Avasflowers in Albuquerque, New Mexico - 30 years in service, try 30 days or minutes

I ordered flowers for my mom on the 22nd of December today is Dec 27 She never recieved them yet. I spents litterally hours on the phone trying to get satisfaction.

They even screwed up and sent flowers to me I wanted my money back They wanted to send her the christmas bouquet this many days after Christmas. By the way they said the flowers had been delivered when they most certainly were not. Terrible communication I was told they wern't allowed to give me info on where Avas was based. Guess what Ava you suck I will not ever use or reccomend you I love Jesus and I am really pissed my momma didn't give a Christmas gift because I trusted your same day delivery BS Good luck in the coming year Ava.

I know I am not the only who had this crappy experience.

Your employee said I;m sorry maam we didn;t expect to have this much buissiness. Really?

Read
Review #312084 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer312084.

Avasflowers in Las Vegas, Nevada - AVAS.FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Searching the web to find a florist in oregon to send a centerpiece for Christmas...Avas popped up and I found a Thomas kinkaid centerpiece and ordered it for Sat Dec.22, 2012....No Show! called was told they were not home to recieve it..I asked to have it left at there house Monday...No SHOW AGAIN!

Called was on hold for 28 mins...got disconnected...called, disconnected...3 hours later instesd of pressing #2 for status, I pressed 1 to place an order....Someone answered right away then...told them I was having issues...placed me on hold...after being on hold another 15 minutes was disconnected again.!

CALLED again and the women took my name and said someone would call me right back....YEAH RIGHT! There must be something we can do to prevent this from happening to someone else??????

livingitup63
Loss
Review #312069 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi - Ava's Flowers - complete faliure

My order was for a selected item, as identified on the website. Not only did it not get delivered until days after the requested delivery date but it was nothing like the item I had ordered - they were not roses, nor were they presented in a way that even vaguely resembled the picture on the website (false advertising).

These flowers were a Christmas gift to family and were NOT worth the price paid. Attempts to contact Ava's Flowers, to complain, were unsuccessful. The stories from other disappointed customers are absolutely consistent with my own experience.

This company is not to be trusted. AVOID.

Read
Review #311977 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer311977.

Avasflowers in Clearwater, Florida - RECEIVED DELIVERY CONFIRMATION, WAS NOT DELIVERED ON 12/15 OR 12/26.

ON DEC 15 PLACED ORDER FOR CHRISTMAS ARRANGEMENT, REC DELIVERY CONFIRMATION by e-mail it was delivered on 12/15 at 12:00 IN-FACT WAS NOT DELIVERED, I HAD CALLED ON MY COUSIN, SHE HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY ARRANGEMENT...I CALLED AVAS FLOWERS, THEY PUT ME ON HOLD FOR 45 MIN. ONLY TO SAY THEY LEFT FLOWERS ON THE FRONT DOOR, AND HAD NO DELIVERY SIGNED RECEIPT, I COMPLIANED OF THEIR METHOD, ( as people were home at this date & time) TO AVAS REP.

THEIR RESPONSE WAS DELIVERED WOULD BE MADE ON DEC. 26, WAS NOT ABLE TO DELIVER BY CHRISTMAS AS THEY WERE TOO BUSY!! HOWEVER, MY COUSIN STILL HAD NOT RECEIVED ANY CHRISTMAS ARRANGEMENTON DEC. 26, I CALLED AVAS FLOWERS AGAIN ONLY TO BE PUT ON HOLD THIS TIME FOR OVER 45 MIN...WITH NO RESULT TO THIS GROSS ERROR ON THEIR PART..I SPENT IN THE AREA OF $100.00.

PLUS ALL THE DISAPPOINTMENT AND STRESS.. NOW IN DISPUTE AND REQUEST REFUND......POORLY RUN COMPANY TO SAY THE VERY LEAST..

C D T
Loss
Review #311793 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Hudson, New Hampshire - Flower Arrangement

I ordered an arrangement of white and red roses, in a red vase for my parents for Christmas. When I called my parents for Christmas I asked them if they got my flowers, they said they did, I was confused that my parents didn't say anything about the flowers when I called.

I told my mother to describe them, she said they are in a green pail, I told her to send me a picture. The flowers were in a green looked like a paint can, with 6 carnations some greens and candy canes. I was so sick when I seen the picture and embarrassed since my family was visiting my parents for Christmas thinking I sent them these ugly flowers. I called Avas they said they would send me a dozen roses, they would not refund my $70.

I spent the day after Christmas on the phone with Avas. They say they will resend the flowers but can't promise the flowers I wanted will be sent?????

What kind of business is this??? Please use a different company and always ask for a picture from who you sent them too.

capannina
Loss
Review #311787 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Palestine, Texas - SCAM & A RIP-OFF - DO NOT USE AVA'S

My mom was having surgery so I ordered same-day delivery on a flower arrangement. Used the link in the confirmation e-mail to try and track the order#, but it kept saying it was "out for delivery".

My mom never received the flowers that day, so I e-mailed the company, and they said they had not received info back from dispatch. She did not receive them the next day. On the 3rd day I tried calling - was on hold waiting for over 20 minutes before I finally gave up. I then e-mailed them to say that I was most displeased and wanted to cancel the order.

Meanwhile, they had already charged my credit card, even though they had failed to deliver any flowers.

I will be disputing the charge with my credit card company, as I doubt they will respond to my e-mail request for a full refund. This is a SCAM and the State of NY should investigate.

edgedancer
Loss
Review #311786 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Apple Valley, California - AVAS FLOWERS SCAM

I have the same problem everyone else had, avas promised flower delivery on the only day my grandmother was to be home,and failed to do so. Then they will not take my calls for cancellation but will if you call for a new order.

I called back and as soon as they identified me they put me on hold 6 times with Complete refusal to cancel my order. I was On the phone for over an hour.

I will research first before using these online scam companies from now on! This company is a joke and should not be in business!

Kirkland, Washington, United States #585689

Same as all the others, ordered a Christmas arrangement, did not arrive, called, put on hold for 20 mins, told by a lady who had no PR skills that the arrangement wasn't available, wasn't carried by the florist, and there was an issue with UPS shipment, I asked to cancel the order and for a full refund of $44, she said she could offer a discount toward a future purchase or a waiver of the delivery fee!!!! The flowers were NEVER DELIVERED!!!

Then when I said that was unacceptable, she put me on hold again to talk to a "manager" about a refund...at which point I waited and then finally just hung up.

I will be reporting them to BBB and all other business review websites. DO NOT ORDER FROM AVA'S FLOWERS.

Review #311305 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer311305.

Avasflowers in Atlanta, Georgia - Ava's Flowers

Do not order from this company. Ordered flowers for a funeral and specifically called it in so the date and time of the service could be relayed.

I was promised an email confirmation. Not only did I not receive the confirmation but I have called them no less than six times and have received conflicting information each time. No one speaks clear English, you are put on hold for long periods of time and I have been told three different delivery times and no one has seen the flowers!!!! No one calls you back, managers are never on duty, computers are down, etc, etc.

Thank goodness I put this on Amex I am calling them next. Horrible, horrible, horrible.

Boston, Massachusetts, United States #647015

The worst experience ever. I've had trouble ordering flowers before...things like the wrong delivery date or the wrong color roses...but this takes the cake.

We ordered something called the "Rose and Carnation Mixed Bouquet" which the description states "The Rose and Carnation Mixed Bouquet is warm, rich colors of pink and orange contrasted with fresh green in an arrangement of flowers welcoming for any occasion. The Rose and Carnation Mixed Bouquet provides this joy for a birthday or just saying hi to someone special." Now, what was actually received was a small bunch of pink and red spray roses with a tiny little bit of baby's breath...Once the issue was realized we tried the "Virtual Ava" on their website to report the issue...no response. We tried the e-mail that was in the receipt, also no response. Tonight we called and spent over a half an hour with no resolution or satisfaction other than the offer to refund the $13 or so that was spent on "shipping." What a joke.

Not a way to do business at all. Avoid at all costs!

Review #311292 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer311292.

Avasflowers in Springfield, Missouri - Ava's Flowers botched delivery.

I ordered flowers from Ava's Flowers and they said they would be delivered the next day and charged me and additional $20 for handling. Fine, it's not that bad of a price for next day delivery.

Two days later and the flowers have yet to arrive so I call their customer service line and I'm put on hold for about 30 minutes before finally hanging up and calling their distributor who barely speaks English and tells me that the flowers are out of their hands and they are no longer responsible for the delivery date that UPS is. So now I'm out $20 and my girlfriend's flowers are MIA.

I will NOT be ordering from this establishment again as I believe they have cheated me out of my money. If you pay for next day delivery then you should get next day delivery.

Loss
Review #311197 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer311197.

Avasflowers in Jacksonville, Florida - Ava Florist in Alameda, CA

I'm dissapointed with the flower arrangement that was sent. Doesn't look close to the display that was advertise and not worth the money that I paid. It looks like it was just thrown in a vase with no creativity. Even I could have done a a better job. . I will not reorder or refer this florist shop to anyone in the future. I should have stay with the floral shop that I have previously ordered from. They do a much better presentation in their arrangement. Maybe a free flower arrangement and delivery should make up for this dissapointment ? ?

Tags
Loss
Review #311026 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer311026.