Avasflowers - Bad customer service
Update added by user Mar 19, 2014
After several calls, the flowers were "rerouted" to the correct address.Did I technically "lose" $64?
It was just a very bad investment for a friend that needed a "pick me up." No need to be accused of libel.My point still stands about being warned.
Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2014
In the 1990s, CBS 60 Minutes had a segment about mega companies that buy up phone listings for flower shops across the country beginning with "A." There's usually a number but no address.The McFlower shop pays a local florist to fill the order with specific instructions.
If I used my computer instead of my phone, I could have found a place with a physical address. Avas was not a good choice. Although it is "family owned for 30 years," your calls are routed to a northeastern state with the call center din in the background. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address.
Customer service was less than cooperative to rectify the problem, because there is always a different person when you call. My guess is that they make their money on "one and done" customers.
For the money I spent, a local florist would have sent a much nicer bouquet that wasn't 60% green and 40% non-green.Be warned consumers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "My 13 year old daughter was having a rough time as she entered the Junior High this year. (2015) I thought delivering some flowers to her while she was at..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, What they are doing is commiting fraud. They post pictures of nice clothes from designers,I know this because after I ordered from them I..."
- "Went to the one in Blue Springs. Got transmission fluid change and oil change. They called me to come and get it and thank God I checked the oil level..."
- "John Kempf desk analyst with RW Pressprich in New York took advantage of me. He called my home late one night and scared my husband. Yelled at me..."