Avasflowers - Avas flowers - Horrible experience! Emotional disaster! Embarrassed customers!!
Avas Flowers - Embarrassed customers!! Emotional disaster!!! Horrible experience!!
I ordered 3 funeral arrangements for my family and friends in Texas through Ava's Flowers which portrayed itself as local and family owned. We wanted to find the best arrangements and paid over $500.00 to express our final tribute to our be loved brother/uncle.
We ordered two 6' standing flower arrangements - one cross and one heart and one basket from their colorful collections. When I entered the room at the wake, I could not believe those were our flowers until I checked the card. The stands were less than 4' tall, the cross was totally different than the picture shown on the ad and the order confirmation. I was embarrassed as well as my brother,sister, daughter and son. They put trust in me and traveled thousands of miles from east coast, west coast and out of county to pay their final respect. Instead of honoring our beloved brother/uncle, it was a slap in the face. To make matters worst, the names showed for the other 'standing Heart' should be from the niece and nephew and their spouses, but none of the niece and nephew's name appeared on the card, only miss match their spouses name! I have the order confirmation as well to prove. This is ridiculous!!
After contacting them multiple times by phone calls and email. No one return the phone call. The only response we received was a standard form letter to giving us credit points. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - SCAM
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The photo on the left is what was delivered to my sister at work, on her birthday, with a card that read, "sorry for your loss" The photo on..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..."
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "Stillwater, MN location. To go, Cavatappi order. We had: Burned noodles, 3 tomatoes in a regular size, and two mushroom the size of half of a penny. Noodles were dry...."
- "RANT AND WARNING!! I just bought this Great Value carpet cleaner last night from Walmart, so that I could shampoo my living room rug with a carpet shampooer which has..."