Avasflowers - DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY~ TOTAL SCAM

I recently googled a florist in Sun City, AZ and it came up Ava's Flowers. I called, and like everyone else, was led to believe they were a local florist.

I ordered a PREMIUM bouquet with a special red colored vase to accent the flowers. My family received a small bouquet, that was actually looked like any other standard bouquet, with a clear vase. I have called several times and got the run around and was told they would reimburse me for the vase. I requested they send someone to come get the flowers and reimburse me in full, and they refused.

I would have been better off sending money to their neighbor and have them go to Safeway.

ON THEIR WEBSITE THEY SAY THEY PRIDE THEMSELVES ON SATISFIED CUSTOMERS~ DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! THEY ARE IN BUSINESS TO RIP PEOPLE OFF AND NOTHING ELSE.

Read

Avas flowers will charge you the $83 and then send $45-$50 to a local florist saying that an arrangement "similar" to what you requested is okay for delivery. With only part of what you paid for the order, the local florist is limited in what he or she can do.

h.kitchener

Dispute the charge. If nothing else, they will have to pay the "dispute fee" of around $25 to the card company.

Enokaalii
I didn’t like
Quality of product and lack of customer service
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1166229 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.2

Avasflowers - Very Poor Customer Service

I ordered the Holiday Splendor and what was delivered in no way resembled the advertised picture other than the roses. On 12/22/17, I sent an email to customer service to express my concerns.

In my email, I said that I was not interested in a refund or reorder but from a business standpoint that Ava’s should be concerned about the local florists with whom they contract to reproduce what is advertised. I received an email from Chris U that was generic and said that “all of the correct flowers were included and the order was filled to value.” My concerns were not addressed so I replied to that email but received no response. I contacted customer service by phone on 12/27/17 and expressed my concerns. The response was, “Your order was filled at over value.” I neither asked for nor wanted “over value.” I wanted what I ordered.

I again, suggested that management may be concerned about this issue, as a previous business owner myself, I would want to know about these kinds of issues. I asked to speak to someone in management. I was by the CSR that the person with whom I would need to speak was Chris U, the person from whom I received the initial email as he is the accounts manager and that he would return my call. As of today, 1/9/18, I have not received a call from him.

I received an email following my order to rate my experience. I responded to that today with the above information and received another generic email that thanked me for my feedback and apologized “that you didn’t have a positive experience here with us. As a company, we strive to provide excellent quality and service.” They went on to offer me a $10.00 store credit.

I truly do not believe that my emails were read as none of the responses addressed my concerns. I continue to believe that upper management/owners would be concerned but so far I have been unsuccessful at being heard.

Read

Ava's is a sending only call center that advertise as local all across the country. They have two call centers in the US.

One in NJ and one in NY.

They wire real florists about half the money you paid with a generic description of what's in the bouquet and don't include a delivery cost to that florist. See the informational post listed below under the "most helpful reviews" to learn more about call centers and how to avoid them.

Not as described
Review #1165942 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1165942.

Avasflowers - False ads, ordered flowers never sent, no response to 3 messages

I found their ad online. They advertise same day delivery and no delivery fee.

When I placed the order on 1/6/18 I found they would not be able to deliver until 1/8/18. Instead of the delivery fee they ad a $16 handling fee. So this makes their ads fraudulent. I would have been satisfied if they had delivered the flowers on even 1/8/18.

But they did not deliver them at all. I have sent 3 messages asking for delivery. They have not responded. They have my $85 and all I have is a headache.

This company appears to be a scam. Do not use them, you will be ripped off.

I didn’t like
Paying for something that i did not get
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1165781 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1165781.
2.1

Avasflowers - Horrific

I have been a pleased Ava’s customer for five years. I ordered four Christmas bouquets.

I take full responsibility for providing one incorrect address. Upon learning of my error, I called Ava’s to rectify the error and have the gift resent. I was told I would have to pay additional fees despite being a senior citizen and a long-term customer. An emphatic NO.

Nevertheless I placed the upgraded order. This transaction took place at the very beginning of January 2018. To my horror and dismay, the order was never received.

I refuse to contact Ava’s because of the disrespectful customer service. Take my advice

Order processing issue
Review #1165706 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1165706.

Avasflowers - I l believe this whole company is a fraud.

Ordered flowers for a sick friend at 9:00 on a Sunday morning, wanted to make sure she received them at least on Monday morning. It is 9:00 at night and I have been told numerous.

Lies by customer service. You can order from them at any time, but customer service is done at 7:00 pm. They make it seem like they are local.

I would not be surprized if they are out of the country. Stay away, l was feeling sad about my friend and did not read the reviews, they are awful!!!

Order processing issue
Review #1165115 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1165115.

Avasflowers - Terrible I will never order with them again

I ordered flowers to be delivered for a funeral viewing, the flowers never arrived. When I called they claimed they were delivered to the funeral the next day.

I was at the funeral the flowers weren't there. Then they charged $30 more than what I was told my total was and they are offering me 20% back on flowers that they ended up charging me $134 for. Really????? They will never get me again.

I'm about to ruin they reputation and I will be disputing the charge and will let everyone I know to never order from them ever!!!!! Highly dissatisfied with AvasFlowers !!!

Order processing issue
Review #1164516 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1164516.

Avasflowers - Run from this company as fast as you can!

Avas Flowers is a nightmare. Do not order from them.

I ordered a $75.00 arrangement that was suppose to be delivered the next day. I received a message that the flowers would not be delivered until 3 days later. Because I needed them there the next day I tried to cancel the order. They charged my credit card the entire amount and told me that it would take a month for the refund minus a $15.95 "service" charge!

How can you charge a service charge when there was no service! This company is a complete rip off.

They should not even be in business. Go elsewhere if you are smart!

Full refund
Review #1163526 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1163526.

Avasflowers - Worst floral experience never delivered funeral arrangement

Despicable company misleading as a local florist - placed an order for a funeral arrangement representing four families and never delivered. Requested my money back and received notice it will take 10 days to process.

Mellbergfamily
Problem with delivery
Review #1163487 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.8

Avasflowers - DO NOT USE Ava's Florist

If I could give a zero rating I would. WORST FLORIST I've ever used.

False advertising. Ordered a beautiful PREMIUM 2 candle Christmas centerpiece for my sister with Roses and lillies. She received a small arrangement of mostly carnations and 3 roses no bigger than a lunch plate with one candle. I've been going round and round through phone calls and emails to complain and all they offered me was a $5 coupon towards a future purchase.

No thank you.

AVOID Ava's Flowers. They are crooks!

Debonair
Not as described
Review #1163173 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Horrible company to do business with!

NEVER, EVER order from this poor excuse of a company! I wish I had read the reviews before ordering!

Luckily, after much insistence and arguing, I was issued a full refund. My mom’s birthday was on New Year’s Day. Upon ordering a callalily plant for her special day, I was thrilled to see that they would actually deliver on January 1!! I even double-checked this fact with customer service.

Even though they advertise FREE delivery, there’s a last minute fee charged at final checkout supposedly for handling. My additional charge was $18+. This is where the story begins. Not only were the flowers NOT delivered on my mom’s birthday, they arrived two days late!

I wish that I could post a picture! Seriously! The green leaves looked like badly wilted spinach and the two blooms, along with their stalks were laying on the ground! The delivery originated in New Jersey and was sent to Florida.

I was so disappointed and embarrassed that my $70 spent was delivered in such a sad mess!!

Please DO NOT waste your time, energy and money with this company! Also, their customer service is staffed by people who barely speak English...they’re real fun to try to understand!

Order processing issue
Review #1161930 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1161930.