered the same day and it was no longer the next morning.

When I called to complain, I was passed off to 4 different people and it took 1 hour to speak to someone who said too bad, it will be delivered when it is delivered. I will never do business with Avas Flowers.

winemakeseverythingbetter
Loss
Review #312494 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Winter Park, Florida - Flowers not delivered

I ordered flowers for Christmas this year 2012. They were not delivered, I was not notified.

Not knowing this, I ordered a funeral arrangement for the same address. Instead of calling me about a delivery problem, they sent me an email that the flowers are out for RE-delivery. The funeral is in 3 hrs. and I doubt they will be there.

My complaint (well one of them) is that you cannot call the delivering florist directly, you can only go through the 800 number and I think their customer service is in another country, judging by the accent. So far I have spent about $200 and have nothing to show for it.

I am going to attempt to get a refund, we will see how that goes. I do not recommend buying ANYTHING from Ava's flowers.

patthemech
Loss
Review #312431 is a subjective opinion of poster.