Avasflowers - Worst service I have ever recieved

I had flowers ordered that were supposed to be delivered same day. They said they called the recipient over and over (which they didn't) then did not notify me about the issue.

So I called to get my money back and when I asked to speak to the manager I got hung up on. I sent multiple emails and never got a response. Finally the lady said the manager would call me back but he never did.

I'm still waiting to just talk to a manager and it has been 3 days. I would not reccomend this place to anyone!

Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #538438 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer538438.

Avasflowers Flowers Review

I ordered flowers that came in a bow, I that was happening. I was shocked the case did not have water. I had to fill it myself!!!!

Read
Review #538437 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer538437.

Avasflowers Flowers Review

I ordered plant with flowers. It was embarrassing and pitiful.

The minimal flowers we're dropping petals the first day.

They would only refund service charge. I will never use them again.

Read
Review #538433 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer538433.

Avasflowers - Strange exotic fruit in basket - A Pineapple what is that!

My fruit basket contained a pineapple a fruit I never heard off what am I supposed to do with. If they are going to include weird fruits in their baskets they should at least give instructions as to how to use them.

Also they included apples that were green and totally unripe. As everyone knows apples are red when they are ripe. These were not even starting to turn red. Guess I will have to wait a bit before I can enjoy them.

This company should stick to plain fruit or at least warn the consumer that they are getting some weird fruit. Also they should have better quality control on the ripeness of the fruit they shipped.

Read

I agree with Jason1051. I'm shocked that you've never heard of a pineapple when it's pretty well known almost everywhere in the world.

As for your apples, go to google images and enter Granny Smith apples and you will see that they are green. After that, google Golden Delicious apples and you will see that they are not red either.

Jason1051

Look on-line and you will find out how to properly prepare a pineapple for eating. Secondly, not all apples are red.

There are many different types of apples.

If your apples are green, then it sounds to me like you have some Granny Smith apples which are delicious. I am kind of surprised that you never heard of a pineapple though.

Price reduction
Review #538414 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer538414.
Featured
2.2

Avasflowers in Arlington, Virginia - Delivered rotten flowers, did not refund 20USD in delivery fee

Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken!

Imagine my surprise when I call the service and ask for a re-delivery and they can't do it the same day. Then they offer a refund but don't refund 20USD in delivery fee. So basically I paid 20 bucks for brown flowers and a broken vase. Went to a real florist to get my flowers.

I didn't let Avas Flowers to spoil my wedding. Later I tried contacting their customer service to no avail, even sent an email through their website later to get my money both.

Read

Your wedding flowers cost only $20? Seriously?! Sounds like you got what you paid for.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada #1251085
@Anonymous

If you had read it, you would see that they refunded the wedding flowers but not the $20 USD for the delivery. Some people are so quick to comment.

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #876718

If nothing gets done, I would contact your credit card company or your bank. They might be able to help you with those charges better.

anna.ebers
Full refund
Review #538258 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers in Pulaski, New York - Do Not Waste Your Money

Ordered a $75.00 arrangement for my wife for her 40th Birthday. I made the arrangements to have them delivered to her work place as a surprise.

I made it very clear to them what time she was working so and was assured they would be delivered on time. Needless to say the did not show up before her shift ended. I had to tell her and ruin the surprise. She went back 3 hours later when they finally showed up to get them and was shocked that they had been delivered in a box by UPS.

When we opened the box we found 2 dozen yellow roses all opened up wilted. I called Avas and of course got a million excuses as to why I could not get my money back however they offered me a credit or to replace them. I did not want either since there was no way in *** I was ever doing business with them again. After arguing with them for almost an hour they gave me back a whopping $25.

Pretty sad.I could have gotten a much better product from the local grocery store's flower shop.

This place is a joke. I can only home that that writing this will prevent someone from making the same mistake I did by picking this place.

Pulaski, New York
Full refund
Review #538224 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer538224.

Avasflowers - Disappointing at best and not what you pay for.

I ordered a deluxe bouquet and they delivered the standard size bouquet. There is a $10.00 difference between the two.

I also paid extra for a red vase and they delivered a clear vase. When I called and demanded a refund for the deluxe upgrade charge they would not give it but offered an in store credit. I didn't want an in-store credit because I will never buy from them again. I demanded a credit back to my credit card but they would only credit me for the red vase.

I saw the bouquet that I sent after it was delivered and it was definitely not what I ordered. I do not recommend this florist and I will not buy from them again.

Read
Review #538206 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer538206.

Avasflowers Arrangement Review

Sent sympathy arrangementioned to family services. It was $125 and was to be on an easel.

When they sent us a picture of what they got were embarrassed and furious. A cheap vase with what looked like garden flowers.

Read
Review #538168 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer538168.

Avasflowers in Scranton, Pennsylvania - Vase was made of GLASS!!!!

I recently ordered an arrangement of flowers with a vase. To my horror the vase was made of glass.

Does'nt this company know that glass in dangerous. It can shattered and cut someone. I thought in this day and age with all the safety regulations it would be illegal to ship glass to unsupecting consumers. I just assumed the vase would be made of plastic or something else unbreakable.

Instead I know have this potential lethal object in my house.

I just felt I had to warn people about this potential hazard. Beware, if you order a vase from this company it just might be made of lethal glass.

OMG! A glass vase!

Quick!

Hide the children! The vase is on attack mode!

Tags
  • Potential danger
Price reduction
Review #538160 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer538160.

Avasflowers in Lawrence, Kansas - International order never got delivered

I had a surprise delivery of flowers ordered for my from overseas, fully paid by credit card and confirmed by email. Never got delivered!

The incompetent staff on the phone argued that the order was never confirmed; and I have a screen shot of the confirming email sent by my sister. Their phone line is not user friendly. It takes forever to get to the a representative rather than an automated phone response.

The company, which advertises its international services, is unable to handle international orders. The order is still unfiulfilled a week after the flowers were supposed to be delivered.

Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #538083 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer538083.