Update added by user Mar 19, 2014
After several calls, the flowers were "rerouted" to the correct address.Did I technically "lose" $64?
It was just a very bad investment for a friend that needed a "pick me up." No need to be accused of libel.My point still stands about being warned.
Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2014
In the 1990s, CBS 60 Minutes had a segment about mega companies that buy up phone listings for flower shops across the country beginning with "A." There's usually a number but no address.The McFlower shop pays a local florist to fill the order with specific instructions.
If I used my computer instead of my phone, I could have found a place with a physical address. Avas was not a good choice. Although it is "family owned for 30 years," your calls are routed to a northeastern state with the call center din in the background. The flowers were delivered to the wrong address.
Customer service was less than cooperative to rectify the problem, because there is always a different person when you call. My guess is that they make their money on "one and done" customers.
For the money I spent, a local florist would have sent a much nicer bouquet that wasn't 60% green and 40% non-green.Be warned consumers.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Delivery Address
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "My husband ordered Valentine Flowers to be sent to my job on the 2nd of Feb. He made multiple calls on the 14th. Each time he wasn't able to speak..."
- "My girlfriend received her Valentines flowers today and they looked horrific. I ordered the Blooming Romance Premium and I would say there were only about 28 pieces in this vase..."
- "Kitchen table purchased in January of 2015. Less than one year later the table is defaced. My wife called on April 8th 2016, Spoke to a gentlemen who stated that..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "BEWARE OF THIS SALON AND THE OWNER!!!! Well, I haven't heard anything from Sheldeez salon in Herndon until I just found out the owner, Art Robinson was trying to have my..."