Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday.What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses.
They requested pictures which I sent them 3 times with copy to myself. They said never got pictures even though pictures were connected to all 3 emails that I ccd to myself. See picture below that came thru clearly here also. Customer service offered me $20 store credit.
Not sure why they think that I would ever want to do business with them again. Already ripped off for $120 for flowers that I could have purchased at the local grocery store for less than $20.
Not happy.Enough said.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "I had ordered a (what I thought was going to be)beautiful lily bouquet for my Sister's Anniversary. When she got it, it was just a couple of lilies in..."
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Hired mason through Thumbtack to fix brick steps. He left mortar all over bricks which can't be removed. I tried a chisel, acid wash, sandpaper; everything. I..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Terrible quality, where is the consumer action lawsuit? ..."