Avasflowers Flowers Review

Avas flowers sucks. I ordered flowers for my bosses mother in laws funeral.

They texted me saying there was a problem with my order. I called back and got a recording. My boss said they never recieved our flowers. I called abd they said they needed an alternative address.

I said that does me a whole *** of a lot of good when the funeral was 2 days ago. DO NOT USE AVAS FLOWERS.

Order processing issue
Review #786109 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer786109.

Avasflowers in New York, New York - Will Not Pay for Medical Bills

This company will not pay for my son's medical bills after he shoved a rose up his nose. They have no warning to keep away from small children and I think this is very lax on their part.

I some ways though I think this is a blessing when they removed the rose they also found a small plastic piece in his nose.

Companies should realize that kids are always shoving things up their nose besides fingers. They should take steps to mitigate this dangerous trend.

Read

Watch your children- really? Where is the responsible adult?

Get a life - seriously- I am sure you are on Obama care too- right? I probably paid for your son's stupidity- not you anyways.

London, England, United Kingdom #1108765

Just be glad he did not shove the rose where the sun don't shine. Sorry for your inconvenience. I want am upset too, I got pricked by a thorn.

Pennsylvania, United States #1108764

If you are looking for a class action lawsuit contact me. You see we bought flowers for my son's graduation and he had an allergic reaction.

His eyes were watering and he was sneezing. It was not as serious as yours, but no where did it say there was an allergen warning and well even though my son enjoyed his graduation he still had the allergic reaction.

@Peter

seriously? Its flowers!!!

dont let your son walk outside too- or you will want to sue Mother Nature- get real people. Quit being so ***.

I know you are trolling, or at least I hope, but there was this lady who actually tried to sue a beach because her son nearly drowned because he was unsupervised. Her claim was there was no sign saying that you children should be supervise so she did not know that she had to carefully watch her curious naive five year old non swimmer around water.

View more comments
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #786073 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer786073.

Avasflowers - Flower Basket Review from Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Worst flower shop ever. I did an online order with the image of the flower I wanted to send.

The flowers I ordered looked nothing like the flower she had received. I also ordered 2 balloons to say happy birthday. They only sent out 1 ballon an it read "just because your you". They have false advertising and so unprofessional.

Costumer service was so rude and offered 20 doller of my next purchase but didn't want to resend the flower I intently wanted and didn't even have an excuse for the balloons? I paid 107 for flower that you can get at regular grocery store!

( an probably better looking from store then the sloppiness they sent out).

Not as described
Review #785321 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer785321.
1.4

Avasflowers - Flowers Review from Antelope, California

I wish I could give 0 stars. Terrible, terrible service/business!

I ordered flowers and balloons to be delivered to my husband at work. I paid extra for them to be delivered BEFORE 2PM, as he was leaving work that day at 3:30pm. I figured that would be plenty of time, even if they were a little late....well, they did not deliver on time, or even a little late....a full 4 and 1/2 hours later, they were delivered, after my husband was long gone! ...and when he found them at work the next day, there were NO BALLOONS with it.

When I called to complain, they were willing to refund for the balloons, and give me store credit...HA! NO THANKS! What a crock of ***. What about the RUINED EXPERIENCE?

Avas Flowers do not feel they are responsible for that! I got a call back from someone the next day, saying the "best" he could do was refund me $15 out of the $85 I foolishly wasted on this place.

STEER CLEAR OF THIS BUSINESS. They will gladly charge you high prices for their ***, shoddy services.

Problem with delivery
Review #785238 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer785238.

Avasflowers - Arrangement Review from New York, New York

I just ordered flowers for a deceased family member this morning, I emphasized on a beautiful heart arrangement from them and spent $300 after being reassured it was going to be very beautiful and impressive! When I arrived at the service I was so devastated, I thought I was going to die myself!

Stay away from this company like the plague, they spend a lot of money to advertise on Google apparently, but yet it is a bait and switch!

STAY AWAY!!!!

Not as described
Review #784855 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer784855.
Featured

Avasflowers in Atlanta, Georgia - By far, this is the worst shopping/ordering experience of my life!

CAUTION!!!! Never use Avas Flowers! Avoid them at all costs!

Here is my experience as I reported to them in the survey then sent me.

I will never order from Avas again.

1-I ordered a med basket. You called me back and said you were out of med and lg baskets. I agreed on a small one and a $40 credit. I believed the small one would be a smaller version of the picture of the medium basket I was looking at on your website. The basket my grand-daughter received was absolutely horrible.

2-I was told by the woman that called me back that the delivery would be made around noon. Assuming you were a local florist, I took you at your word. UPS didn't deliver until around 5 or 6 that evening.

3-The mylar balloon I ordered was 6.99 for a small balloon on a freaking stick! The image is so small...again, you can't tell that. For 6.99, I expected a balloon on a ribbon. Shame on you!

4-Your website is not forth-coming with the fact that you are a business like Pro-Flowers. In that you are not local to the area of the recipient. I thought I was dealing with a local company to St. Helena Island, SC. Shame on you AGAIN!

5-The charge for the basket hit my bank within 30 minutes of my order. BUT IT TOOK MY REFUND 3 DAYS TO SHOW UP. That is NOT my bank's fault -items show in my bank IMMEDIATELY. That is your fault. If you can process a payment that fast....you can process a refund that fast. I work in payment processing I know how it works. So you have no excuses.

I have copied this message and I am going to be posting to every review site (plus my social media) I can find. I can promise you that. And unlike you....I keep my promises and don't try to hide the truth from others.

PS Your website has serious functionality issues that are very annoying to the user.

I am attaching photos - first of the basket on their website and the other two is what my granddaughter received. Pitiful.

NotHappy-16
Elkton, Maryland, United States #1260961

I have reported them to the better business bureau. I advise you do the same.

They are ripping ppl off. It only took me 10 mins to report them online.

Order processing issue
Review #784527 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer784527.

Avasflowers - Bouquet Review from Gaithersburg, Maryland

I ordered 2 times from Ava's. Dissapointed both times.

The first time the wrong product was delivered,Ok it was a gift so as not to create an issue I let it go. The second time I ordered a birthday bouquet cost me approx. 87.00 with delivery for my girlfreind. When I talked to her after delivery she was kind and nice and said they were ok I think so she did not hurt my feelings.

When I told her eventually the cost she was upset, and had thought that I had only spent like $20.00 instead of close to 90.00 making me look cheap. I did not see the bouqet but she told me it was small and not fresh,that she threw them out in 2 days.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I will not buy from Ava,s again!

Pricing issue
Review #784480 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer784480.
1.7

Avasflowers - Bouquet Review from Lorton, Virginia

Flowers were not fresh and more greens than blossoms. Flowers expensive ($68), $13.95 service charge but "free" delivery.

I contacted customer service to let them know the bouquet was unsatisfactory. The response: "After reviewing your beautiful photo, and reviewing the recipe of this particular arrangement all flowers are represented accordingly. ". They offered a $15 credit.

Why would I spend more money with them when I was embarrassed by the gift I sent. The $15 credit just covers a bit more than the service charge.

Horrible!! Buyer beware.

Not as described
Review #783366 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer783366.
5.0

Avasflowers - COMPLAINT

I ordered flowers that were supposed to be delivered the next day. I get a text message to call Ava flowers the next day. They said they called me the day before, no vm or call received. They said that they could not deliver my order and needed an alternate address. Itold them there was no alternate address and they said they don't deliver that far. They offered to give me a store credit.

Store credit??? What the *** for? I was left on hold for 30 min to talk to a manager and their service is *** POOR. I will NEVER order from this supposedly "national" co again. There is NO MAKING UP for this one....

I should have been called yesterday as soon as the order was taken to fill and they realized that they weren't going to fill it. Now not only did my gift NOT get delivered on her bday but now I have to go thru the trouble to find another company who will deliver flowers .....

Nothing on the website states that they don't deliver to the address I put in. Nothing on their website states anything about limited delivery yet they have on their phone recorder while on hold how great they are....its ***!

After 30 minutes the manager finally picked up the phone and told me I understand how you feel. GREAT. Delvier my flowers then!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #782948 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer782948.

Avasflowers - Ripoff company

Ordered a premium blooming garden basket arrangement for my friends grandmother's funeral. Asked for red flowers & bow.

Total screw up. This company is a rip off . Paid 90.00 for a supposedly beautiful arrangemnt, what was delivered was a 25.00 disappointment. Have spent numerous phone calls and emails to no avail.

Customer service sucks. Service sucks. Offered me a 20.00 in house coupon. Told them I would never use their company again.

Supervisor offered me 9.99 back.

Really?

I didn’t like
Lack of customer service, Automatic emails, Did not deliver what i ordered
Reason of review
all of the above except problems with payment & warranty issue
Loss
Price reduction
Review #782469 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer782469.