Avas Flowers - Embarrassed customers!! Emotional disaster!!! Horrible experience!!
I ordered 3 funeral arrangements for my family and friends in Texas through Ava's Flowers which portrayed itself as local and family owned. We wanted to find the best arrangements and paid over $500.00 to express our final tribute to our be loved brother/uncle.
We ordered two 6' standing flower arrangements - one cross and one heart and one basket from their colorful collections. When I entered the room at the wake, I could not believe those were our flowers until I checked the card. The stands were less than 4' tall, the cross was totally different than the picture shown on the ad and the order confirmation. I was embarrassed as well as my brother,sister, daughter and son. They put trust in me and traveled thousands of miles from east coast, west coast and out of county to pay their final respect. Instead of honoring our beloved brother/uncle, it was a slap in the face. To make matters worst, the names showed for the other 'standing Heart' should be from the niece and nephew and their spouses, but none of the niece and nephew's name appeared on the card, only miss match their spouses name! I have the order confirmation as well to prove. This is ridiculous!!
After contacting them multiple times by phone calls and email. No one return the phone call. The only response we received was a standard form letter to giving us credit points. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY - SCAM
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "The first issue with this florist is I requested a delivery after 3:00pm, I received a text at 11:11 am that the flowers were delivered. Called their customer service to..."
- "My review is very very bad. The website stated it would arrive between Saturday 5/9 through Monday 5/11, which was fine, I understand mother's day is a busy day..."
- "Bernard Tyson's domestic violence file is one of the hottest google searches in history. Bernard Tyson is a scammer,sinner,fornicator and a womanizer,wife beater.Many are stating that a resignation is imminent...."
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "I took my doggie to Petco for nail trimming and while I was there I asked about a bath and ear cleaning. I agreed to have her bathed and such...."
- "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..."
- "I switched to VM after being with Verizon for years. 5 years ago, data cost ridiculous amounta of money; we were paying over $200 a month for phones which is..."
- "First of all let me say that I have saved for a very long time to buy quality furniture. My family has been an Ethan Allen buying family. We have..."