I sent 2 pictures with this letter of their arrangement and another from somewhere else. I have been speaking with the local florist who filled the order. They are not at fault. Ava's charged $100 and the florist get $60. This is day 5 of waitinG for Ryan @Avas to call and correct it as promised. The florist got an order without my address etc. this is outrageous. NEVER USE THEM FOR ANYTHING!
The one on the left, bigger, tnicer flowers, fresher flowers, cost $75 and was sent to me by a friend for my birthday today. The one on the right, smaller, some flowers part frozen upon arrival, pink, purple, yellow flowers, run of the mill arrangement you could get from the grocery store by me. Look at my order, I did and was promised and promised it would be as I asked - exotic, masculine, no pin, yellow or feminine looking thing. LOOK WHAT WAS DELIVERED TO THE RESTAURANT FOR MY, YES, MY, BIRTHDAY! Exotic, no. Masculine, no. Worth $100, when I was promised it would be great, *** NO!!!!!
I am so disappointed that when I wanted to buy myself something special for my birthday out with friends and spent $100+ on it! these were nothing more than a point of jokes throughout the whole evening. And I even had to laugh after a while, oh, but that's right - I am out the $100+ and it is a joke what I got.
I want some one to contact me and do something about this. I have had bad birthdays here or there over the years, but this one was the worst ever, thanks to you.
Awaiting a reply and what you will do about this.
Sent from my iPad
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Over Priced Item
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."