Avasflowers - Overcharged and upset

I ordered a gift for a friend to the Avas Flowers store in Apollo Beach, FL online, I was attracted by the discount price and the additional 15% off, all was OK, I saw a $50 something cost and click OK, until I realized that they had made an unexpected overcharge of $19 for handling??? but the delivery was already paid, I am not sure what this is, I think this is not fair, I did not review the invoice on time and do not feel like trying to dispute the charge, but was shocked with this.

be careful.

do not trust this company. my friend was happy, but I was really pissed

Pricing issue
Review #1107060 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1107060.
1.4

Avasflowers - Avas prices are inflated, don't be fooled!

Don't be drawn into the Avas Flowers "Family Owned" BS and their ratings that are listed on their web site! Avas claims to offer 45% discounts if you order on line within a certain amount of time frame and delivery is free.

WRONG! In fact, if you read closer, it say that the prices listed are already 45% off and the claim for "free delivery" is converted to "service and handling" charge.

I ordered two arrangements to be delivered to the same household on the same day to the same person. The order was delivered at two different times but two different florists, none reflecting the name "Avas Flowers" The competitors prices are lower and the designs are more creative with another florists that designs, delivers, and from the same shop!

I didn’t like
I listed it all above, Basically
Pricing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1106541 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1106541.

Avasflowers - Absolutely terrible

Original order was placed on a Friday for Saturday delivery. By Sunday afternoon the flowers had not been delivered.

In a phone call with a support person on Sunday they promised the flowers would be delivered by noon on Monday and they would call the intended recipient with an apology. Neither of those things happened. By 4pm on Monday, still no flowers. When I tried to cancel, they claimed the flowers were delivered.

This is a horrible business and maybe even a scam.

Stay away. This won't post unless I enter 100 words so I will just keep writing even though I have already written my complaint.

Product was never delivered
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1105955 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1105955.
1.3

Avasflowers - Wilted and brown for wifes birthday

Ordered roses several days ahead. Arrived late evening on birthday.

Flowers wilting and brown around edges. Shipped replacement (good) to arrive 2 days later. Arrived wilting and brown around edges (bad). "Put them in water and they will come back ok "!!!

Offered a discount but refused refund. Do not use this company.

Not as described
Review #1103772 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1103772.
Featured

Avasflowers - Terrible Flowers, service, scam!

Paid for expedited shipping, showed up 6 days late. not an email, not a phone call.

They refused to cancel and give us a refund. Customer service was terrible. It sounded like they kept repeating something from a script. Please check the reviews in yelp.

I have no idea how this place has such high ratings on what they claim are multiple sites. But thats also probably false advertising. Also the arrangement looked like something you pay $15 at the local grocery store for. Not the $90 I paid.

Will never order on here again, ever. Check the pictures posted on yelp for more of how terrible they are.

That looks awful.

Thanks for the heads-up.

sloflo
Fees, Product, Quality, Delivery
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #1099720 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Paying for something I didn't get

I ordered get well flowers last Tuesday and before they were delivered, my family member passed away. So I call Ava's Flowers to see if I could cancel the order and order flowers for the funeral.

I was told they couldn't do that but could give me a refund. This is Saturday and no refund, communication, or anything. I called them 2 X's since Tuesday and they keep saying they are waiting for approval on the refund. Yet it gets approved each time and it will be 3-5 business days for the refund and they will send me a confirmation email.

I never get the email. $77.92 on flowers never received.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1098578 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1098578.

Avasflowers - Poor Customer Service

Customer service stinks. Memorial service being held on Sunday 9/3.

Placed order on Wed 8/30 to be delivered on Sat 9/2. Traced on Avas website Sat evening, 9/2, and it said it was to be rescheduled. Called Saturday evening, Sunday, and Monday and talked to 3 different customer service people in some off shore call center. Got same canned speech each time, with bottom line being they could not get in touch with the delivering florist.

Finally today, after a 15 min wait was told they did in fact deliver on Sat 9/2.

Good news, they delivered. Bad news, customer service useless.

Poor customer service
Review #1096724 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1096724.

Avasflowers - I feel duped

I ordered a fruit basket to be delivered the next(ordered 8/31/17.) day.Advertised as free delivery. Great!!

When I placed the order and it was talied all of a sudden there in the total is an addition of $18.95 shipping and handling fee!!! Its too late...its already gone to your credit card!! I wanted my friend to have the gift. Her brother died.

I feel like I was duped. The $18.95 shp and hdl fee should have appeared in the charges BEFORE it went to my credit card. I will NEVER DEAL WITH AVAS AGAIN.

BEWARE OF hidden charges!! Thats dishonest.

Problems with payment
Review #1095732 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1095732.

Avasflowers - Terrible company

I ordered flowers for my Goddaughter's 40th birthday several weeks in advance. I ordered a dozen carnations, 7 pink and 5 red with a birthday balloon.

I then received a call stating that my order was chosen for an upgrade and they were to include a teddy bear and some chocolates. My Goddaughter received some roses with a truck balloon. A truck balloon for a girl? I called and complained and it took several calls as they kept putting me on hold for over 5 minutes each time and then when I was able to talk to someone their accent was so bad I could not understand them.

I kept asking for a supervisor and when I finally got a supervisor I told him they had two choices: 1-to either credit my credit card or send the correct order. I was told that a correct order would go out the next day. I received a call the next morning telling me that they did not have enough carnations for the order. I then told them that they better credit my credit card, which hasn't happened yet.

I live in California and my Goddaughter is in Shawnee, OK and I depended on this company for a special occasion which did not happen. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Order processing issue
Full refund
Review #1094394 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1094394.

Avasflowers - WORST FLOWER SHOP IN THE WORLD

BEWARE: OMG where to start. This place is a scam.

I ordered a flower arrangement for my sisters birthday; the day before the delivery I got a text URGENT, call us. I was told they were unable to deliver the arrangement I ordered and already paid for. AVAs was going to set up a local flower delivery in her city with an upgrade of flowers for the inconvenience. Next day I got a call that they could only deliver after the original delivery date and could deliver on Monday.

Then I got a call that was not going to happen and they were going to use Farm Fresh flowers to make sure my sister at least got some LATE birthday flowers, oh and they wanted me to pay more money, WTF. Six days after the order and still no flower delivery, I was told they were going to be delivered by 7 PM that day, well it was well after 7PM. They for some reason changed to the order to 15 fresh flowers from Farm Fresh with a box of chocolates, my sister is diabetic, I never mentioned ordering any candy and I am not paying almost $70.00 for 15 flowers. I wanted a refund.

They offered me store credit. I was like are you crazy, I would never order flowers from you company if you were the last flower shop on earth. I was also offered a $10.00 gift card, I said were you not listening to me I would never order flowers from your *** flower shop. I was told they could not put a refund back on my card until the next day, which is odd.

I was on hold for over 30 minutes when checking to see what was going on with the delivery.

I called the credit card myself the next morning and explained I needed to get a credit on my account, I didnt trust AVAs to take care of the credit. I would not recommend this flower delivery service to anyone it SUCKS and all they do is give you the runaround.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Review #1094380 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1094380.