100% full Not resolved

Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday.What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses.

They requested pictures which I sent them 3 times with copy to myself. They said never got pictures even though pictures were connected to all 3 emails that I ccd to myself. See picture below that came thru clearly here also. Customer service offered me $20 store credit.

Not sure why they think that I would ever want to do business with them again. Already ripped off for $120 for flowers that I could have purchased at the local grocery store for less than $20.

Not happy.Enough said.

Review about: 16 Pink Rosebuds.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Roses Flowers
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $120
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Avasflowers - Review in Flowers / Florist category Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Unsafe worker driving Lkq Corporation "Hi i live in Florida. When i was driving one of your trucks cut me off the road.I was turning right but there was so many cars in the way..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more