Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday.What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses.

They requested pictures which I sent them 3 times with copy to myself. They said never got pictures even though pictures were connected to all 3 emails that I ccd to myself. See picture below that came thru clearly here also. Customer service offered me $20 store credit.

Not sure why they think that I would ever want to do business with them again. Already ripped off for $120 for flowers that I could have purchased at the local grocery store for less than $20.

Not happy.Enough said.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers roses flowers from Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Avasflowers to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments