1.5

Avasflowers in Mahwah, New Jersey - Horrible flowers. Not what was promised

Delivery never happened. Supervisor said he would up grade and promise delivery.

Well that up grade wasn’t an upgrade to 12 roses. My sister got 6 sick roses and 3 star gazer Lilly’s. I called for 4 days straight. They hand up if they don’t like what you say.

Horrible service. Terrible product

I liked
Web site was easy to use, If only they actually provided the advertised items
I didn’t like
Customer service when trying to get refund, Lack of managerial contact, Will never use them again
Not as described
Review #1189542 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1189542.
2.4

Avasflowers - Never Order from this CO

Horrible Horrible Company. First of all was the surprise additional $18 fee when I completed the order.

HuH?!! What was that for? Then, when my sister sent me a picture of the order, I was horrified. Yes, there were some nice flowers in it, but all they did was shove them in a vase & leave it at that.

It did't come close to resembling the website photo...even if it was a smaller bouquet. When I complained, they said it wasn't supposed to look like that photo; that was a 2 dimensional view. What a load of crap. I also wish I'd found all the awful reviews before I spent the money.

My sister is enjoying the arrangement....but more so after she spent a few $$ at the grocery store to add some filler to it. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

I didn’t like
Flowers just shoved in a vase
Full refund
Review #1189503 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1189503.
1.1

Run Away From AvasFlowers

On 2/9/18 I ordered an arrangement of flowers for the funeral service of a relative in Savannah, GA. Flowers were supposed to arrive on the day of the repass (2/11) but in time for the next day's funeral service on 2/12/18.

How about this? The flowers NEVER arrived. Now mind you I completed a modification to the delivery address however that was done ONE full day before the flowers were to be delivered. My relatives told me the flowers never arrived as I'm in another state.

Now I'm even more hurt and humiliated. I call Avas Flowers they're trying to tell me I cannot get a FULL refund because someone took the time to make the arrangement and the delivery arrived at the church but there was no funeral service. WTF!!!! So I'm creating a mock funeral?

Then I'm told to call back the day after the holiday (2/14/18) Valentine's to check on the status of my request for a Full refund.

This place is a HORROR!!! Order flowers from more reliable, trustworthy and professional florist.

mberk1225_32
Humiliating
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1189223 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Unreliable

One word to truly describe this company would be unreliable. As a flower company you would expect them to handle heavy volume during major holidays and clearly cannot.

I placed 2 orders on Feb. 2, one for the 13th and the other the 14th. I ordered 24 rainbow roses to be delivered the day before Valentine’s Day and 15 stems including a vase of birds of paradise to be delivered on the 14th. I’ve order this arrangement many times before knowing what I would be receiving.

Now anyone I feel with common sense in this business would reach out to the customer by phone to relay any major discrepancies for an order but this company chose to send me an email on the 12th, 10 days after my order has been placed and 2 days before they were supposed to be sent letting me know that my original was no longer available and they would be sending me assorted colored roses instead as an “upgrade”. Failing to see this email and unaware of what I was receiving until today came. Well not only did they now send me my rainbow roses today but tell me that since I didn’t respond to their email they sent me the assorted roses to make up for the birds of paradise. Now anyone who knows flowers would know these are two VERY different types of flowers.

After speaking with someone I was told they would not be able to refund me for the $70 assorted roses I never wanted as well as telling me I will not be receiving the rainbow roses and that they will have to create a new order for them to go out on Friday. I was truly dissatisfied not only with the representative on the phone but this company in general.

Just as a comparison this company works out of NJ I am a customer in NY who also ordered flowers from HI and even they had the common sense to call me when there was a discrepancy in my order. Truly unreal.

ccasale_81
Order processing issue
Review #1189220 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.6

Avasflowers in Mahwah, New Jersey - AVAS TOOK MY MONEY

My the name is Jermaine Green. I order from AVAS flowers in Buford, Georgia on February, 8 2018.

I received an order of 12 pink roses with a clear vase. I was puzzled why the order came so early because in the special instruction section, I specifically stated the order to be delivered on Valentine's. My original order was 24 colorful roses with an orange vase, if they did not have this item in stock they should not have advertised. I lost 89.99 including shipping with a total of 108.

93. I contacted the AVAS on this issue, I was on hold for 30 minutes, I talk to someone was incompetent. She constantly gave me answers that were not satisfying.She kept stating the sane thing and she was very nonchalant. They ruin Valentines for me and my girlfriend.

She kept telling me they will call me back with the best solution. Which was not reassuring. The background sound like a party was taking place. i felt like they did not care; they did not have a Supervisor staffed to help correct the issue.

Terrible customer service, I will never shop with them again. I am still out of 108.93 dollars.

I didn’t like
Interaction with the customer service rep on the phone, Not product i ordered, Lack of caring customer service, Misleading, Company doesnt adhere to refund policy
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1189163 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1189163.

Avasflowers - Flowers looked nothing like wat I ordered or the vase! I

I ordered a specific set of flowers for a certain reason, if I would have known they were gonna look nothing like the set I ordered I would have never waisted my money being the fact I’ve never ordered flowers before, very unhappy, I’ll just pay the rediculous price at a grocery store and know what I got in my hand is wat I want! I really couldn’t be more unhappy.

Not as described
Review #1189020 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1189020.

Avasflowers - I wish that I found this section before I placed my order

I wanted to give my girlfriend a nice floral arrangement for Valentines. I was having it delivered on Monday.

Before Valentines day. I saw a wide variety of arrangements and found the one that I really liked. I called to speak with an agent to make sure nothing would go wrong. My first mistake.

As it turns out this company is operated by a bunch of crooks. Who put up pages of nice arrangements in order to get your attention. And once they have that they lie, cheat and deceive you. The arrangement that I wanted was not part of their advertised discount and free delivery.

So the agent said that he could help me with an arrangement that would be equal to the one that I wanted. He said that he could do an arrangement with 15 roses and add some carnations and greenery to make it look like what I wanted. "LIAR" Like other complaints that I have read. They charge you $70 to $80 dollars for what you think you are going to get.

Only to when and if you receive your flowers that you realize that you have been ripped off. My flowers were delivered on Monday and on time. The arrangement had 7 roses and 8 carnations and a bow that I had to pay extra for. I called to complain and they just gave me the run around.

Telling me that I got what I ordered 15 stems. No matter how many times I tried to tell them that Is not what I was told when I placed my order they was saying the same thing.

You got 15 stems. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE THAT WE DID

Not as described
Review #1188547 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1188547.
1.3

Avasflowers - Bad experience

Placed a flower order only to find that it could not be delivered in the timeframe that I needed, 48 hours away. I called to cancel within five minutes but the representative I spoke with would not accept the cancellation of order.

Their online cancellation policy clearly states that otherwise but they claimed that that didn't matter. I have purchased twice before from this company but will never do business with them again. I ended up speaking to four customer service representatives and they all had the same line about needing to get a cancellation approved through a manager but no manager is ever available.

I was given another number to call but it went right back to the same call center. This company is bad news.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1188530 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1188530.

Avasflowers - Don't ever order from them!!

I ordered on Feb. 9th for same day delivery.

They called and said they would like to send my flowers the next day, Saturday because they will have better flowers then. Saturday came and I get another call saying they will upgrade my flowers to premium and add chocolates so they can delivery Monday, today. I was livid. Asked them why and he said they ran out of time to deliver.

I told him that they already missed sending my flowers on the day I originally asked for them. You'd think they would put my order first for Saturday delivery. I don't know why they're still in business!! I called this morning to confirm that my flowers will be delivered today.

Their customer service just sounds so shady. My flowers were delivered today but no chocolates. I'm not even going to waste my time by calling them to ask for the chocolates.

Never order from Avas again! These kinds of businesses should be shut down!

Problem with delivery
Review #1188476 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1188476.
2.2

Avasflowers - Invoices Not Itemized

Consumers should read terms/conditions for hidden charges, but Avas should have itemized invoices. 1st phone rep transfered me to survey, when I was firm on canceling oder & would not back down from her offering 10% off & $10 credit.

2nd call I reached an Acct Manager Albert. He listened as I vented & was more than accomodating.

I informed I'll wait for delivery to my receipent & follow-up with picture if it is not a QUALITY purchase & will demand refund. I'm trusting Albert's service and reassurance of an arrangement that will be delivered with quality and care.

Not as described
Review #1188247 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1188247.