Featured

Avasflowers in Columbia, South Carolina - Avas Flowers

I ordered a nice bouquet and a personalized card for my brother to be delivered to the hospital that he was admitted in because I couldn't travel.

I ordered them with this company because I needed same-day delivery. I payed above $62 altogether.

First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained.

Well, then they finally got them delivered and what my brother received was nowhere near what I ordered. It was like night and day. I ordered colorful flowers with roses etc and a personalized card, instead, he got some white flowers with daisies and no roses and a print out card with misspelled words. Not even what I wrote! I tried to write and they kept sending e-mails but none gave me a refund of any sort.

This was a scam!! Not ever using them again!

Enterprise, Utah, United States #1256736

We had the same problem with Avas Flowers. They offered us a 10% refund.

We ordered a specific order and they guaranteed they would make sure that was what we get. Over $80 plus. When it arrived was absolutely not what we ordered. I am sending to all our companies not to use Avas as they did not comply with our order.

When i Called I got a very rude employer by the name of enrique or such and he was completely rude and condescending.

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1239622

they are a big scam

I am with you! They did same type of thing to me....

Tags
Full refund
Review #951099 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer951099.

Avasflowers in Starkville, Mississippi - Did not receive correct order

Ordered same day deliver for dozen pink roses. When I asked if my daughter if she received she said no.

I called Avas to ask why they weren't delivered...the answer was "I don't know". I told him that was unacceptable and what could he do for me. He said that he could upgrade me to 20 flowers and be delivered on Monday at noon (2 days later). I said fine.

Flowers were not deliver Monday at noon. She did not receive until 3:30pm and with only a dozen flowers. I made 4 phone calls (over 2 hours of being on hold) with no resolve. I finally spoke with a supervisor, Joaquin.

He promised that he would call back and have a resolution. I told him it was simple do what you said you would do. He said that he had to make a few phone calls and would call me back. Of course, he never did.

HORRIBLE SERVICE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY.

They did not seem to care or want to even try to resolve the problem. HORRIBLE SERVICE!

I didn’t like
Service, Low quality, Lack of managerial contact
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #951088 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer951088.
1.8

Avasflowers in Manchester, Tennessee - COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY/RIP OFF

I want to warn anyone who wants to order from this company. I wanted a special arrangement for my sisters 50th birthday, so I ordered the deluxe version of 'what a treat' bouquet (however what was delivered did not look anything like this.

Even my sisters friend said she could have gotten better flowers from her yard. I was so disappointed and when I reached out to Avas flowers, I was told that the arrangement was correct and fulfilled correctly. I spent $50.00 on these flowers.

attached are is the website picture that I ordered vs the flowers that were actually delivered! all I can say i this is what is delivered - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!

Not as described
Review #951004 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer951004.
2.3

Avasflowers in Monroe, North Carolina - Disappointing flowers and awful customer service.

I ordered flowers for the loss of a family member, and I was extremely disappointed, if not shocked with how small they were compared to the picture. I have heard good things about the company in the past - but i would never once recommend this to anyone.

I attached a picture of what the website said that they would be. It specifically says "as shown" on your website. I also attached a picture of what was received, and they just tried to offer me a small credit for the site. They are not at all worth what I spent on them.

They are incredibly misleading, especially by saying that they were on "sale" because clearly they were barely worth the "sale" price - never mind the price they were advertised to be. When I spoke to them they would only offer me a credit, which is worthless because I never want to use this site again.

Bad quality
Full refund
Review #950924 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer950924.

Avasflowers - Avas Flowers-- Nearly criminal

Ordered for Friday delivery, promised absolute delivery--they lied, Same for sat, same for Sun and nothing on Monday! Paid by credit card never delivered--I now have notified Credit card company to be ready for a stop payment!

Every time I called them to check (over 3 days) I got a Hispanic person who could barely get through English--probably why they messed up the "fake" order confirmation, my name and the message that was to be on the card. Calls to get this all fixed--same problem and then it just got worse. Even their supervisors were worthless--AND THEY WILL LIE TO YOU!

Their reviews on their site will only say good stuff because they control that.

Look, this is a New Jersey located corporation--where many of the better crime operations operate out of!

Stay with a local flower shop. I have notified FTD headquarters (you should too--see their website and look up their VP of floral operations) and I plan to contact ICE in next few days.

Problem with delivery
Review #950908 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer950908.

Avasflowers - Avas Flowers are crooks

I ordered the Bouncing Baby Boy Bouquet to be delivered to the hospital when my first grandson was born. What a total disappointment and rip off!

The bouquet was completely different than pictured. The flowers were puny leftovers, there were no roses, lilies, or blue flowers like pictured. They were mostly yellow daisies. There was no blue ribbon on the vase, as pictured.

I ordered two types of balloons - wrong types sent. I was so embarrassed about my son and his wife receiving the ugly arrangement.

I tried complaining but they blew me off and denied any wrongdoing. I keep getting spam email from them, as if I'd ever order from Ava's again.

I didn’t like
Arrangements not like photos depicted
Bad quality
Full refund
Review #950782 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer950782.

Avasflowers Customer Care Review

Please do not order from Ava's unless you have low expectations. They have poor

customer service, long hold time, and misleading in advertisement for same day delivery.

Problem with delivery
Review #949856 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer949856.
1.7

Avasflowers - Delivery Service Review from Trenton, New Jersey

I ordered flowers on a Wednesday evening to be delivered by Friday. Not only were they not delivered, they claimed an attempt was made which is a lie!

My daughter-in-law was home all day with a cold and never left the house. Now that it is Saturday afternoon and they can't even tell me where the flowers are or when they will be delivered! I have been promised a phone call sometime today to inform me of the delivery status. I thought I was dealing with a local florist but it turns out they are just like FTD.

I asked for the phone number for the florist and was told they don't have it.

They wouldn't even tell me the name. Needless to say I am not happy.

Order processing issue
Review #949851 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer949851.

Avasflowers - Sunshine Celebration Bouquet Review from Downey, California

Delivery nothing like whatever's ordered. "45% web flash discount" is bogus.

Fooled me once. Wont fool me again. It is not a local florist. it is a nationwide referral website.

You have no idea who you are getting and they apparently have no idea what you ordered.

Texas, United States #1236825

I can relate somewhat. I tried calling them and sending them an email asking for help with an order I wanted to place but no one ever answered me or got back with me at all.

I was trying to place an order to have something delivered as a birthday-gift but I don't think it will work, not with them anyway. Terrible service!

Not as described
Review #949697 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer949697.

Avasflowers Delivery Service Review

Husband ordered flowers for our 16 year anniversary, to be delivered to my work. Never arrived. Avoid disappointment, don't order from this company and save your special occasion.

Problem with delivery
Review #949640 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer949640.