1.5

Avasflowers - Worst Experience

This company claims to be a family owned company but I'm not sure if they would treat their family as horribly as they treat their customers. The customer service I got was awful.

My husband ordered flowers on Valentine's Day and the picture was not at all what I received. What I received could have been purchased at a local grocery store. He spend well over $150.00 for flowers and a teddy bear worth no more than $39.99. The service that followed was worse that the half dead roses I got.

I was hung up on more than one and had to fight to get back less that half the money that was spent on the less than attractive bouquet. I would NEVER recommend this company to my worst enemy. When I asked to speak to a manager I was immediately told NO. I wasn't aware that customer service worked that way.

This was his first and certainly is LAST experience dealing with Avas Flowers. Perhaps this company is more concerned with the bottom line of making money rather than the personal touch of customer service and putting smiles of peoples faces when they receive the flowers that their loved ones spent tons of hard earned money to purchase. I can honestly say that my taste for online flower ordering has been tainted. If you ever decide to take your chances and order from Avas take pictures to ensure the proper order was received and don't order the teddy bear that they describe as large it's not.

It's a small dollar store bear. Never EVER again

Read

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PLEASE don’t ever use this people, site, company or whatever they are.I order a beautiful roses arrangement from the picture they showed, for my husband and what his got it was garbage!Don’t waste your money and time!!!

I liked
I didn’t like
Poor quality flowers, Customer service
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1190689 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190689.
1.6

Avasflowers - Never again

Ordered flowers for my wife. First time in 41 years she didn’t get flowers on Valentines Day.

Spent over $100 for flowers and candy, ordered over 2 weeks ahead of time. No flowers, called they said Ava’s does not know what happened. Next day nobody contacted, still no flowers.

Told me there is a no refund policy. No flowers, no refund, this is fraud.

Order processing issue
Review #1190673 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190673.

Avasflowers - Terrible experience

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! I ordered a Valentines bouquet for my wife on Feb.

2nd for FEB 14th delivery (obviously) to be delivered to my wifes office. On Feb 8th she took a position in the field working weekends and staying home during the week so I had to call and change the delivery address on the order since Valentines Day was a weekday. The CS rep said the delivery warehouse is actually in my town (the new delivery address) and that would be no problem to edit the order. So he set it up (so he assured me).

When 5 pm rolled around, I had already called CS hotline a number of times with a “no delivery yet” confirmation message. My wife is furious that I “forgot Valentines Day” and at 6:55 PM ( AN HOUR AND FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES AFTER THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ) I get an email from Ava’s that delivery is not guaranteed at any certain time. Well how bout a certain day? Oh, and the last part of the email also said I wouldn’t be getting the arrangement I SPECIFICALLY SELECTED FOR MY WIFE, but something that MAY look kind of like it, if they can do that….

So I called CS again and pushed the prompt that I wanted to edit my order. Finally got a human. Not a helpful one, but a human. Who refunded my money and offered NO compensation for ruining my wife’s special day.

My wife who works harder than anyone I know and still has enough for me and the kids at the end of the day. My wife who DESERVED flowers and recognition on Valentine’s Day, NOT on Friday February 16th.

NEVER USE AVA”S FLOWERS! SHOP LOCAL {{Redacted}}

Order processing issue
Review #1190470 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190470.
2.1

Avasflowers - They are a scam.

They pretend to be a local company and they are not. My flowers were not delivered on v day.

I am refusing the order and they still will not give a refund. They are rude and horrible company. Do not order from them. I really thought they were local .

I guess that is my bad. This will never happen to me again.

I am also going to dispute with credit card because they will not refund the delivery handling charges. {{Redacted}}

I liked
Horriable
Full refund
Review #1190451 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190451.

Avasflowers - MUGGERS - STAY AWAYYY!!!!

THE WORST WEBSITE. SCAM.

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually don't know where to start but here are some reasons why you should never order from this sweat-shop like website. 1. They've enhanced the search engine optimization on google so that their business show up if you google "local florist" which they are totally NOT.

how can they be local to all states! 2. I've placed an order after checking their website and was promised guaranteed free same day delivery. you'll notice as you checkout another 19$ added to your card for service and handling.

i went with since i was desperate for the flowers to be delivered on time. 3. You won't be receiving any delivery updates. The website has a delivery tracking function that does not work.

2 days letter and the order was never delivered. during those two days i contacted their horrible customer service who are the rudest. They are taught to give false information to consumers, false delivery updates. I received a text message saying my order was delivered.

IT WAS NOT!!! The delivery was set to be delivered to a business that closes at 4. The notification said the order was delivered at 5 PM, when i asked who signed for it, they didn't have an answer, they said it was delivered, but we'll send it out again. ANOTHER LIE!!!

they cant fulfill any of their orders. 4. If you call their phone number trying to talk to customer service, the automated system (or maybe intentionally) drops the call on you. "no one is available to talk to you right now, Good bye, *hangs up*".

But if you call their number and choose place an order, they will pick up in a heart beat. The management are taking massive amount of orders knowing that they cant fulfill them just to get your money. They'll never give your money back no matter what. 5.

You're not getting what you see in the picture. they contact local florist and try to get you something similar. ANOTHER LIE!

I've recorded some of my calls with customer service, and gathered some solid documentation for a law suit. I'm determined to get them out of business very soon.

Kerdo
I didn’t like
Poorno shipping
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1190419 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - False advertising

The flowers were expensive and looked NOTHING like the advertised bouquet!!! What a waste of my hard earned $

Not as described
Review #1190327 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190327.
1.4

Avasflowers - Not happy...

I was so excited to find actual rainbow roses, but when they came I was very disappointed. What came was not the pictured flowers that I bought.

I spent a good deal of money and I wanted what I paid for. Instead they sent me a few roses that were each a different color.

I do not recommend them to anyone and I won't order from there again. They need to stop misleading people by posting correct pictures with what they will be.

alisarenee89_17
Not as described
Review #1190121 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.0

Avasflowers - *** blockers

I ordered flowers ahead of time to surprise the love of my life and told her they would be there first thing. After 5pm I began to worry because my girlfriend already was getting off.

I tracked the shipment and it said they where scheduled for delivery, but the driver never updated us. Sorry low life basterds, they could at least told me they where not going to deliver.

I could have went to wal-Mart and bought the same arrangement for $150.00 cheaper. I will never purchase any thing for any reason from these *** suckers!

Order processing issue
Review #1190058 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190058.
5.0

Avasflowers - Excellent Service

The flowers arrived on time on Valentine's Day.You can trust them

On time delivery
Review #1190030 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190030.
2.3

Avasflowers - Valentine gift

My husband paid $80, and specifically selected assorted colored roses for me, with a box of candy. Yellow roses and a stuffed bear was delivered.

Very disappointing to pay that much money and not get what you pay for. Should receive at least half his money back.

Not as described
Review #1190020 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190020.