Avasflowers - $100 order!!

I sent 2 pictures with this letter of their arrangement and another from somewhere else. I have been speaking with the local florist who filled the order. They are not at fault. Ava's charged $100 and the florist get $60. This is day 5 of waitinG for Ryan @Avas to call and correct it as promised. The florist got an order without my address etc. this is outrageous. NEVER USE THEM FOR ANYTHING!

The one on the left, bigger, tnicer flowers, fresher flowers, cost $75 and was sent to me by a friend for my birthday today. The one on the right, smaller, some flowers part frozen upon arrival, pink, purple, yellow flowers, run of the mill arrangement you could get from the grocery store by me. Look at my order, I did and was promised and promised it would be as I asked - exotic, masculine, no pin, yellow or feminine looking thing. LOOK WHAT WAS DELIVERED TO THE RESTAURANT FOR MY, YES, MY, BIRTHDAY! Exotic, no. Masculine, no. Worth $100, when I was promised it would be great, *** NO!!!!!

I am so disappointed that when I wanted to buy myself something special for my birthday out with friends and spent $100+ on it! these were nothing more than a point of jokes throughout the whole evening. And I even had to laugh after a while, oh, but that's right - I am out the $100+ and it is a joke what I got.

I want some one to contact me and do something about this. I have had bad birthdays here or there over the years, but this one was the worst ever, thanks to you.

Awaiting a reply and what you will do about this.

Leon Kroft

Sent from my iPad

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about