Avasflowers - Bad customer service
Update added by user Mar 19, 2014
After several calls, the flowers were "rerouted" to the correct address.Did I technically "lose" $64?
It was just a very bad investment for a friend that needed a "pick me up." No need to be accused of libel.My point still stands about being warned.
Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2014
In the 1990s, CBS 60 Minutes had a segment about mega companies that buy up phone listings for flower shops across the country beginning with "A." There's usually a number but no address.The McFlower shop pays a local florist to fill the order with specific instructions.
If I used my computer instead of my phone, I could have found a place with a physical address. Avas was not a good choice. Although it is "family owned for 30 years," your calls are routed to a northeastern state with the call center din in the background. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address.
Customer service was less than cooperative to rectify the problem, because there is always a different person when you call. My guess is that they make their money on "one and done" customers.
For the money I spent, a local florist would have sent a much nicer bouquet that wasn't 60% green and 40% non-green.Be warned consumers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "I purchased a funeral arrangement for my uncle. As you can clearly see by the photos, the advertised arrangement on the left is nothing like that which was delivered to..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted..."
- ""I have purchased many items from tbdress, mostly evening dresses. I love their styles and colours and shopping online is easy . I always look for outfits ahead of time..."
- "I bought a watch from Jomashop and they guarantee 30 days money returns back to me. So i paid it with paypal but over 30 days i didn't get ..."